VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
This game is wildly overrated. There are too many crap games and games ruined by greedy devs capitalizing on constant teasing, that people's standards are just too low. Another reason is that when a decent game like this one was gets abandoned, people fall into their imaginations of "what could've been" and apply that to the game, completely overblowing what it actually was. It's unfinished game by an ahole dev, it's dead and over. It's like seeing a dead cow on the side of the road and crying about the tasty burgers you could've had. You can still get it elsewhere, and that's where the attention should be. If people want to look forward to anything, it should be that "Lost At Birth" game inspired by this one.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
we need a hero DEV that want to continue or create a "re-imagine" version of this one.
I want to corrupt the daughter and make her into a cute and shy princess that obeys all my commands, and will do depraved acts with the males I wish to share her with.
With ideas like that it's better to let this game die for good :FacePalm:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The game had more paths than that. There was also a romance path and a (fatherly) protective path. The corruption and sharing was only one of the possible routes.
Exactly. In my opinion, the different paths is what made this game great. Especially the conflict between behaving like a good father vs lustful romance.

Reactions: scrumbles and Agrik

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
my response to Hobo was not that theres only one route, but that it "also" include the dark-path.
so his "acting out" that he doesn't support the dark-route and even facepalm me is what made me react.
nobody said anything to remove the love path. this game is about choices and different path, and this Hobo (as usual, he is the same in other games as well) just want one route and the other should not be there). Im so tired of this anti-corruption people that always acting like small children, and now even in a game that includes it.

thats the whole deal with this game and he doesn't get it at all.
if you don't like it, go to a game that is vanilla, and stop infecting games that actually have those routes included.

another thing Hobo enjoy incest and young looking girls, pregnancy stuff. but nobody is bullying him for having those depraved fetishes.
even so, he has the audacity to bully others with other fetishes. just hypocrisy and very selfish.
people can enjoy whatever, and its their rights, but I just hate that double standard some people have.

this game is about different tastes since it has multiple routes, but we always have people complaining about it and making a mess.
instead of just posting what you like, you need to bully another person because you are narrow minded and selfish.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
we need a hero DEV that want to continue or create a "re-imagine" version of this one.
I want to corrupt the daughter and make her into a cute and shy princess that obeys all my commands, and will do depraved acts with the males I wish to share her with.
Not sure about your specific vision, but another dev DID try to continue and re-imagine a new version of this game. Cedsense, who hasn't bothered to update anyone in years on this abandoned project took the time to kill that effort

Reactions: John-18

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
BigDaddyDom
yeah, I know about that, and I was not happy about it at all. if u read my comments u will know my response to that.
I also wrote that why care for Cedsense when he act like that, why do we need to respect his wishes when his own behavior is bad. of course I would agree completely to Cedsense if he was open and communicated with us and had a plan.
so, I hope "that" dev or another dev will just ignore Ced and start working. Im sure people will support this.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
why do we need to respect his wishes when his own behavior is bad. of course I would agree completely to Cedsense if he was open and communicated with us and had a plan.
There is a possibility that he died in October last year, someone accessed the site from his account, but it could be another person.
The topic of someone continuing the game has already been discussed and several developers responded: 1. if someone else continues the game, it will be a different game and most likely it will be bad, because: 2. a developer who wants to continue this game, he must be very good at developing games, and then he already has his own game and does not need someone else's.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
There is a possibility that he died in October last year, someone accessed the site from his account, but it could be another person.
The topic of someone continuing the game has already been discussed and several developers responded: 1. if someone else continues the game, it will be a different game and most likely it will be bad, because: 2. a developer who wants to continue this game, he must be very good at developing games, and then he already has his own game and does not need someone else's.
If he passed away, that is sad. But if he did, someone can take up the mantel and finish this. You say say that a Dev who wants to continue this game must be good and have his own game. Well. First, I say why can't she do it? I've seen female Devs on here, too. But besides that. I have seen several Dev's who works on more than one game at a time. They release an update for one game, and while the supporters are playing that, the Dev works on the next game. And so on and so forth.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Everyone : try this game and share your thoughts about it : https://f95zone.to/threads/house-of-love-v1-4-0-evilk-studios.15471/

Looks like someone did try to remake quietly without Ced's knowledge?
the game completly different to ced story of his game. it doesnt look like a remake it completly different
1 upload and it got abandoned in the same month July 2018, wow why would anyone want to post about an abandoned game that is over or near 4 years ago.:eek::ROFLMAO::LOL:(n)

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes