VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Bring back this game please!! Is there any chance that this game will continue? I love this game. But when the abandoned tag is out, i makes me sad.

Reactions: Hermit76

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Damn. That's the one thing I have the least experience with and don't have the equipment to do in any decent frame of time at the moment.

But I am close to buying a new rig and when I do I'll let you know if you'd like some free help.
i would love it! look at the art and models here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sister-my-roommate-v1-69-sumodeine.5593/ if you are ready before then-i'll need you to bulk out Taylor bit and a hair down look for Molly. would you like me to invite you to the team....such as it is?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the important is the writing. this is what made this game great.
sure, the daughter is hot, but its not anything special if u think about it.
what is important is that if you can write and make it as good as this one.
the rendering, can be made later or let someone else "render it"
you can make the scene in daz, and save it and let someone else render, if you computer can't handle the rendering time.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
another thing.
the background can be added later, so only the models need to be done.
this is a way to make things faster, sure its not as "good", but will facilitate the production.
theres a few devs that do like that and its "ok". example is 3diddly.

D

Deleted member 992182

i would love it! look at the art and models here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sister-my-roommate-v1-69-sumodeine.5593/ if you are ready before then-i'll need you to bulk out Taylor bit and a hair down look for Molly. would you like me to invite you to the team....such as it is?
I'm away working right now but when I get home in early December I'm pretty much immediately going to buy a new PC. My current is just not up to snuff for quick work but my new one will be.

At that point I could really dive into graphics and models but I also like to write and I know python already.

I'll send you a DM when I'm back and if you're still going I'll definitely jump on the team! Thanks!

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
See.. I knew what I was getting into when I saw that 'Abandoned' tag and decided to click the download button anyway. And now, here I am feeling scorned that it probably won't be continued. It's always the good ones that get taken away *sigh* hopefully someone can continue with it with the same quality in writing.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
There is no news or new posts since mid-April from the developer, nothing to signify that they are even still breathing, which is troublesome.

There are 3 paths that I played out and STILL couldn't find the one where I ended up with Melinda...such a shame.

Ah, another good beginning gets abandoned to make us seak out similar games, but I doubt I will find one with the compelling story arcs that I found here.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes