VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Heard from another dev that hes doing fine. He had some medical and family issues and money was tight for him for a bit but he is supposedly doing fine now, he just doesn't have the time or energy to continue the game. Maybe that will change in the future.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Heard from another dev that hes doing fine. He had some medical and family issues and money was tight for him for a bit but he is supposedly doing fine now, he just doesn't have the time or energy to continue the game. Maybe that will change in the future.
As long as he keeps pausing his Patreon, I'll stay a patron until he's in a position to return to the game.

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
If I'm not mistaken, this is going to be the third time this won't be paused.
I'm still holding the extremely naive hope that each time this happens they work on the game a little bit

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if they can pause, they can also make 1 tiny post. 17 months without an update, this should be "really" abandoned 1 year ago.
but as long they receive funds they will keep pausing (and forgetting) until theres no more money to gain.
if you want the dev to start working, cancel your membership.

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Bring back this game please!! Is there any chance that this game will continue? I love this game. But when the abandoned tag is out, i makes me sad.

Reactions: Hermit76

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Damn. That's the one thing I have the least experience with and don't have the equipment to do in any decent frame of time at the moment.

But I am close to buying a new rig and when I do I'll let you know if you'd like some free help.
i would love it! look at the art and models here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sister-my-roommate-v1-69-sumodeine.5593/ if you are ready before then-i'll need you to bulk out Taylor bit and a hair down look for Molly. would you like me to invite you to the team....such as it is?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the important is the writing. this is what made this game great.
sure, the daughter is hot, but its not anything special if u think about it.
what is important is that if you can write and make it as good as this one.
the rendering, can be made later or let someone else "render it"
you can make the scene in daz, and save it and let someone else render, if you computer can't handle the rendering time.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
another thing.
the background can be added later, so only the models need to be done.
this is a way to make things faster, sure its not as "good", but will facilitate the production.
theres a few devs that do like that and its "ok". example is 3diddly.

D

Deleted member 992182

i would love it! look at the art and models here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sister-my-roommate-v1-69-sumodeine.5593/ if you are ready before then-i'll need you to bulk out Taylor bit and a hair down look for Molly. would you like me to invite you to the team....such as it is?
I'm away working right now but when I get home in early December I'm pretty much immediately going to buy a new PC. My current is just not up to snuff for quick work but my new one will be.

At that point I could really dive into graphics and models but I also like to write and I know python already.

I'll send you a DM when I'm back and if you're still going I'll definitely jump on the team! Thanks!

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes