VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
For some, a person actually falling in love with his daughter in a believable manner is taboo enough ;)
Trust me, that path is excellent as well.
It really is fantastic and its worth forgoing the other girls. You get the daughter and its looking like her best friend as well. What more could you want? I'll try the corruption route eventually but the romance here (honestly the writing period) is the best I've seen in any game on this site.

Last edited:

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
I only have one complaint personally. Early in the game, you get the choice to pick a nickname for your daughter. I think the nickname is used way too much. In situationswhere he uses her nickname, it can easily just be replaced with her name.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The search function is not useless: it's brainless. If you just type "android" you get shit.
Are you looking for a link? Then search "android mega.nz" (or "android https") and go for the most recent result.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
The search function is not useless: it's brainless. If you just type "android" you get shit.
Are you looking for a link? Then search "android mega.nz" (or "android https") and go for the most recent result.
and then how do you sort the results to find the most recent result? I searched for a word yesterday and I got back 4 pages results, randomly sorted. after. that I googled as well :rolleyes:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is this game abandoned? I'd love to patronize, but looks like last update was in May?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
News:

Now that's out of the way, some report on the progress. Well... it's still kind of slow, it's strangely very hard to get back into the story and characters, a little bit like old friends you know very well but haven't seen in a while, there can be some kind of awkwardness *laughs*

But I'm going my best to get back into it, and produce the same amount of content as I was doing before, and feel, again, the same connection with Our Fate, as soon as possible.

hanks for the amazing support you guys are showing us, I hope to be able to provide a release date (I don't when which one though yet) during the month, but I can't promise anything still at this point.

Preview Pics:

I'm worried about the pic with Melinda and Claire. I know it's a completely different developer, so I'm hopeful this doesn't go the way of Life with Mary if you tried to involve Simone.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes