Our Home has two modes Free-roam (sandbox) and VN, which mode did you play in?

• Free-Roam (Sandbox)

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • VN (Linear)

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I talked a bit with the Dev in PMs about the MC's height and some other things and the last thing he told me was that he made the MC a bit taller (5cm more so now he is 180cm tall) and also reviewed the height of the girls.
Apparently a midget is taller than I am

Reactions: OldHiccup

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Our Home [v1.0.0] APK -

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I literally got it on the first try I don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you are just bad at quick time events?
no, it didn't make anything clear how to get it, usually going into the red is bad not good

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
i feel like theres too much work put into animations that would have been better spend on story content.
all there is yet is nothing more than a prologue/introduction to the main setting and some characters.
when i saw it being supposedly a v1 instead of the usual v0.01 or something i had expected there to be at least a bit more to do.

not that the content available doesnt look good but why put time and effort into animated logos and cutscenes instead of progressing the story to at least one full day and not ending it on a minigame action sequence that comes out of nowhere for seemingly no reason?

Dvvalin

Apr 15, 2020
i feel like theres too much work put into animations that would have been better spend on story content.
all there is yet is nothing more than a prologue/introduction to the main setting and some characters.
when i saw it being supposedly a v1 instead of the usual v0.01 or something i had expected there to be at least a bit more to do.

not that the content available doesnt look good but why put time and effort into animated logos and cutscenes instead of progressing the story to at least one full day and not ending it on a minigame action sequence that comes out of nowhere for seemingly no reason?
It's the first release/demo so you can't expect much. The dev seems to be going for quality over quantity and I prefer it that way.
There are a lot poorly made games with bad pacing on this site and most of them just feel rushed.

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
It's the first release/demo so you can't expect much. The dev seems to be going for quality over quantity and I prefer it that way.
There are a lot poorly made games with bad pacing on this site and most of them just feel rushed.
fair enough i guess.
but after playing some decent to good games that are labeled v0.5 or v0.9 with quite a lot of content in them i expected at least a bit more from a game labeled v1.0.
maybe changing the version number to something more descriptive of the content amount in the release would help prevent misunderstandings like this in the future.

and now to make sure this doesnt come over as just a rant.

i do like the character designs, the dialogues, setting and to some part even the animation (despite cutscenes not being skipable) and im sure the game can become quite good in future updates.
its just not at a point yet were id say its worth playing in my oppinion.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Thanks for the feedbacks.

I decided to take out the future tags, it turned out not to have the effect I expected.

I had a lot of future tags ( there were a lot of tags besides NTR to make it clear ), this was to gather feedback and have a thermometer about some things I want to put in the game, but this clearly caused a little misunderstanding.

I'm clear on the game's main storyline and will follow that for now, and I'll look into other ways to gather this information.

Thank you all for the feedback, I receive it very naturally, rest assured :)
The thing is that many, including me, won't even play much less pay for a game that we, and you apparently, have no clue where it's going "tags" wise.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Dead game? Also, remove the god damned long intro scenes every time you load up the game. In no realty is that a good idea.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
No, and No. Thanks for your comment.
So, you think people enjoy setting through three long intro scenes every single time they load up a game? I would love to here a valid point to having it, or even fathom someone wanting to actually put that in their game. You do know that usually when devs here a complaint about something like this they put a "skip" button in? I guess feedback from people who play their game actually matters. What a concept.

Reactions: XenTheAnimator

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
So, you think people enjoy setting through three long intro scenes every single time they load up a game? I would love to here a valid point to having it, or even fathom someone wanting to actually put that in their game. You do know that usually when devs here a complaint about something like this they put a "skip" button in? I guess feedback from people who play their game actually matters. What a concept.

This has been discussed before, follow the threads, don't come here insulting the things I do, be kind, speak respectfully, don't come here saying something like "remove the goddamn long intro scene" use, something more respectful like.

"I wanted to make a suggestion, I think the intros could have a skip option."

Also take a look at the developer notes, I've described a topic explaining exactly why things are like this, and what I plan to do in future releases.

I will always listen to my players, but the final decision on which path I take will always be mine.

Thanks for your comment.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes