VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Life After Lottery [v0.2] [YassminYT]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
EDIT: Okay, the dialogue isn't too bad. It's a bit stiff though.

I'm finding the cuts in between the dialogue very annoying. Please remove that shit. Thanks. (y):coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: YassmineYT

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Oooohhhkay... what can i say about what im reading :/

Well, the thing goes around because you won the Lottery... ok...

But how many paths it will have and/or take to reach X ending?

Would like to know for example if, you choose A or B or C... you change everything between those 2.

And related to the Lottery, if there is any choice for example, to save part of that money to be used in the future (like, the MC thinking about it meaby choices to take part of it and use it for investements for the future of the couple or for himself)

:/

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
That is way to short. This is not even a demo imho.

Renders are ok, and english is readable. When this is the amount per update, then I will have a look after 10-15 updates? ...

Edit: I mean - we havent even won the lottery ... we had a short drive with some teasing, checked in at the hotel/cottage/whatever... and had a lewd scene there. Thats it.

You dont get any feeling for the characters, or the setting. Sorry, but no first release should be this short. Especially the first release should be chunky, because it is the only release without any time pressure.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That is way to short. This is not even a demo imho.

Renders are ok, and english is readable. When this is the amount per update, then I will have a look after 10-15 updates? ...
Yea, it needs more content to make any sort of judgement.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Really short intro. Wish the author would have had a little more content before first release.
But-what is here is promising. I hope to see male chastity in the game.
I will follow, please don’t abandon!

Reactions: bulifun

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
i like soo much the wife is soo hot and soo naughty and likes to show off and speaks a lot of naughtiness ; }---

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
First few preview renders looked nice, wild monster cock appeared, bye bye dev, good luck with your game.
Dude's probably only packing about 8". If that's considered a monster cock then one's frame of reference must not be very impressive;)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote