OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
View attachment 3881870

Had a meeting with Norah. Sent her a text on the phone to find out her address. Left the building. The hint suggests I need to rent an apartment. In VN mode it says things trigger automatically. What's not triggering or what do I need to click on to advance?

Right off the bat, first impression is that this is needlessly complicated for little or no benefit to the player. What am I missing?

Hi, thank you for reporting this. It is a bug in the game's code. You followed a path that I honestly didn't even know was possible.
This is the bug I've been looking for for some time, and thanks to your message, I understand exactly which path triggers this bug. Give me a few minutes, and I'll fix it. I'll try to correct it in a way that you won't need to start over.

If you don't want to wait, there is a way to get past this.

Do not send the message to Norah after you leave her office. Wait until the MC is at the rental house.

This happens right after he leaves the interview building. Take the elevator and return to the reception so that the events will be triggered automatically.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, thank you for reporting this. It is a bug in the game's code. You followed a path that I honestly didn't even know was possible.
This is the bug I've been looking for for some time, and thanks to your message, I understand exactly which path triggers this bug. Give me a few minutes, and I'll fix it. I'll try to correct it in a way that you won't need to start over.

If you don't want to wait, there is a way to get past this.

Do not send the message to Norah after you leave her office. Wait until the MC is at the rental house.

This happens right after he leaves the interview building. Take the elevator and return to the reception so that the events will be triggered automatically.
If you text Nora immediately, while still in a convo with her, when the text convo ends it loops you back to elevator scene where you get trampled, and then the entire Nora scene repeats.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
If you text Nora immediately, while still in a convo with her, when the text convo ends it loops you back to elevator scene where you get trampled, and then the entire Nora scene repeats.
Yes, this is a bug. You should only be able to send the message after reaching the rental house. However, there's an error in the code that allows the message to be sent beforehand, causing the game to get confused when triggering automatic events.

I'm already fixing this, but the only way I know to resolve it until I send the patch is to start a new game and not send the message to her until you reach the rental house. This will allow the game to flow normally.

Since this is very early in the game, it might not be a problem for you.

I apologize for this.

troube12345

Dec 12, 2023
On F95, the versioning system doesn't always follow an intuitive logic for me. Versioning isn't necessarily related to the amount of content a game has but rather to technical aspects. I know many of you are used to a system where 0.0.1 means the game started and 1.0.0 means the game is finished, but that doesn't make sense to me. Determining if my game is really close to the end would be complex, and it could give the wrong perception about the content. There are many games at version 1.0.0 that are much smaller and have fewer hours of content than "Our Home."

That's why I use semantic versioning. This is explained in the game post, but I'm reiterating it here in case you haven't read it yet.

The game is being released using semantic versioning, which means:

• Whenever there is a bug fix or minor patches, the version will be something like (v1.0.1, v1.0.2).
  • Whenever there is an addition of new content that doesn't impact your save, the version will be something like (v1.1.0, v1.2.0).
  • Whenever there is a big change that might break old saves, the released version will be something like (v2.0.0, v3.0.0).

You can check the content size through the changelog. Sorry for disagreeing with you about the amount of content. I don't think it's that little, but maybe if you're just looking for sex scenes, it really has less. "Our Home" is a game more focused on the story. Sex scenes exist, but they don't happen all the time. The protagonist doesn't have a magic dick where all the women just come to him to fuck. There is a backstory. . I'm assuming that's the kind of content you missed. ( If I'm wrong, I apologize. I'm a bit tired, monitoring the public version wears me out a bit. )

"Our Home" currently has:

• The game contains 5,602 dialogue blocks, with an average of 11.4 words and 64 characters per block.
  • In this version, we delivered about 2,370 images, a higher number than the previous version, over approximately 7 months. One important thing to highlight is that we create an image for each dialogue. We believe that every character expression is important and that each dialogue should show the player exactly what the character is feeling at that moment. This avoids putting unnecessary feelings or narrations in the game text, which would increase the number of dialogues without really delivering value. We're in a visual novel, not a book; we don't need to use imagination when we can show you an image.
  • The average reading time for this version is about 3 hours, but that varies from player to player. If you skip all the dialogues, it'll obviously be much faster.:LOL:

I believe my commitment here is to keep developing the game despite the challenges. If you have any questions, I'm available.
First of all, thanks for your answer. I had stopped looking at the "Developer Notes" section because it is usually filled with empty or meaningless things (of course I am talking about the ones I encountered). Now "game version" makes more sense, but since I don't know how much of the game you are thinking of has been done, I can't say "it has little content" or "it has enough content", because I don't know the general progress.

Of course, GBs do not determine the game length. There are games with similar graphics but less GBs, which give much longer gameplay. Therefore, when I see high GBs, I expect a long gameplay. This has nothing to do with you :D

Finally, there is a bug I encountered, I play the game in a language other than English, but when I open a previous save, it goes back to English. It happened almost every time, not just once. However, right now - yes, I tested it a few times before writing - the game does not fall into this bug. I don't know if the game is getting automatic updates, but if it is, it means you noticed this problem and fixed it. If it has been fixed in this way, I would like to congratulate you. If you haven't made such an update, I recommend that you review your codes for this error, maybe the game hasn't been bugged by chance.

I wish you good work, good luck.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OldHiccup

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
First of all, thanks for your answer. I had stopped looking at the "Developer Notes" section because it is usually filled with empty or meaningless things (of course I am talking about the ones I encountered). Now "game version" makes more sense, but since I don't know how much of the game you are thinking of has been done, I can't say "it has little content" or "it has enough content", because I don't know the general progress.

Of course, GBs do not determine the game length. There are games with similar graphics but less GBs, which give much longer gameplay. Therefore, when I see high GBs, I expect a long gameplay. This has nothing to do with you :D

Finally, there is a bug I encountered, I play the game in a language other than English, but when I open a previous save, it goes back to English. It happened almost every time, not just once. However, right now - yes, I tested it a few times before writing - the game does not fall into this bug. I don't know if the game is getting automatic updates, but if it is, it means you noticed this problem and fixed it. If it has been fixed in this way, I would like to congratulate you. If you haven't made such an update, I recommend that you review your codes for this error, maybe the game hasn't been bugged by chance.

I wish you good work, good luck.

- I understand what you mean about the GB, maybe it's because most games use the same images for multiple dialogues. I've noticed that some games use 1 image for 5 dialogues, and in some situations even more. In our case, it's one image per dialogue.
- There's another factor: some games use different image compression methods. While we use JPG, some games use WebP. This type of image is slightly smaller than JPG, but there is a noticeable loss of quality in my analysis. (For some people, it's imperceptible.) I spent a fair amount of money rendering the image, and reducing its quality is a waste of money, haha. Of course, I do some compression here and there, trying to reduce the image sizes as much as possible. For example, in this public version, I got rid of 95% of the images used to draw the interface. And I always release a compressed version for those who don't want to download nearly 8GB of content. Starting with the next version, I'll personally handle and post the only update on the game's thread.

- Regarding the bug, one important thing I need to mention is that it's on my roadmap to ensure that Our Home receives automatic updates, but it doesn't do that today. There are several challenges related to automatic updates, the main one being that some players don't like playing with the internet connected. After F95 published a warning about a virus in one of their games, this has become even worse. However, my Patreons will definitely get this feature soon. The game didn't update itself; I've noticed this bug too, and honestly, it's on my list of mysteries to be solved. Ren'Py still has some mysteries I need to figure out, but I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for reporting.

This is in progress, one of these days I will make it available

GI6qHqfXgAA0You.gif

Reactions: troube12345

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This hotfix fixes some issues in the public version of the game (This update is important).
- Issues with running the game using sandboxies.
- Texts that appear cut off on the screen.
- Inability to close the activity screen.
- Fixed a bug that allowed sending a message to Norah before renting the house, which caused the player to get stuck in the interrogation room.
- Fixed a bug where the self-voice feature did not work during dialogues.
- Fixed some dialogues that were presented in the wrong language.

-

Instructions for Windows/Linux:
After extracting, copy the folder game and paste it into the main folder, replacing the existing file.

Instructions for Mac:
To access the contents of an application, right-click on the application and choose Show Package Contents. Paste the game folder into the Contents/Resources/autorun/ folder.

These errors are minor and can be ignored in most cases, except for the sandboxies issue.
If you get stuck on the character details screen, right-click, save the game, and load the game again.
I am uploading a new Android version, and the links will be updated shortly.
There seems to be a bug in regards to landing on 06h, which is the time that something's happening with Norah

but every time I try to skip to it, it automatically skips to 07h

but what's odd, is when I applied the latest hotfix, and loaded up the save, it said 06h, which allowed me to see Norah in her shower

but when I attempted to skip again to 06h the next day, is went back to automically skipping to 07h

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
There seems to be a bug in regards to landing on 06h, which is the time that something's happening with Norah

but every time I try to skip to it, it automatically skips to 07h

but what's odd, is when I applied the latest hotfix, and loaded up the save, it said 06h, which allowed me to see Norah in her shower

but when I attempted to skip again to 06h the next day, is went back to automically skipping to 07h
Sorry for making you download these corrections. My friends who help me test hadn't found these issues.
Visit the topic again; the 2.19.6 file fixes this and the other problems.

One point to note here is the following: using the bed button to pass time will always make him rest one hour more, while the hour-passing button will work hour by hour and will always jump from 3 AM to 6 AM.

Let me know if it worked for you.

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sorry for making you download these corrections. My friends who help me test hadn't found these issues.
Visit the topic again; the 2.19.6 file fixes this and the other problems.

One point to note here is the following: using the bed button to pass time will always make him rest one hour more, while the hour-passing button will work hour by hour and will always jump from 3 AM to 6 AM.

Let me know if it worked for you.
No worries, you can't always think of what to test

and I'm happy to say this fix did the trick and as you said other than the bed, all 3 time skip options landed on 06h no problem.

• Yay, new update!

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I may be a little bit confused here or not. I chose Zoe path and after that i got no more intimate scenes. But, when I chose vania instead of Zoe path I get all of Zoe Lewd scenes. This is confusing.

• Thinking Face

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
I may be a little bit confused here or not. I chose Zoe path and after that i got no more intimate scenes. But, when I chose vania instead of Zoe path I get all of Zoe Lewd scenes. This is confusing.
I think I know which game you're talking about, but it's not Our Home; maybe it's On My Way Home. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dreamgoat

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
played the sanbox version of this some time ago, but i hated the sandbox so i am playing through the VN version, which i like alot better. however, a couple of things are in need of change in my opinion. first of all, it seems the VN has skipped quite a few scenes that were in the sandbox, specifically the scene where mc goes to the office of Norah and there is the accident outside the office. i didn't get that scene but it is referenced as having happened whem mc goes to Danielle for therapy sessions. the other thing that i really absoulutely hate with a passion is the use of landlady and roommate in the story. since it is happening so often. i mean, seriously, no one refers to an adoptive parent or real parent as landlady or their siblings as roommates. please give an option to change this in future updates. i have seen other games that have the option change names and relationships and since you have the list of characters in the game, perhaps you can implement it there if it's not too big a fix. just a suggestion. otherwise, i am enjoying the game quite alot.

• Yay, new update!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
played the sanbox version of this some time ago, but i hated the sandbox so i am playing through the VN version, which i like alot better. however, a couple of things are in need of change in my opinion. first of all, it seems the VN has skipped quite a few scenes that were in the sandbox, specifically the scene where mc goes to the office of Norah and there is the accident outside the office. i didn't get that scene but it is referenced as having happened whem mc goes to Danielle for therapy sessions. the other thing that i really absoulutely hate with a passion is the use of landlady and roommate in the story. since it is happening so often. i mean, seriously, no one refers to an adoptive parent or real parent as landlady or their siblings as roommates. please give an option to change this in future updates. i have seen other games that have the option change names and relationships and since you have the list of characters in the game, perhaps you can implement it there if it's not too big a fix. just a suggestion. otherwise, i am enjoying the game quite alot.
That's usually the case when it comes to games that has both. The sandbox version usually has more to it and devs(Not saying this dev, just in general) like to punish the non-sandbox players by removing some of the content.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The game closes as soon as it starts.
Here is the page that appears once the game is closed:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing the color property of anonymous style:
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 321, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
IndexError: string index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 637, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 145, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/game_loop.rpyc", line 72, in script call
File "game/tl/french/scripts/chaps/0/chap_0_prologue.rpyc", line 2, in script
File "lib/python3.9/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2560, in execute
Say.execute(self)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1492, in say
renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1394, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1045, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 741, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2166, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2688, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 485, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 433, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2688, in <lambda>
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1897, in per_interact
if self.style.slow_abortable:
File "gen3-static/styleclass.pxi", line 589, in renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style.slow_abortable.__get__
File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
File "style.pyx", line 717, in renpy.style.build_style
File "style.pyx", line 714, in renpy.style.build_style
File "gen3-static/style_functions.pyx", line 323, in style_functions.color_property
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\color.py", line 133, in __new__
if c[0] == '#':

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Our Home 2.19.2
Wed Jul 31 20:01:20 2024

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
That's usually the case when it comes to games that has both. The sandbox version usually has more to it and devs(Not saying this dev, just in general) like to punish the non-sandbox players by removing some of the content.
No scene from the game's story can be removed from the VN mode without also being removed from the free-roam mode. I've mentioned this before, but it's important to reiterate: the VN mode is not a new game; both modes are part of the same flow and share exactly the same scenes in the game's story. The VN mode is a setting that can be toggled at any time, without losing any progress. ( And obviously nothing was removed )

Speaking about the content in the free-roam mode, you will notice that since the introduction of the VN mode, players who prefer the free-roam mode have been "penalized," as there are scenes for only two characters: Kim and Norah. The scenes are as follows:

1. Visiting Norah's house and seeing her taking a bath, both in the bathtub and in the shower.
  2. Visiting Norah's house and seeing Kim sleeping.
  3. Visiting Norah's company and asking if she has a better job for the player.
  4. Visiting Norah's house during lunch and asking her questions related to curiosities about her, such as what kind of books she likes.
None of these actions have any impact on the game's storyline.

This is why some people feel that the free-roam mode is empty, as I have prioritized the game's story, which often favors those playing in VN mode.

Even the curiosity questions, which were exclusive to free-roam mode, have been fully incorporated into the VN mode and can be triggered in the free-roam mode in the future.

Regarding the request for changes in relations, the game has had this option for a long time, but not for the reason mentioned. The complexity of translating certain terms, such as character names ans relations, has led me to allow alterations so that the names make sense in each country. Look in the game's settings to find this and other options.

If you feel something is missing or think something can be improved, I'm always here and will do my best. Thank you to those who play and take the time to write and give me opportunities to improve.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
The game closes as soon as it starts.
Here is the page that appears once the game is closed:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing the color property of anonymous style:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 637, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 145, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "lib/python3.9/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2560, in execute
Say.execute(self)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1492, in say
renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1394, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1045, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 741, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2166, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2688, in interact_core
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 485, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 433, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2688, in <lambda>
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1897, in per_interact
if self.style.slow_abortable:
File "gen3-static/styleclass.pxi", line 589, in renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style.slow_abortable.__get__
File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
File "style.pyx", line 717, in renpy.style.build_style
File "style.pyx", line 714, in renpy.style.build_style
File "gen3-static/style_functions.pyx", line 323, in style_functions.color_property
File "D:\Adultes Jeux\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\Ourhome-2.19.2-pc\renpy\color.py", line 133, in __new__
if c[0] == '#':

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Our Home 2.19.2
Wed Jul 31 20:01:20 2024
Does this happen when you open the game in the .exe or at the start of the game in the main menu?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No scene from the game's story can be removed from the VN mode without also being removed from the free-roam mode. I've mentioned this before, but it's important to reiterate: the VN mode is not a new game; both modes are part of the same flow and share exactly the same scenes in the game's story. The VN mode is a setting that can be toggled at any time, without losing any progress. ( And obviously nothing was removed )

Speaking about the content in the free-roam mode, you will notice that since the introduction of the VN mode, players who prefer the free-roam mode have been "penalized," as there are scenes for only two characters: Kim and Norah. The scenes are as follows:

1. Visiting Norah's house and seeing her taking a bath, both in the bathtub and in the shower.
  2. Visiting Norah's house and seeing Kim sleeping.
  3. Visiting Norah's company and asking if she has a better job for the player.
  4. Visiting Norah's house during lunch and asking her questions related to curiosities about her, such as what kind of books she likes.
None of these actions have any impact on the game's storyline.

This is why some people feel that the free-roam mode is empty, as I have prioritized the game's story, which often favors those playing in VN mode.

Even the curiosity questions, which were exclusive to free-roam mode, have been fully incorporated into the VN mode and can be triggered in the free-roam mode in the future.

Regarding the request for changes in relations, the game has had this option for a long time, but not for the reason mentioned. The complexity of translating certain terms, such as character names ans relations, has led me to allow alterations so that the names make sense in each country. Look in the game's settings to find this and other options.

If you feel something is missing or think something can be improved, I'm always here and will do my best. Thank you to those who play and take the time to write and give me opportunities to improve.
I, for one, didn't know. As I said, I was speaking in general. I've noticed it myself in a few other games, which I've dropped along the way. I have only played the VN mode in this since I started and I'm not very far into the game yet.

• Yay, new update!

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
I, for one, didn't know. As I said, I was speaking in general. I've notived it myself in a few other games, which I've dropped along the way. I have only played the VN mode in this since I started and I'm not very far into the game yet.
I know, I understand what you mean, hahaha, when I respond I don't interpret what you say as criticism or that you are attacking me directly, I just like to reply to everyone, to show that I am close to you, and I am here to answer questions and help clarify some things that sometimes aren't clear.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes