VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Life After Lottery [v0.2] [YassminYT]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Why there is always a pause in conversations, in other words, an extra click. It starts to get annoying really fast.

Reactions: YassmineYT

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Looks interesting, also like the red pants thing she is wearing in the banner. :) (The same with the pants/tights from the 2nd pic) ;)
It is a nice start and i am looking forward to more of this game. Said before is the thing with the "pause" in between lines but you have already addressed that so. :)

Best of luck with your game Miss. :) (y)

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
The only way this should end is with them being broke, homeless drug addicts who are all fucked up by meth.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The wife's standard name is used a lot instead of the custom name.
And the game still needs a proofreader ... ^^

"She knew it drove me nuts and it usually ended in long boughts of hot sex."
What? ^^

And even the 0.2 version is way to short for a release version. I mean ... just now they won the lottery and build their new home ... and thats 0.2?
Sorry, but with this amount of content this will take ages and it is not enough for a monthly update.
Not with the poor text and render quality.

Last edited:

Specializt

May 23, 2017
Let me quote the Game:
"We won the lottery."
"Great, how much did you win?"
"We have the only winning ticket, over $250,000,000"
"Great, did you get the batteries?"

Yeah, exactly how I'd react when I win 250 million in lottery. The writing is just poor.

Reactions: letsgo42 and EZ8lt

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Maybe she's more worried about her vibrator running outta juice, Specializt. There are people like that. A friend won $10,000 in a local lottery 20 years ago. He gets home, scratches off a few tickets while his dinner's cooking. Sees he wins 10k but is too hungry to celebrate cuz it's his favorite dinner. So he eats dinner, rechecks ticket and realizes it's REALLY $10,000 and then decided it was time to get his dream truck build started (which is done). Also, the dude might be a joker so his wife could think he's trying to pull a prank on her and takes it with a grain of salt.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I have to say that I love this game from the first episode and I liked the second one even more so .. I thought it was too small I wanted more

Reactions: fbass

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Don't like the premise and it is not well written. IRL they would be offered advisors.

Specializt

May 23, 2017
Maybe she's more worried about her vibrator running outta juice, Specializt. There are people like that. A friend won $10,000 in a local lottery 20 years ago. He gets home, scratches off a few tickets while his dinner's cooking. Sees he wins 10k but is too hungry to celebrate cuz it's his favorite dinner. So he eats dinner, rechecks ticket and realizes it's REALLY $10,000 and then decided it was time to get his dream truck build started (which is done). Also, the dude might be a joker so his wife could think he's trying to pull a prank on her and takes it with a grain of salt.

I get your point there, but 10k is fairly different to 250 million. With 10k you could make a little dream come true, with 250 million your whole fucking life changes, even if you're modest. You get my point? And even if he is a joker and with considering that everyone would react different, thats just not how you'd react when your wife tells you you won so much money in lottery.

Reactions: MattShizzle

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
in the preview pics i don't see any cheating... :( and normally i can play the girl too. here just the male it seems but can i watch her having sex with other guys?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote