VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
See.. I knew what I was getting into when I saw that 'Abandoned' tag and decided to click the download button anyway. And now, here I am feeling scorned that it probably won't be continued. It's always the good ones that get taken away *sigh* hopefully someone can continue with it with the same quality in writing.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
There is no news or new posts since mid-April from the developer, nothing to signify that they are even still breathing, which is troublesome.

There are 3 paths that I played out and STILL couldn't find the one where I ended up with Melinda...such a shame.

Ah, another good beginning gets abandoned to make us seak out similar games, but I doubt I will find one with the compelling story arcs that I found here.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
View attachment 886202
Here I am still debating whether to fire this game up and play till its early demise and then feel like shit knowing it may not get updated, or else just wait for a glimmer of hope. But damn, the waiting is what I dread most :rolleyes:!
You can't miss what you don't know. So independently from this game ever being completed or not, there's just one decision to be made all over again in your life:
Is the joy something could bring worth the risk of being hurt?
In case of games on this site I reckon "you'll likely have a longer time fun playing than being frustrated about its early demise"...
There are a few good games with the [Abandoned] prefix on this site (which I won't name here, because game thread) which are worth it for what they are - this one is one of them, imho...

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
You can't miss what you don't know.
Words of wisdom right there. I had this thread on my watchlist and suddenly when you see a post as above I got put on the edge of tryin or not.
I will eventually find time to play this one, but haven't been able to yet, bcuz of shitty IRL reasons. But thanks for the profound advice and cheers mate!

Reactions: icesun

dmmt

May 8, 2020
just found this one, and as it is abandon, I was gonna bypass it. But took a peek at recent comments and seems like abandon or n...this game needs to be seen. So..... DL'ing

Reactions: victkh

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
oh so this game its been 2 year, :KEK: i didnt realize this game will have tag abandoned :KEK: cuz last time ive play its pretty good and hoping for the"planning" content will be out but its not :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes