VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
CedSense, I recently found your game here on F95zone and enjoyed playing it so much that I became a Patreon Patron. I was willing to become a $5 or $10 Patron, but since you don't seem to have posted anything on Patreon for 2 years, it was only for $1.

Are you planning on completing Our Fate? I would love to see the four main branches completed and all major fetishes optionally available for play. "Our Fate - A New Family" is one of the best games I've found anywhere: the dialogue is believable, well-written (not filled with bad grammar, spelling or punctuation), and complements the renders very well. Please consider completing this game.
10$ patron here as well.

Reactions: joshrip

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
I recently found "Our Fate - A new family" on F95zone while searching for another Father Daughter Ren'Py-based VN. I almost didn't download it because of the apparent lack of development in the last 2 years [{1} the 'Abandoned' tag and no updates on F95zone since it was posted (2019-05-05) and {2} no apparent activity on Patreon in the same time period), but I did eventually download it. I'm very happy that I did: it has been one of the best and most enjoyable VN's I have ever played.

I first played the 'A bright friend / mentor / father-figure route.' route. I enjoyed every minute of it and was a little disappointed when it ended abruptly as the Father-Daughter get out of the car after driving to the beach. I saved the game, read though some of the posts on the game's F95zone topic, and became a $1 Patreon Patron of CedSense to allow me to monitor his Patreon activity. I eventually played the 'hard corruption route' and enjoyed as much (if not more) than the 'bright friend' route. I saved that game for future use.

This is when I read about the four main branches of the game in the Game's description and became aware of the game's level of complexity and detail. It's really 4 games in one. I haven't played the 'soft romance' or 'dominant-submissive' route yet, but I will eventually enjoy them. This is unusual for me: I rarely want to play a VN more a couple of times (the one exception is Dating My Daughter).

The game have excellent pacing, the renders and animations look good, and the characters are belivavble. There are some minor spelling and grammar errors, but they don't detract from the game. The models are good. The story lines (so far) are well done.

All in all, a pleasant way to send some free time. Kudos to CedSense,

Last edited:

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
I miss this game... funny how i come back here every few months and click on his patreon page link to see if he still alive. A guy can hope.

This game was the best.

Reactions: Yngling

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
CedSense, I recently found your game here on F95zone and enjoyed playing it so much that I became a Patreon Patron. I was willing to become a $5 or $10 Patron, but since you don't seem to have posted anything on Patreon for 2 years, it was only for $1.

Are you planning on completing Our Fate? I would love to see the four main branches completed and all major fetishes optionally available for play. "Our Fate - A New Family" is one of the best games I've found anywhere: the dialogue is believable, well-written (not filled with bad grammar, spelling or punctuation), and complements the renders very well. Please consider completing this game.

Honestly, becoming a patron is up to you, but trust me, there are better things to spend your money on.
Cedsense hasn't posted on his patreon in years, he's completely incommunicado and unreachable.
I loved this game, but it is fucking dead and gone and there are many, many great devs around who still work on their games and would be glad for your patronage.
Again, this is of course up to you, I don't mean to tell you what to do, it's just a suggestion, because it's such a waste to support a game which is definitely dead, when other devs are struggling for resources.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Honestly, becoming a patron is up to you, but trust me, there are better things to spend your money on.
Cedsense hasn't posted on his patreon in years, he's completely incommunicado and unreachable.
I loved this game, but it is fucking dead and gone and there are many, many great devs around who still work on their games and would be glad for your patronage.
Again, this is of course up to you, I don't mean to tell you what to do, it's just a suggestion, because it's such a waste to support a game which is definitely dead, when other devs are struggling for resources.
he comes out of the woodwork if someone tries to finish the game or remake it.
Nice "dog in a manger" attitude shown by him

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Seriously, someone should pick up this gem and continue it. The girl, I just love her. Naive, busty to perfection, classic old fashion kind of beauty like Kim from Vertigo of Hitchcock.

I played the dark path, but until the invested time starts to pay off, the game ends. Someone knows which path is richer in terms of scenes with the "Daughter"? Is there sex scenes with her? I fast forward or avoided the sex scenes with the other characters. Was it the right decision, will they lead to sex scenes withthe "daughter". Thanks for any reply.

Reactions: Grelk

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seriously, please
pick up this gem and continue it.
Doesn't work like that. Regardless of how absent the dev is, he still owns rights to his game.

The best you could get is someone making a parody unless they can get permission from the dev to carry it on.

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Doesn't work like that. Regardless of how absent the dev is, he still owns rights to his game.

The best you could get is someone making a parody unless they can get permission from the dev to carry it on.
I was writing also to the game developer. Of course anyone who wish to continue, must recieve the creator's permission.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes