VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
readed a lot in this thread and still not shure what to say.
Apparently you do not know how to read, otherwise you would know that the developer is seriously ill and there is less and less hope for the continuation of the game.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Apparently you do not know how to read, otherwise you would know that the developer is seriously ill and there is less and less hope for the continuation of the game.
Except for one small issue with your comment.. Ced supposedly recovered and resumed work on the game back in November 2019 and was active again for about a month, even posting a poll about how the fans feel regarding pubic hair.
But, it has been radio silent since then and the only information we have is that the patreon keeps being paused. We don't know if it's Ced themselves or someone that knows them because, like I said, it's been radio silence on their end.

• Sad
Reactions: MasterDk78

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
Hiho@all

hmm, played it, readed a lot in this thread and still not shure what to say.

1. So fare a nice game, good story(s) and grafik is oki too
2. Got myself into the code and darn i think i got the prob, its just to much work to finish if the DEV would go on like this

Realy i like it, but how long did DEV need to get the script done untill this version of the game, 2 years. And anybody that take a look into the scripts will understand i think.

Seen some player asking for a WT, i dont see any sence into it untill there is some kind of ending ( does not exist untill now) where it could lead to. In fact DEV already integrated some kind of WT in the game, 'cause some Questions in the game make it all clear what "path" they will lead to.

Well, no idea if DEV will finish, sadly i dont belive that atm but still hope DEV get well again. Anyway its a well made work, mybe a little "to much".

cya Mudsap

I tried reading this and got a headache. wtf

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Tried to search the thread but it wasn't clear - so MC never gets to fuck the daughter right? Not even a BJ?

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
Really so sad and bad that this can continue , no bad plot , story developement and so , good looking main chars , don like much the wife and the gf but hey, the daughter is op . sad the author no developed much into her corruption or love till stoping the game , even so theway on what the plot was developed is no awuful complex like some others like to do or more snail heavy than needed ... please somebody continueeeeeee it , ... :(

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dev got ill so it's not abandoned, just on extended hold (we hope), dev pauses the Patreon page most months so we know someone is still there.
I hope they're doing OK. Obviously not harder than the folks actually going through crap, but it's been hard to see so many devs struggling so much (or even more sadly, passing on). Sometimes life is just . . . [sigh] life.

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
Hiho@all

hmm, played it, readed a lot in this thread and still not shure what to say.

1. So fare a nice game, good story(s) and grafik is oki too
2. Got myself into the code and darn i think i got the prob, its just to much work to finish if the DEV would go on like this

Realy i like it, but how long did DEV need to get the script done untill this version of the game, 2 years. And anybody that take a look into the scripts will understand i think.

Seen some player asking for a WT, i dont see any sence into it untill there is some kind of ending ( does not exist untill now) where it could lead to. In fact DEV already integrated some kind of WT in the game, 'cause some Questions in the game make it all clear what "path" they will lead to.

Well, no idea if DEV will finish, sadly i dont belive that atm but still hope DEV get well again. Anyway its a well made work, mybe a little "to much".

cya Mudsap

I tried reading this and got a headache. wtf
Seems lot of People got confused, sry about that.
I'm not good at english, so its often realy hard for me to find the right words to explain what i want to say/write. Online translators arnt any help for difficult things, jep i can translate some easy things like " good morning " , but more is not working. So i try my best doing it myself ;)

cya

Reactions: JagHond
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes