Our Home has two modes Free-roam (sandbox) and VN, which mode did you play in?

• Free-Roam (Sandbox)

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • VN (Linear)

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

relationship // inventory (money) // day time

Download (12).png Download (1).png Download.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

ps: inventory will be updated if neccessary

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
dont say it too early...that "midget" had handled the guy with knife pretty well, and based on few interactions he had with girls/women i think/hope he will be anything but "beta mc".
and for the eventual ntr, he will be the one ntr-ing others, at least in my game.
otherwise if the dev has plans for the unavoidable ntr and similar shit, well good luck to him, there is plenty of other games around, and im surely not be the one coming here and bragging about it endlessly.
kudos to you giphy (1).gif

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for the feedbacks.

I decided to take out the future tags, it turned out not to have the effect I expected.

I had a lot of future tags, this was to gather feedback and have a thermometer about some things I want to put in the game, but this clearly caused a little misunderstanding.

I'm clear on the game's main storyline and will follow that for now, and I'll look into other ways to gather this information.

Thank you all for the feedback, I receive it very naturally, rest assured :)
dont use the 3 forbidden letters and you are good to go :ROFLMAO:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
As a few others said and yes it is your story to tell but ntr swinging and such will cost half your audience. making it avoidable will cost 1/4 or more. pleasing everyone so all will play... having non of it. Not trying to push you either way here just stating the truth. in the end its up to you. I know i would avoid it if they where in the game myself. Just my 2 cents here.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hey guys. please i need some help. does anyone know how i can arrive at Nora house after i talk with her in her office? please help

Reactions: OldHiccup

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Thanks for the feedbacks.
I decided to take out the future tags, it turned out not to have the effect I expected.
I had a lot of future tags ( there were a lot of tags besides NTR to make it clear ), this was to gather feedback and have a thermometer about some things I want to put in the game, but this clearly caused a little misunderstanding.
I'm clear on the game's main storyline and will follow that for now, and I'll look into other ways to gather this information.
Thank you all for the feedback, I receive it very naturally, rest assured :)
Putting ~20 possible future tags in the OP to gather feedback is probably the stupidest thing I ever heard. With that you just sound like one of these devs that has no idea what he wants to do with your game and that is never a good look for you.

Deleting all future tags is also a bad idea because possible players want to know what they get into so you should get a clear idea of what you want to put in the game and than list these future tags in the OP because when some tags later show up and no one knew about the thread will blow up.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I have a list of planned tags in my about section but did not put every single tag possible and also made it clear not all tags mentioned may make it into the game. This the advice I would give to the dev here. I left tags out that will not be in my game period and if its not in planned tags it will not be added. Adding every tag not only confuses people but the wrong tags you have no intention of actually having can hurt you.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
The girl in the banner so pretty, but after see the MC... no comment about that, let my friend here talk about that:KEK:

Anyway, I think it's funny when you put the planned tag just for feedback imo

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
MC needs to do something about that Yee Yee ass haircut.

i don't like your cut G
:cool:

that aside. i dont mind a short MC even though its not my thing but im really concerned about that sandbox. how bad is it?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes