VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
View attachment 886202
Here I am still debating whether to fire this game up and play till its early demise and then feel like shit knowing it may not get updated, or else just wait for a glimmer of hope. But damn, the waiting is what I dread most :rolleyes:!
You can't miss what you don't know. So independently from this game ever being completed or not, there's just one decision to be made all over again in your life:
Is the joy something could bring worth the risk of being hurt?
In case of games on this site I reckon "you'll likely have a longer time fun playing than being frustrated about its early demise"...
There are a few good games with the [Abandoned] prefix on this site (which I won't name here, because game thread) which are worth it for what they are - this one is one of them, imho...

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
You can't miss what you don't know.
Words of wisdom right there. I had this thread on my watchlist and suddenly when you see a post as above I got put on the edge of tryin or not.
I will eventually find time to play this one, but haven't been able to yet, bcuz of shitty IRL reasons. But thanks for the profound advice and cheers mate!

Reactions: icesun

dmmt

May 8, 2020
just found this one, and as it is abandon, I was gonna bypass it. But took a peek at recent comments and seems like abandon or n...this game needs to be seen. So..... DL'ing

Reactions: victkh

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
oh so this game its been 2 year, :KEK: i didnt realize this game will have tag abandoned :KEK: cuz last time ive play its pretty good and hoping for the"planning" content will be out but its not :KEK:

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
I have a Great idea for a remake of this story in a different way, but without the Characters Assets I can't begin it.

D

Deleted member 2651761

I wasn't expecting much from this game, but it's good. It has a lot of content. I was fast forwarding through the entire game, and it took forever to get through the game because it has that much content. The story, settings, character, etc. all seem interesting and likeable. No complaints with how the character models look. I'm honestly surprised that this game was abandoned. I mean, with all the work put into this, it shouldn't matter if people weren't supporting the developer on Patreon. The developer should just take pride in their work and want to finish it, with or without support. I can see putting the game [ON HOLD] because they are tired and need a break. But abandon it? This is a game that I plan on playing again on slow-mode (taking the time to read the dialogue) and maybe keeping on my drive even though the game is incomplete.

Anyway, I hope someone makes a walkthrough mod for this. This game deserves one.

EDIT: I wanted to add that there aren't a lot of sex scenes with the daughter. It was building up really slow. So even though there is an incredible amount of content, I know that this game would most likely have required an even more enormous amount of content to get through all the sex scenes. It's like Babysitter or Dating My Daughter. Just a ton of content. Anyway, even though the game is incomplete it's good enough to want to keep on your drive for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Yep. Great game. The build up was really good, even if a bit too long. But that's what makes (or would've made) the ending even more rewarding. Such a shame the project was abandoned when things were starting to get spicy at home. Still, a nice journey until the early end.

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
I wasn't expecting much from this game, but it's good. It has a lot of content. I was fast forwarding through the entire game, and it took forever to get through the game because it has that much content. The story, settings, character, etc. all seem interesting and likeable. No complaints with how the character models look. I'm honestly surprised that this game was abandoned. I mean, with all the work put into this, it shouldn't matter if people weren't supporting the developer on Patreon. The developer should just take pride in their work and want to finish it, with or without support. I can see putting the game [ON HOLD] because they are tired and need a break. But abandon it? This is a game that I plan on playing again on slow-mode (taking the time to read the dialogue) and maybe keeping on my drive even though the game is incomplete.

Anyway, I hope someone makes a walkthrough mod for this. This game deserves one.

EDIT: I wanted to add that there aren't a lot of sex scenes with the daughter. It was building up really slow. So even though there is an incredible amount of content, I know that this game would most likely have required an even more enormous amount of content to get through all the sex scenes. It's like Babysitter or Dating My Daughter. Just a ton of content. Anyway, even though the game is incomplete it's good enough to want to keep on your drive for a while.
My thoughts exactly. It looks like so much effort was put into this VN and as it is it still has a lot of content. The dynamic of their relationship reminds me a lot of Life with Mary, another VN that I liked and recommend. It's sad that this VN was abandoned. I really hope he can finish it sometime in the future.

Reactions: cib64

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
Hiho@all

hmm, played it, readed a lot in this thread and still not shure what to say.

1. So fare a nice game, good story(s) and grafik is oki too
2. Got myself into the code and darn i think i got the prob, its just to much work to finish if the DEV would go on like this

Realy i like it, but how long did DEV need to get the script done untill this version of the game, 2 years. And anybody that take a look into the scripts will understand i think.

Seen some player asking for a WT, i dont see any sence into it untill there is some kind of ending ( does not exist untill now) where it could lead to. In fact DEV already integrated some kind of WT in the game, 'cause some Questions in the game make it all clear what "path" they will lead to.

Well, no idea if DEV will finish, sadly i dont belive that atm but still hope DEV get well again. Anyway its a well made work, mybe a little "to much".

cya

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Agrik
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes