VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Life After Lottery [v0.2] [YassminYT]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've never seen a game demo/first release end in the middle of a sex scene before so congratulations on being first. ;)

Other than that the renders are fine, nothing story related really happens, just too short to get a feel for it.

As it includes NTR I am most likely not going to play the game. Too often NTR is poorly implemented and makes no sense.

Good luck with the game, Dev.

Oh and if they are in the US ("States") the steering wheel is on the other side of the car.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
v0.1
NTR is the first tag on patreon page. 99.99% of chance of inevitable NTR.

"
Overview:
A Lucky married couple hit the lottery for big money and their life completely changed after that.

Tags:
NTR.
Big tits.
Male protagonist.
All kinds of sex.
Cheating.
And many more...

Featured Fetishes will be added to the game based on your choices:
Foot fetish.
Golden shower.
Group sex.
"
Maybe last Tags are evitable. "Based on your choices".

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
v0.1
NTR is the first tag on patreon page. 99.99% of chance of inevitable NTR.

"
Overview:
A Lucky married couple hit the lottery for big money and their life completely changed after that.

Tags:
NTR.
Big tits.
Male protagonist.
All kinds of sex.
Cheating.
And many more...

Featured Fetishes will be added to the game based on your choices:
Foot fetish.
Golden shower.
Group sex.
"
Maybe last Tags are evitable. "Based on your choices".
i hope so

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Maybe the NTR is going to be Netori, Bewster will use his millions to steal other guys women :LOL:

Reactions: Bally

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Maybe the NTR is going to be Netori, Bewster will use his millions to steal other guys women :LOL:
Nope. if it's a Netori then 99% of games in this forum would've had the Ntr tag because you can find netori in almost any games. The tag was there for a kind of warning I guess, that means Netorare was there.

Reactions: sonhot and MrStark

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
I'm actually intrigued so I'll give it a shot. Worry about the ntr like many but it's still early stages. Hoping it's at least avodable and choice based.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
cant wait for the ending for them becoming back poor again for poor money management

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
This was a short demo with no content. Renders are good and models reasonable. One thing I dont like is the double clicking required to move the story on. Which fictional country is this situated in? The cars are right hand drive.

Reactions: Agrik

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The dialogue needs a bit of work I assume the MC is supposed to be a John and not Jhon?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I hope the NTR be avoidable, I like it if u can choose take it or not. Ill wait for a few more updates :)

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
All my posts deleted for being "off topic", yet the "topic" in question remains in the thread. I need not say more.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The models are quite good, and from this "demo" seems that there will be a hotwifing/sharing path, also a cuckold one… so the premises are good!

Reactions: fbass

YassmineYT

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
i knew there will be NTR the moment isaw that its about a couple and "things changed" XD, its always the same story.

i wonder if the "group sex" will be for the man and the "golden shower" for the woman.... i dont know why, i expect the contrary in like 99,99999999999999999999999999% XD
Group sex for the man and the woman, golden shower for the woman.

Reactions: darlic and fbass

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
All my posts deleted for being "off topic", yet the "topic" in question remains in the thread. I need not say more.
Don't be jealous, some of mine were deleted too. And this one is clearly off topic too, be prepared.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
based on tags, there is NTR and cheating.

so clearly not Netori.

cheating. (male cheat on female, standard Netori, but its not and never be named "netori" too close to netorare and will end with NTR tag that many dont consider as netori tag)

NTR is for strong netorare (female cheat on male, netorare standard used with tag NTR)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
unless dev plan cheating from female to male.. wich make no sens because its basically NTR anyway... so no need 2 tags for that.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote