Our Home has two modes Free-roam (sandbox) and VN, which mode did you play in?

• Free-Roam (Sandbox)

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • VN (Linear)

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
The graphics and characters are well done, but we are still in the demo degree. I have to wait for a few updates to get into the game properly. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: OldHiccup
Jan 18, 2021
So 3 things I noticed so far:

There are still some Translation errors, such as "Reception" being spelled wrong. I would be willing to help out in this area, if you'd like.

Visual bug caused when you hit the middle button on the phone while on the Wallpaper screen. Can be cleared up by re-activating the phone and hitting the "back" button on the phone.

Backgrounds need a bit of work - easily noticeable when you go to the Gym, the people standing around are CLEARLY flat.

• Red Heart

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
So 3 things I noticed so far:

There are still some Translation errors, such as "Reception" being spelled wrong. I would be willing to help out in this area, if you'd like.

Visual bug caused when you hit the middle button on the phone while on the Wallpaper screen. Can be cleared up by re-activating the phone and hitting the "back" button on the phone.

Backgrounds need a bit of work - easily noticeable when you go to the Gym, the people standing around are CLEARLY flat.

Hi, thanks for the comments.

Thank you for offering to help with the review, please send me a private message so we can talk.

We are aware that we need to work a little on the visual part, this part of the background is something that we really dedicate a lot of time to, and we really want it to be better, I believe that we managed to deliver a good value with the hardware resources we have available;

Delivering the game with quality made us increase our energy consumption a lot lol so sometimes we have to put our foot on the brakes, and limit some things, but we will improve.

I will adjust the operation of the phone, thanks for reporting.

Thanks for playing, and thanks for your feedback.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Eu tava jogando em inglês mas na hora do "Perdeu, Perdeu ....." não teve como tive que mudar pro português, não tem nada mais Brasileiro que isso.

Ainda não terminei de jogar mas pelo que eu vi ali da descrição é uma pena que parece que vai ser mogonamia+ nesse harem.

I was playing the game in english but when the scene with "pass, pass....." showed up I had to switch the language, there is nothing more Brazilian than that.

Haven't finished playing yet but from the description it is a pitty that it looks like the game will be monogamy+ type of harem.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Has good potential.
The little exotic looking milf is fingerlicking well proportioned.
Waiting for the lewd action though.
keeping an eye on this.

• Red Heart

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
How not to die ? xD These silly mini games...game over multiple times on the building exit...

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
How not to die ? xD These silly mini games...game over multiple times on the building exit...
Hi,
You need to click when the indicator reaches the end of the bar, it's a very simple minigame, you need to click when you're close to the end.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
When I load my save file it says "Game Version 1.0", but I have 2.1.6.

I also get this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/chaps/1/chap_1_4_the_aquila_assault.rpy", line 41, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/chaps/1/chap_1_4_the_aquila_assault.rpyc", line 41, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/chaps/1/chap_1_4_the_aquila_assault.rpy", line 41, in <module>
File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Our Home 2.1.6
Thu May 26 07:04:51 2022

If I reload my save and not touch anything but wait the LONG amount of time each screen takes to transition, I don't get the error. I have transitions turned OFF. So, your setting is not working properly. You need to fix the speed of image transitions. I am NOT setting here waiting for each and every one.

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Judging on what I've seen - it looks great so far. A little more details to the background with BaDIK as the best example of it would've made it 10/10 tho.
Plot-wise - nothing to say this early, but there are a few questions here and there that can get you hooked. I just hope that you guys won't turn it into some absurd story like some of the games have here.
Ladies - no lewd scenes for now, ofc, but most of them looked hot so far. We'll see how you'll handle NSFW stuff in future.
Too early to judge, but a solid 8/10 so far based on what I've seen. And 8/10 is like wayyyy above average. Keep delivering updates and sooner or later you'll bulk up these Patrons, guys.
Good luck.

karioka19

Mar 31, 2020
Cara, que game maravilhoso! Tudo é bom: a história, os belíssimos gráficos das mulheres e, principalmente, do humor brasileiro! Muito feliz de ter encontrado essa obra-prima! xD

Parabéns e aguardo ansiosamente pelas próximas versões! Ah! Minha personagem preferida é a Thaty, se puder dar uma ênfase nela hahaha Valeu!

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes