Our Home has two modes Free-roam (sandbox) and VN, which mode did you play in?

• Free-Roam (Sandbox)

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • VN (Linear)

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Short answer: Yes.

Longer answer: I got the feeling that the dev has a thing for curvacious milfs, so yeah there are.
Especially the fitness coach.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Women follow the beauty standards of my country a lot, Brazil is known worldwide for having women with beautiful buttocks, large curves.

I create my characters, mainly inspired by Brazilian women

pulse9

Jun 20, 2018
The save button is missing on the apk version. The only save option there is quick save, am I missing something?

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
The save button is missing on the apk version. The only save option there is quick save, am I missing something?
The android version has gestures, to access the settings menu you can touch the screen and drag upwards, this will simulate the right mouse button.

You will also have actions dragging in other directions.

To go back one dialog drag from left to right.
To fast forward drag from right to left
To hide the GUI drag from top to bottom.
To stop the menu drag from bottom to top.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
multiple penetration is in future tags is it avoidable and is it with toys or is it a sharing thing

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just started. The game keeps changing the font color between black with white outlines and white with black outlines. For people who use the opaque textbox, this is very annoying. Black textbox clashes with black text. Better keep it constant if we are not using default textbox or give us an option for font color as well.

Also, please give an option to turn off save naming. Getting that prompt every time you want to save is annoying.

Last edited:

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Just started. The game keeps changing the font color between black with white outlines and white with black outlines. For people who use the opaque textbox, this is very annoying. Black textbox clashes with black text. Better keep it constant if we are not using default textbox or give us an option for font color as well.

Also, please give an option to turn off save naming. Getting that prompt every time you want to save is annoying.

The text changes color based on what the character is currently doing.
If he is talking or thinking.

In the game options there is a function to change the text box, and you can remove the opacity of the box, choosing between 4 possible colors.

The next version will provide an option for you to be able to change the text color as well.

Thanks for the feedback.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
If possible, not sure if it's been discussed or not. Too tired to check: Can we get a hint system for events that we haven't found yet?

Example: We haven't met girl X > Hint shows us where she will be.

Reactions: OldHiccup

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
If possible, not sure if it's been discussed or not. Too tired to check: Can we get a hint system for events that we haven't found yet?

Example: We haven't met girl X > Hint shows us where she will be.

If you haven't met a girl yet, I'll work out the story to get you to meet her.

Right after you meet her, within the relationship menu I will give you information about these characters and I will put tips on where she is and what time you will meet her there.

Getting to know a girl is basically having any kind of contact with her. Even just seeing her or hearing someone talk about her

Information about it will populate as you hear about it.

1673955207423.png

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes