Our Home has two modes Free-roam (sandbox) and VN, which mode did you play in?

• Free-Roam (Sandbox)

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • VN (Linear)

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
why multiple endings? is it more like vn with p&c / sbx ui ?

There are multiple endings because the mc can just die or continue the story, and some choices during the game can cause there to be a happy ending or a dead end.

I studied a little in the last few months and I believe that point&click would more close of the game, because my game is not a grind, there are events that can be repeated but they will not influence the story is something like what happens in other games for example. What a legend.

Thanks for your comment.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
There are multiple endings because the mc can just die or continue the story, and some choices during the game can cause there to be a happy ending or a dead end.

I studied a little in the last few months and I believe that point&click would more close of the game, because my game is not a grind, there are events that can be repeated but they will not influence the story is something like what happens in other games for example. What a legend.

Thanks for your comment.
i see.
lets move on to other tags then :] no xxx content? (no tags. comparatively new game so it is not unreasonable to assume that)

Reactions: OldHiccup

sfktm

Sep 3, 2018
Looks promising but without any scenes or substantial amount of play time the dev won't get any supporters. It's gonna take a while, hope it won't get abandoned.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Looks promising but without any scenes or substantial amount of play time the dev won't get any supporters. It's gonna take a while, hope it won't get abandoned.
At the moment it's not a concern of mine to have a lot of supporters, I just want to build something cool and fun. If they come it will be good of course.

And it's not in my plans to abandon not worry;

Thanks for your comment

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks for the feedbacks.

This comment has been updated.

I decided to update as future tags. because the list I had put up didn't have the effect I wanted.

I had a lot of future tags (there were other tags besides NTR to make that clear).

I had another understanding about NTR, my game doesn't have NTR, it has Netori.

I wanted to make it clear once and for all, I know exactly what I'm doing, I'm fully convinced of all the goals I want to achieve in this game, and I know exactly where it's going.

Thanks everyone for the feedback, I receive it very naturally, rest assured :)
Is there any Corruption involved in the story?.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Is there any Corruption involved in the story?.
Depends on the meaning of corruption. There is a point in the story when you can manipulate a character's feelings to achieve your goals, but that depends on your choices.

If that's what you mean by corruption, then yes.

Thanks for your question.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Depends on the meaning of corruption. There is a point in the story when you can manipulate a character's feelings to achieve your goals, but that depends on your choices.

If that's what you mean by corruption, then yes.

Thanks for your question.
Truly. I love Corruption Game/Stories but it is hard to define what exactly the Genre itself actually means or entails. Personality Manipulation of Woman to achieve own ends,maybe. Manipulating an A+ Shy High Achieving College Woman into a care free,open minded,lustful woman who no longer cares about being a High Achieving College Student,perhaps.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Will pregnancy be a feature? or is it at least planned?

Hi, thanks for the comment.

Yes, there is something planned for pregnant women, I haven't written about it in the story yet, it's a little complex to write about pregnancy in a game that is romance or harem, but I believe I can think of something soon.

Thanks again for the comment, and I hope to see you soon.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
will have Netori
Before adding this to my list (won't be added), may I ask if those girls we are going to netori/steal are having sex with their actual partners or something?
I don't mind netori so long the girls we are going to steal are not having sex with their actual husbands etc

In no way will this be shown, you will never see Li's having sex with their partners.
This will just be between the lines, to justify the plot
So they are having sex? I don't kiss where others put their dicks kind of plot xD :ROFLMAO:

(Just so you may understand, if they are having sex with their actual partners then I'm not interested in those girls...)

Edit: Seem like those girls we will netori will still have sex with their partners but it won't be shown in renders, just in text...

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is Emiko a love interest? Shes in the opener youtube trailer but not in the preview images or in the main banner. She seems to already be with someone.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
So, 2.1.5 is the same as 1.0 just reworked to be better?
Hi, Thanks for comment

No, we use semantic versioning, 2.1.5

2 - It means there was a big update

1 - During the testing phase, the testers suggested inserting some changes into the game, this was taken care of and inserted.

5 - During the final test, 5 small errors were found that were corrected.

Generating a version 2.1.5 which is a public version.

I hope to see you soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustJane

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Is Emiko a love interest? Shes in the opener youtube trailer but not in the preview images or in the main banner. She seems to already be with someone.
Hi, Thanks for your comment

She is part of the Netori route, you will have the opportunity to steal her from someone else, in your decisions but this will happen in the future, she appears only to send a small message in this version.

We're working on a redesign of this character, he's almost finished.

I hope to see you soon.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
So the girls in the harem go home to their husbands at night. Don't they stay with MC? What a strange harem.

Hi Thanks for the comment.

Nobody said they go to their houses with their husbands, you will have the opportunity on routes with these characters to steal them for you lol I don't think it takes much to understand this. I will no longer answer things like these here in the topic, if you want to know more about it, please call me in private.

I hope to see you soon.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes