VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seriously, please
pick up this gem and continue it.
Doesn't work like that. Regardless of how absent the dev is, he still owns rights to his game.

The best you could get is someone making a parody unless they can get permission from the dev to carry it on.

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Doesn't work like that. Regardless of how absent the dev is, he still owns rights to his game.

The best you could get is someone making a parody unless they can get permission from the dev to carry it on.
I was writing also to the game developer. Of course anyone who wish to continue, must recieve the creator's permission.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Someone knows which path is richer in terms of scenes with the "Daughter"? Is there sex scenes with her? I fast forward or avoided the sex scenes with the other characters. Was it the right decision, will they lead to sex scenes withthe "daughter". Thanks for any reply.
No sex scenes with the daughter yet, on any path. With regards of scenes with the daughter, the paths doesn't have too much influence so far. The dialogue is quite different, but the graphics are mostly the same.

• Sad
Reactions: GogolBordello

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Seriously, someone should pick up this gem and continue it. The girl, I just love her. Naive, busty to perfection, classic old fashion kind of beauty like Kim from Vertigo of Hitchcock.

I played the dark path, but until the invested time starts to pay off, the game ends. Someone knows which path is richer in terms of scenes with the "Daughter"? Is there sex scenes with her? I fast forward or avoided the sex scenes with the other characters. Was it the right decision, will they lead to sex scenes withthe "daughter". Thanks for any reply.
Somebody basically did. Look up "Lost at Birth" pretty sure that game was heavily "inspired" by this game. Same broad story strokes but the smaller details and character models are different enough that it's still an original game.

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Somebody basically did. Look up "Lost at Birth" pretty sure that game was heavily "inspired" by this game. Same broad story strokes but the smaller details and character models are different enough that it's still an original game.
Thanks! I downloaded and will give it a try. Just from a glimpse, I wish the daughter there would be busty as the one here, but will play nevertheless!

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
No sex scenes with the daughter yet, on any path. With regards of scenes with the daughter, the paths doesn't have too much influence so far. The dialogue is quite different, but the graphics are mostly the same.
Yeah, i figured it out after going back playing every possible thinkable path. Thanks for the reply!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have a feeling that's wishful thinking.
I assume so, but JIC I'd like to see an update. But yeah, I'm positive there isn't any. I played this long ago and it was one of the major games where I was severely disappointed when it got abandoned. There are many where I'm just like, "Whelp, alrighty then" and I move along (most abandoned games, in fact). This was absolutely not one of those.

• Sad
Reactions: Yngling

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
The main love interest in this game stays undefeated for me, Bella from BaDIK comes close though. Sad to see it end, it was by far my favorite AVN in the past.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes