Our Home has two modes Free-roam (sandbox) and VN, which mode did you play in?

• Free-Roam (Sandbox)

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • VN (Linear)

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
alright so after i playing it. it froze after the meeting with Norah i hit a black screen and it just stopped.

the transistions happened alot and they're also not skippable which is a bit of a pain. i'd honestly focus using animations for sex scenes only because for the most part i dont really care to much to wait for an animation to finish outside of sex scenes. at some point im just like "...please hurry":whistle:

that map area was a bit weird couldnt really find out where i was going till i hovered over where i needed to go and the Title seemed small.

im also not sure why MC is so short if he's 18 unless he's a shota character in which case id say hes to tall but whatever.

as for the whole "actions" thing. i personally like it if it's a simple "do this" or "dont" option. almost missed the look at her breasts option and the grab ass option.

but all in all. not bad. not alot to go on but not bad.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
oldhiccup Portuguese or Brazilian DEV?

And include me on the list of those who would like to know if this game will have NTR/sharing traits. I'm not a big fan of those tags and prefer to avoid them as much as possible.

I decided to take out the future tags, it turned out not to have the effect I expected.

I had a lot of future tags ( there were a lot of tags besides NTR to make it clear ), this was to gather feedback and have a thermometer about some things I want to put in the game, but this clearly caused a little misunderstanding.
The problem is that the NTR, in particular, is a great divider of publicity, if you put it there, it will itself be the center of discussion. So when you leave the door open for this TAG to come into your game it will always cause confusion and drive people away(people like me who don't like it) because it is something that is quite difficult for many here.

Then other TAGs like footjob, milf, loli, lesbian... have always remained in the background until the NTR TAG is clarified.

So, my advice is that you decide first which audience you want to write for, anti-NTR or pro-NTR, and then put the tags you plan to have in your game, and preferably make everything avoidable. And by avoidable I mean never happening in history if the player decides so.

Last edited:

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Good afternoon everyone.

First, thanks for commenting.

Responding to JC07 BR DEV

I want to clarify something about NTR, this is already very explicit in the game post that was updated.

Before publishing the game, I took my story, and I saw all the tags that my story could fit here, and unfortunately during my research, I had another interpretation about NTR, so I put it in with the goal. of how I already said to create a thermometer to add or not some scenes I had in mind.

I spent the last few hours talking to practically everyone who commented here, and solving my doubts, and also with some colleagues and blogs that explained better what NTR is.

So the answer to the question is
No the game will not have NTR.

The other points placed by colleagues are in the developer's note

Thanks for the numerous feedbacks, I'm very motivated to keep developing the game, and I'll keep making it available here for free.

Last edited:

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
a game with a huge amount of gameplay like this one shouldn't be released, but the hunger for money doesn't allow 1 min of gameplay

Last edited:
Reactions: lumley

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Playing devil's advocate here. I think you guys are being a little too hard on the DEV. It's his first game, his first pitch. And he's already been honest by mentioning that he didn't even know what NTR was for this site, which has led to some misunderstandings.

As for the length of the game itself, I think it was released to get a sense and get feedback so he knows if he's going the right way. Again, just as happened before with "Future Tags", the DEV wanted feedback, to guide itself and follow the path.

So let's have a little more tolerance with a beginner DEV. I've played, I'm on the DEV Discord, I've seen your site, and I've seen some ideas for the game, and I'm very excited for this game.

I am looking forward to the next updates, and I believe the next updates will have more content, as the DEV has already received some feedback on your project.

So, good luck DEV, keep up the great work, it's incredible.

Houze968

Mar 13, 2021
Just started playing and I'm surprised it's not been mentioned but....

MC is 18, the prologue says it takes you back 12 years which would put him at 6 years old. What kind of school teaches algebra to 6 year olds? When I was that young, we were just starting out maths. Also, the seated models for the MC and Emily suggest they're somewhere around 12-14, given that she's started "developing" yet their height definitely fits more along the lines of being around 6 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: OldHiccup

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Just started playing and I'm surprised it's not been mentioned but....

MC is 18, the prologue says it takes you back 12 years which would put him at 6 years old. What kind of school teaches algebra to 6 year olds? When I was that young, we were just starting out maths. Also, the seated models for the MC and Emily suggest they're somewhere around 12-14, given that she's started "developing" yet their height definitely fits more along the lines of being around 6 years old.
Houze968
This was mentioned in PM, will be fixed in the next version, it was a mistake.

Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: JC07

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Good afternoon everyone.

First, thanks for commenting.

Responding to JC07 BR DEV

I want to clarify something about NTR, this is already very explicit in the game post that was updated.

Before publishing the game, I took my story, and I saw all the tags that my story could fit here, and unfortunately during my research, I had another interpretation about NTR, so I put it in with the goal. of how I already said to create a thermometer to add or not some scenes I had in mind.

I spent the last few hours talking to practically everyone who commented here, and solving my doubts, and also with some colleagues and blogs that explained better what NTR is.

So the answer to the question is
No the game will not have NTR.
She will have Netori, because that term fits better with what I have been putting forward for history.

The other points placed by colleagues are in the developer's note

Thanks for the numerous feedbacks, I'm very motivated to keep developing the game, and I'll keep making it available here for free.
It is a really good start and the women are really sexy! I cannot wait for more!

Reactions: OldHiccup
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes