VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes
Aug 2, 2018
The abandoned tag is something set by F95 themselves, not the developer themselves. sometimes devs get sick or die we are in the middle of covid so yeh happens a lot more right now
ik u said in ur threads that u plan on continuing the story after u center urself but how many abandoned stories come back (not a sarcastic question genuinely wondering cause i have some games i want to come back). also, if f95 gives abandoned tags how do they give onhold, cause technically aren't u on hold, but Lexi is considered abandoned.

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Wouldn't the "OnHold" tag prevent the game from being auto tagged as "Abandoned" after the usual 3 months mark of inactivity?
I'm asking this because there are plenty of games that despite not having been touched for years still have that "OnHold" tag

Also, does anybody have any updates on the monthly "paused patreon" saga?

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
ik u said in ur threads that u plan on continuing the story after u center urself but how many abandoned stories come back (not a sarcastic question genuinely wondering cause i have some games i want to come back). also, if f95 gives abandoned tags how do they give onhold, cause technically aren't u on hold, but Lexi is considered abandoned.
People had been complaining a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT about high life, most people were asking to put the abandonned tag saying they were robbing people, taking their money but not releasing content etc.

And now that threads are tagged abandonned, people complain about that... Bro give us a break!

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I just fired up the game again for the first time in awhile and what others have said here is true... the game feel dated now. The models, lighting, rendering, etc... all feel a few years old now and behind the times.

I'd love to see this game remade using up to date models, lighting, rendering, etc... much more photorealistic. I'd prefer if the "daughter" looked as close as possible to the current one... but the rest could allow some wiggle room to be modernized.

I remember how this game felt pretty cutting edge when it first came out.

Maybe a remaster / remake would be the better route at this point to get the ball rolling again? Maybe the dev has decided to just let it die... but maybe that would get the proverbial juices flowing again while not letting such a great story go to waste.

sammy789

Jan 15, 2021
its an good game. i liked it too. but after reading the comments, i lost hope. does anyone know if there will be an update or new version of this game? any news? thanks

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
its an good game. i liked it too. but after reading the comments, i lost hope. does anyone know if there will be an update or new version of this game? any news? thanks
seriously hope this gets picked up and carried on with to completion cos it started out very promising and had me dying for more...oh well we can always dream
The Patreon page for this one gets paused just about every month, so there is still hope. :)

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes