JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So the girls in the harem go home to their husbands at night. Don't they stay with MC? What a strange harem.
Think of it like real life. If you meat a woman you are interested in but shes married or has a man already, how realistic is it you meet you, she falls in love, and decides to ditch her significant other all in the first meeting before the day is over so she can join your harem of other women lmao. At the very least it would take time and shes got to go home somewhere to sleep and eat etc. Just apply the IRL logic here. Yeah its a game but you can only detach so far from reality.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Think of it like real life. If you meat a woman you are interested in but shes married or has a man already, how realistic is it you meet you, she falls in love, and decides to ditch her significant other all in the first meeting before the day is over so she can join your harem of other women lmao. At the very least it would take time and shes got to go home somewhere to sleep and eat etc. Just apply the IRL logic here. Yeah its a game but you can only detach so far from reality.
Well he could eat and sleep at MC, huh?

• Angry
Reactions: JB08

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hi Thanks for the comment.

Nobody said they go to their houses with their husbands, you will have the opportunity on routes with these characters to steal them for you lol I don't think it takes much to understand this. I will no longer answer things like these here in the topic, if you want to know more about it, please call me in private.

I hope to see you soon.
I'm pretty sure that was a joke.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
What's with all the landlady/roommate dialogue between Sabrina and Emily. Shouldn't it be mom/sister. That was really confusing to me. Other than that it was ok not much into the game's story so far to really get a feel for it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OldHiccup

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
What's with all the landlady/roommate dialogue between Sabrina and Emily. Shouldn't it be mom/sister. That was really confusing to me. Other than that it was ok not much into the game's story so far to really get a feel for it.
Hi, thanks for the comment.

I'm just trying not to have problems with patreon, I made a function so you can adjust this directly in the game.

In the next version I will leave the F95 version with pre-enabled patch or something along those lines.

Because of course there can be sexual involvement with the mc, landlady Lana and your daugther's on future.

hope to see you soon in a next update. :love:

Last edited:

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Maluco mandou logo um guanabara ao fundo hahahah
Ótimo jogo, boa sorte Dev.

E ai mano, obrigado pelo comentário.

Só deixando claro, qualquer semelhançã com pessoas vivas ou mortas, semelhanças com lugares ou outra coisa na vida real é mera coincidencia CONFIA.

Espero te ver em breve.

English
Hey there, thanks for the comment. Just looking at it, any resemblance to people living or dead, resemblance to anything else in real life is purely coincidental TRUST.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Oh.
I've never heard of this game.

View attachment 1806024
There is some best girl material here tho. She reminds me a bit of Valerie from Shale Hill Project and it's a good thing !
Let's go for the download !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hahahahah TRUE

There's not much to innovate in the hair, that makes the characters really similar, but I believe that in the rest of the character we have something unique, but it's nice to see that people notice and compare.

Thanks for your comment, hope you enjoy :)

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Before adding this to my list, may I ask if those girls we are going to netori/steal are having sex with their actual partners or something?
I don't mind netori so long the girls we are going to steal are not having sex with their actual husbands etc

So they are having sex? I don't kiss where others put their dicks kind of plot xD :ROFLMAO:

(Just so you may understand, if they are having sex with their actual partners then I'm not interested in those girls...)
djkunn I believe what Old means by "between the lines to justify the storyline" is to mention that "Norah had sex with her husband twenty years ago to get pregnant with the couple's daughter", remembering that this is an example and I know nothing about the story. I believe he won't ruin his work and effort by trolling us with NTR between the lines.

I say this because I know the effort that he is putting into this game and the ambition of this guy, to create things of quality that will succeed.

I follow your comments DjKunn, and I believe that our thinking when it comes to NTR is identical. And I'm certain that if it goes down a road too close to the NTR I'll be the first one out. I've talked to OLD enough about it and I trust him that we are safe here.

Obs. despite talking a lot he did not tell me the story STILL. :devilish:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
djkunn I believe what Old means by "between the lines to justify the storyline" is to mention that "Norah had sex with her husband twenty years ago to get pregnant with the couple's daughter", remembering that this is an example and I know nothing about the story. I believe he won't ruin his work and effort by trolling us with NTR between the lines.

I say this because I know the effort that he is putting into this game and the ambition of this guy, to create things of quality that will succeed.

I follow your comments DjKunn, and I believe that our thinking when it comes to NTR is identical. And I'm certain that if it goes down a road too close to the NTR I'll be the first one out. I've talked to OLD enough about it and I trust him that we are safe here.

Obs. despite talking a lot he did not tell me the story STILL. :devilish:
If I edited my post is because I pmed him and he said he won't show any guys fucking those Lis, but they will still have a "life" because if he doesn't do this the game won't be realistic.
This means they will still have sex with their partners, it may just be mentioned in text only, not renders.

Reactions: bruce555

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
Houze968
This was mentioned in PM, will be fixed in the next version, it was a mistake.

Thanks for the feedback
Still not fixed, and "Well, those are some tits for a six-year old" isn't something I expected to say today.

Edit: Correction, I guess it was fixed, and six year-old just got dem tiddies.

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
If I edited my post is because I pmed him and he said he won't show any guys fucking those Lis, but they will still have a "life" because if he doesn't do this the game won't be realistic.
This means they will still have sex with their partners, it may just be mentioned in text only, not renders.
Making Li fuck with other men, either text or images, to give "life" and make things "realistic" is a shit and a shot in the foot, I have faith that he will not shit on his work and effort with this. But... I can't guarantee it, it's not my game after all.

Kallisti_I

Feb 18, 2022
No offense meant, but you should really have someone look over the dialog who is a native English speaker. Some of the lines aren't quite right or are missing words.

Example:
"Samantha and Hank enter in room of Wilson without say anything, he on cellphone, they go out fast."

At other times you get lines that are repeated twice without any reason (at the police station early on).

Other than that it looks promising. Especially the animations and tranistions are well made.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes