VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.80 star(s) 24 Votes

Niyahnoo

Aug 22, 2023
View attachment 929562

Overview:
Jamie Last (changeable name) has spent the last couple weeks on a summertime high. At eight-years-old, nothing is better than what feels like endless days of school-less adventures, especially when you live walking distance from the beach. While coming home under a scorching sunset one fine evening, Jamie is approached by a stranger. The man is looking for a kid who can do him a favor, and he’s even offering to pay for it. He wants Jamie to please be friends with his only child. The person is Mr. Holden, Jamie’s new neighbor, as well as the father of the odd, and oddly named boy, Cove. Whether Jamie wants to play along or not, Cove isn’t going anywhere. He's present in Jamie's life for far longer than they ever would've guessed.

And then the long days of vacation finally come to an end. Summer may not be able to last forever, but Jamie can take comfort in knowing it will come back again someday…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-19
Release Date: 2023-08-19
Developer: GBPatch - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7.1 + All DLC's
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes

Read the Dev Notes

* Save files from the end of Step 3 will work with Step 4, but save files from the end of the prior Step 4 beta won't work.

DOWNLOAD

OurLife v1.7.1+All DLC's

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v1.7.1): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v1.7.1): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Our Life: Derek
Win/Linux
: - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Our Life: Patreon Bonus Moment Beta 0.2

Our Life: Beta Build 1.0 (Cove Wedding DLC Intro!):

18+ Patreon Bonus

Extras: DLC Step 1 - DLC step 2 - DLC step 3 - Our Life OST - Dereks back

*This compressed version is not released by the developer use at your own risk. sir1998 thanks for the link

View attachment 929581 View attachment 929582 View attachment 929583 View attachment 929584 View attachment 929585 View attachment 929586 View attachment 929587 View attachment 929588 View attachment 929589 View attachment 929590
Anybody know how to put the voiced name dlc in here if you have an android or if that's even possible?? Thanks in advance lol

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
Anybody know how to put the voiced name dlc in here if you have an android or if that's even possible?? Thanks in advance lol
I don't think the voiced names ever made it to the android version. And I don't think there's any way to add it to the apk as far as I'm aware unless you can decompile the apk and there somehow be a way to add the rpa file to it.

Reactions: sweaterweather4327

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
the lingerie part was so messed up bc they were "pick a sexy lingerie so you can see cove wearing" "convince cove to actually wear the lingerie" and boom goes right back to the main menu lmfao, i feel bamboozled

• Haha
Reactions: Karenj825

periwinkle22

Jun 11, 2023
Our Life: Cove Wedding Night Patreon Bonus Moment ❣ (NSFW)

Alright folks, I appreciate your patience with this. The wide Patreon-based release of the Cove Wedding Night Bonus Moment is finally here ️!!!! My God, we did it.

The most obvious and pressing bugs from the beta were fixed and the couple things missing were implemented, but this version might still have a few issues. We'll need to have a larger group of people try it out to be sure.

There is good news, though, because not only can the event be downloaded directly as usual but we've also implemented a Patreon-linked Itch.io build! As long as you claim the bonus story on Itch we'll be able to update the files with small improvements and you'll be free to redownload it without needing to re-subscribe to the Patreon.

You're also welcome to bookmark the Google Drive pages. Those files can't be updated later on like the Itch versions, but even if you lose access to this post on Patreon by cancelling your subscription you won't be prevented from downloading this version of the event from Google.

Things to Note:

This bonus event will be available on Tier 2 and up during the months of February, April, June, August, October, and December. It will be available on Tier 3 and up at all times of year.

The story has no voice acting intentionally and is an entirely separate build from the main game.

On PC and Mac you can load in a save file from the main game to bring all your information over into the Patreon story. The Android version doesn't let you load in a save file from the main game. There's not a way to do it on that system. If you don't want to load a save or can't load a save, there's a questionnaire at the start of the Moment where you can fill in all the important details of your life.

When it comes to how the story progresses, there's multiple points in which you can start the interactive makeout/sex scene. If you want to get into it as soon as you walk through the hotel door, you can- and the relaxing scenes can happen after. If you want to rest for a while and then have some romance, you can do that too. It's only once you've changed into pjs that you've gone past the point of moving into the intimate scenes.

You're welcome to leave a comment to report any issues that happen, but if you come across an error report screen, you can click the ignore button to keep playing!

Itch:

Direct Download Links:

I'm including mirrors in case the original links get over-taxed. Also, you can bypass the quota limit by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!

Features:

A 48,600 word script
  • The option to load in a save from the main game if you're playing on PC or Mac
  • Multiple new outfit layers for Cove, a couple new BGs, and 2 CGs
##################

Thank you to everyone for your wonderful support of us and for your love of Cove James Holden. It's always so heartwarming to see the amount of happiness our wavy-eyebrowed ocean-man has managed to bring people.

This is the final story we'll be creating for Our Life: Beginnings & Always and we hope it'll be as wonderful of a night as possible

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Our Life: Cove Wedding Night Patreon Bonus Moment ❣ (NSFW)

Alright folks, I appreciate your patience with this. The wide Patreon-based release of the Cove Wedding Night Bonus Moment is finally here ️!!!! My God, we did it.

The most obvious and pressing bugs from the beta were fixed and the couple things missing were implemented, but this version might still have a few issues. We'll need to have a larger group of people try it out to be sure.

There is good news, though, because not only can the event be downloaded directly as usual but we've also implemented a Patreon-linked Itch.io build! As long as you claim the bonus story on Itch we'll be able to update the files with small improvements and you'll be free to redownload it without needing to re-subscribe to the Patreon.

You're also welcome to bookmark the Google Drive pages. Those files can't be updated later on like the Itch versions, but even if you lose access to this post on Patreon by cancelling your subscription you won't be prevented from downloading this version of the event from Google.

Things to Note:

This bonus event will be available on Tier 2 and up during the months of February, April, June, August, October, and December. It will be available on Tier 3 and up at all times of year.

The story has no voice acting intentionally and is an entirely separate build from the main game.

On PC and Mac you can load in a save file from the main game to bring all your information over into the Patreon story. The Android version doesn't let you load in a save file from the main game. There's not a way to do it on that system. If you don't want to load a save or can't load a save, there's a questionnaire at the start of the Moment where you can fill in all the important details of your life.

When it comes to how the story progresses, there's multiple points in which you can start the interactive makeout/sex scene. If you want to get into it as soon as you walk through the hotel door, you can- and the relaxing scenes can happen after. If you want to rest for a while and then have some romance, you can do that too. It's only once you've changed into pjs that you've gone past the point of moving into the intimate scenes.

You're welcome to leave a comment to report any issues that happen, but if you come across an error report screen, you can click the ignore button to keep playing!

Itch:

Direct Download Links:

Windows/Linux Download Link

Mac Download Link

Android Download Link

I'm including mirrors in case the original links get over-taxed. Also, you can bypass the quota limit by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!

Windows/Linux Download Link Mirror

Mac Download Link Mirror

Android Download Link Mirror

Features:

A 48,600 word script
  • The option to load in a save from the main game if you're playing on PC or Mac
  • Multiple new outfit layers for Cove, a couple new BGs, and 2 CGs
##################

Thank you to everyone for your wonderful support of us and for your love of Cove James Holden. It's always so heartwarming to see the amount of happiness our wavy-eyebrowed ocean-man has managed to bring people.

This is the final story we'll be creating for Our Life: Beginnings & Always and we hope it'll be as wonderful of a night as possible
So... this is it huh? The end? It's been a good run :cry:

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
So I just replayed through the game and I have to ask, how do you invite Shiloh to the wedding and I remember back during a different playthrough that you can have a best man and this time around I didn't get the choice, how do you get it?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
So I just replayed through the game and I have to ask, how do you invite Shiloh to the wedding and I remember back during a different playthrough that you can have a best man and this time around I didn't get the choice, how do you get it?
Two major things, getting his number during the Serendipity moment and talking to him at the end of the third step, and mentioning him being there during the breakfast at the Holden's in Cove's step 4.

Reactions: Lucky_I

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Two major things, getting his number during the Serendipity moment and talking to him at the end of the third step, and mentioning him being there during the breakfast at the Holden's in Cove's step 4.
Oh jeez, wowzers. Thanks for the info. Bonkers just how much conditional stuff there is in this game.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Oh jeez, wowzers. Thanks for the info. Bonkers just how much conditional stuff there is in this game.
I think you can only mention Shiloh in step4 if you had gotten his number back in step3, but I could be wrong. I always get him and the little stormcloud that is Jeremy cause I love the two of them from their other games, so I may have just forgotten.
You can get into a rhythm with choices and the like in this game easily.
For example: I also lost my old hard drive and had to replay the entire game to get CGs and could not for the life of me find one for step2, that ended up being telling Cove about the $20 during step2. I normally tell him in step1.

ZozoRue

Sep 18, 2023
Hey! greetings, I have a little problem with the Wedding Night DLC. When I go to open the app the loading screen appears and just when it's about to finish I get that the exe file (OurLifePatreon2-32) has stopped working and ends up closing. I find it quite strange because the base game (version 1.71 + all dlc) and the +18 version of Patreon (the one located in step 3) work perfectly, so I would like to know if someone could help me with my problem. I would really appreciate it.
Just in case, I already tried re-extracting the files and running it in administrator mode and it still doesn't work :/ Also with antivirus disabled.
I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32bits.

Last edited:

ZozoRue

Sep 18, 2023
Hey! greetings, I have a little problem with the Wedding Night DLC. When I go to open the app the loading screen appears and just when it's about to finish I get that the exe file (OurLifePatreon2-32) has stopped working and ends up closing. I find it quite strange because the base game (version 1.71 + all dlc) and the +18 version of Patreon (the one located in step 3) work perfectly, so I would like to know if someone could help me with my problem. I would really appreciate it.
Just in case, I already tried re-extracting the files and running it in administrator mode and it still doesn't work :/ Also with antivirus disabled.
I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32bits.
The problem persists, any way to report it to gbpatch? :c

Iceflow

Dec 21, 2020
so is the base game finished? and because of more dlc it isnt marked as finished or will there be new content to the main story?
because they are working on the second game. So i just wanted to ask if they are all focussing now on the new game or if this game is done?.

4.80 star(s) 24 Votes