Our Home has two modes Free-roam (sandbox) and VN, which mode did you play in?

• Free-Roam (Sandbox)

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • VN (Linear)

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
For me I had to skip a week back to Wednesday at 7am and a scene triggered.
is not working; no matter how much hours I skip it

I think I will try the next update and see how things go on

If not, well, good luck with your game Dev

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
is not working; no matter how much hours I skip it

I think I will try the next update and see how things go on

If not, well, good luck with your game Dev

Just go in front of Norah's house, at any time of the day, depending on your progress you will automatically enter the event.
They always occur at 7am

Another event available is 1pm in front of the gym on Wednesday.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
What was the cut scene mentioned in the changelog? What was removed?

Dec 9, 2020
This has been mentioned already but my 2cents. I appreciate the effort that went into making the ui and menu very stylish, but not so much at the cost of the basics and making things more confusing than they need to be.
Like when you go to the menus there's no traditional back button, you have to click on the top or bottom outside of the "box" which is already hard to see (and yes you can just right click in the game to also go back, but not when you're in the preference menu before you even get to play the game).
The right click menu has no text or hover description, so you have to click on each button to figure it out at first, as the icons themselves are not totally clear as to what they are. They're also not even in the usual order of other games, like the order is play/resume on top, preference, load, save, main menu, gallery, exit, on the bottom, when main menu, save, load, gallery, preference, exit, would have made more sense. You don't need a sandbox mode for your menus too. :)
The renders look nice, Emily in the banner is gorgeous, but going with the comments looks like I wouldn't be interested in the game overall, I didn't make it past the police station visit.
But good luck dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simulacrum29

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
This game has a future. I believe it will prove itself if you put in the effort. At first I had trouble with mc but now he looks better. I love this game so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OldHiccup

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I read A LOT in this site about IMMERSION... Immersion in the story, immersion in the situations, immersed in the game itself... Ok. One of the most common topics in this regard is how the appearance of the MC helps this immersion. What can I say. I don't think the look and that hair on the MC will help much in that regard. LOL

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
I read A LOT in this site about IMMERSION... Immersion in the story, immersion in the situations, immersed in the game itself... Ok. One of the most common topics in this regard is how the appearance of the MC helps this immersion. What can I say. I don't think the look and that hair on the MC will help much in that regard. LOL
a little explanation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

davkassilentall

Sep 12, 2020
The Relationship, Rollback and Preferences buttons in the UI all have spelling errors. Another suggestion is to replace "Right" with "Forward". You don't have a report function for the UI elements only dialogue so I couldn't report these the normal way OldHiccup

• Red Heart

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
The Relationship, Rollback and Preferences buttons in the UI all have spelling errors. Another suggestion is to replace "Right" with "Forward". You don't have a report function for the UI elements only dialogue so I couldn't report these the normal way OldHiccup

Thanks for reporting, I'll fix it.

I'm working on functions to also report problems with the rest of the text in the game, it's not feasible yet, but I'm trying to come up with something.

Dec 9, 2020
Seriously, is it that complicated to use your head?

Dude there are 5 buttons, you don't even spend 10m of your game on the menus.
99% of the game is about dialogs and pictures/videos and you stick to the menu.

But ok, ok I got feedback
Huh, well I take back my good luck, be mad. :rolleyes:

• Haha

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I am imprssed with the game so far, still there are two points with i have bit trouble.

first: options for the text style and box aberiance, like background or text fond

second: In the profile/bios section, there are now only two people,but Mc knows way more. I would like to have all there, regardles if he have he there nummber. Because if i come back later to the game now, i would like to see some infos if i meet a charachter. You now my brain is not so good to remeber all after a half yeahr or so.

• Yay, new update!

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
I am imprssed with the game so far, still there are two points with i have bit trouble.

first: options for the text style and box aberiance, like background or text fond

second: In the profile/bios section, there are now only two people,but Mc knows way more. I would like to have all there, regardles if he have he there nummber. Because if i come back later to the game now, i would like to see some infos if i meet a charachter. You now my brain is not so good to remeber all after a half yeahr or so.

Thanks for your feedback, I'm working on those two points right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course it's just a preview, and I'm filling in all the characters with their bio;

The dialog box is a little simpler and I'll do it quickly.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes