Our Home has two modes Free-roam (sandbox) and VN, which mode did you play in?

• Free-Roam (Sandbox)

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • VN (Linear)

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
I tried the game, it seemed to have a alot of potential , I liked the MC's backstory , the MC's dialogue not so much it just seemed like another MC thinking with his small head , which is kind of funny because of how well most of the female characters were written that I met before I bin'd it. The menu is not for me , font is way to small , mini games are just lame in general, even on auto and with text speed on max the game is incredibly slow, I ended just using my space bar so be warned. In the end the sandbox aspects caused me to delete it , it felt unnessary and tedious.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordSinner

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not much action i found only some tits shown so far too early maybe
the girls looking good i hope the story will be more wholesome and the harem will grow and the girls will accept it
i hope the dark stuff will be not so explicit dont like stuff like human trafficing or prostitution especial if it involve LI's
in some chats where in the english version still spanish text's ( i think when i spyed on martha..not sure anymore)

good luck with the game i look into it when more updates are here
PS make the sleep option so u have clock so u have not to sleep by 1h step's a bit anyoing when u want to sleep to 7H and accidantly sleep until 8 and u have rollback or load (autosave at daystart aka 7h would be nice)

just my 5 cents good luck then

Reactions: OldHiccup

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021

not much action i found only some tits shown so far too early maybe
the girls looking good i hope the story will be more wholesome and the harem will grow and the girls will accept it
i hope the dark stuff will be not so explicit dont like stuff like human trafficing or prostitution especial if it involve LI's
in some chats where in the english version still spanish text's ( i think when i spyed on martha..not sure anymore)

good luck with the game i look into it when more updates are here
PS make the sleep option so u have clock so u have not to sleep by 1h step's a bit anyoing when u want to sleep to 7H and accidantly sleep until 8 and u have rollback or load (autosave at daystart aka 7h would be nice)

just my 5 cents good luck then
I love it when players come up with theories about the story, it's really a lot of fun.

I will work on the notes you put in the "PS".

About the dark part of the game, you can rest assured, this is more connected to a struggle for power and money

In the next version I'll work a bit more on the main story overview, so you'll be able to understand it better.

Reactions: Slayer74

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I only discoverd this game/AVN recently and I am quite impressed by the assets used
and the GUI and game menus.

The assets for buildings and general environement are fresh, not the same old you have seen before alot.
Same goes for the female models. I suspect alot of tweaking of them. They seem rather unique.

The dev(s) also put in effort for creating their own UI and menus.
It's not the same standard Renpy menus and UI.

Also the dev(s) created their own music for the game/AVN.

Now that's a boat load of care and effort and attention to detail.
I can only praise the dev(s) for that. Truely great.

The story so far is only at it's beginning. Can't really say much about it.
Neither good nor bad. I personally find the part with the childhood sweetheart
rather cute and a bit sad and am looking forward to how that will play out.

Yes, it is a sandbox but there is no stats or otherwise grind AND the dev(s)
did add hints (that could maybe use some elaboration).

Now minigames...there is 1 (in words ONE) so far and it's you clicking four not hidden
but clearly visible pieces of crumbled paper in a hallway to "clean" it.

Now if those 4 mouse clicks in a Renpy AVN where you advance the text by clicking (!!)
are too much for you then I don't know what to say anymore.

There is another event that you could label as maybe half a minigame and it's only
1 click this time! And it's also rather straight forward as it's an indicator moving across
a bar that goes from red to green. You don't need to be rocket scientist to click
when the indicator on the green part. Or do you?

Anywho...crisp and clear renders, unique (or not over-used) assets, mostly curvacious milfs
so far (their daughters are there but have not gotten much screen time so far)...much to enjoy
little to criticize.

Maybe the lack of adult action and the lack of return buttons in the game menus
but even I figured out how to get around without being a rocket scientist so I am
sure other can do too.

As a conculsion I say that you can clearly see how much effort, care and thus heart
went into the creation of this AVN/game and that it is worth following.

Last edited:

leeson1764

Aug 24, 2021
xxxxx.jpg

Here is a Chinese translation bug:

After setting the language to Chinese, some text will become squares

It may be the problem of Chinese translation font

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Bigboss1015

Dec 22, 2022
This is not implemented yet, I made a mistake leaving these hints in the character, sorry about that.
The ideal is to use only the main hint

There is a single sidequest, at the gym at 1 pm on Wednesday the other events are at 7 am in front of Norah house.
THANK YOU

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
you have a help? he killing me again and again....

2.PNG

The little vertical black bar moves from left to right.
The bigger coloured horizontal bar goes from red to orange to yellow to green.
Above the bar is written "click to action".

I'd say it's rather obvious.

If not:

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes