VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Life After Lottery [v0.2] [YassminYT]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
What fucking sense is this game no way in hell would the bitch risk cheating the husband is the one with all the power here since he has the damn money.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
& just like the cheating wife of a self respecting husband, another generic NTR game gets kicked to the curb, tossed out like trash & forgotten. Seems rather fitting tbh. XD

Reactions: Grelk

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I meant from Patreon, etc.
I mean yeah, I get where you're coming from & sure, there's a lot of grifters on there that just slap together a shit 0.1 & milk the donations before bailing. Though, there's 2 things ya gotta keep in mind. 1, typically all grifters abandon their games, but not all whom abandon their games are grifters. Maybe circumstances outside their control made continuing impossible. Also, on Patreon, it's not the same as places like Kickstarter where you're investing towards the completion of a specific goal or project. On Patreon you're donating to the dev to essentially "tip" them in appreciation of their content & to help support them. In short, places like kickstarter are more specific goal oriented investment focused while Patreon is more of a nebulous "hey I like what you do, here's a tip" focused. Meaning there's no actual promise or reasonable expectation of a completed project, so there's really no basis for banning them. Though I do get what you mean. The grifters get old fast.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Maybe like a 2 or 3 strike system? Yeah abandoning a game once gives a dev a bad name that will discourage others from going to them, but people new to Patreon might not know. If someone does it more than once that's a really bad sign. 3 times they're either an obvious grifter or just suck at being able to finish a game.

chris96z

Apr 15, 2020
im pissed this got dumped the wife is hot I need to learn how to make games so I can count on one not being abandoned

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
im pissed this got dumped the wife is hot I need to learn how to make games so I can count on one not being abandoned
Dev didn't hit the lottery after two updates so they gave up. Also probably doesn't help that IMO they didn't think through whatever story they had beyond "they win the lottery and are now super rich".

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Why? It's not like we're doing the devs any favors by having their games here, TBH, it's more the opposite, it could be argued that we're taking money out of their pockets.
That's not how that works. Someone who wasn't going to pay anyway, you can't argue that they were a potential paying customer. They are on this site looking for free games, not games to pay for. You can however find people here who like a game so much they decide to support the dev. So one could argue the game being here is good advertisement.
You can't lose money you would never have gained.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote