VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
So if anyone else is having trouble loading a save, I have a slight solution.

I had issues when loading from the very end of the wedding (like one line before the transition that takes you to the menu) and kind of late into it, so I did some testing.

I got it to load from a wedding save one line after the choices during the last dance/conversation (mine where "You kissed his lips.", "You kissed every part of his face.", "You buried your face in his chest.", etc.)

Anything too close to the option where you talk about growing up ( "I have on idea.", "I don't feel grown up.", "Legally, it was when we turned eighteen years of age.", etc) and it just kept crashing the game window closed and giving me a traceback where the main issue was this:
File "game/Patreon/patreon_save_load.rpy", line 380, in missing_label_callback_fn
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'which_start'

Reactions: superdadidou

Tiiddo

Feb 19, 2023

Our Life: Patreon Bonus Moment Beta 0.2 Build (NSFW - Completed Beta!)
Oh my God, we did it. Here is a full beta of the final Our Life: Beginnings & Always story . I don't even know what to think about that, so I'll simply get into the explanation of how it works.
The story has no voice acting intentionally and is an entirely separate build from the main game. On PC and Mac you can load in a save file from the main game to bring all your information over into the Patreon story. The Android version doesn't let you load in a save file from the main game. There's not a way to do it on that system.
If you don't want to load a save or can't load a save, there's a questionnaire at the start of the Moment where you can fill in all the important details of your life.
When it comes to how the story progresses, there's multiple points in which you can start the interactive makeout/sex scene. If you want to get into it as soon as you walk through the hotel door, you can- and the relaxing scenes can happen after. If you want to rest for a while and then have some romance, you can do that too. It's only once you've changed into pjs that you've gone past the point of moving into the intimate scenes.
Things to Note:
This beta has a ton of small alterations in terms of when you did certain things, what you do and don't have, what Cove is meant to be wearing, and such. I'm sure there will be some other imperfections in the beta and incorrect continuities popping up. You're welcome to leave a comment to report any issues. But if you come across an error report screen, you can click the ignore button to keep playing! It doesn't mean the build has crashed entirely.
Also, Cove's tattoos don't appear in the second of the CGs. Those will be added in the complete version of the event as well.
##################
Links:
Windows/Linux Download Link
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
I'm including mirrors in case the original links get over-taxed. Also, you can bypass the quota limit by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Windows/Linux Download Link Mirror
Mac Download Link Mirror
Android Download Link Mirror
Content Added:
  • 38,600 words of the script. The entirety of the bonus story is playable!
  • The option to load in a save from the main game if you're playing on PC or Mac
  • Multiple new outfit layers for Cove, a couple new BGs, and 2 CGs
  • Errors and typos fixed from the prior build
##################
That is everything. Thank you for being here and I truly hope you'll have a wonderful wedding night with Cove .
Thank you!!

Jul 14, 2023

Our Life: Patreon Bonus Moment Beta 0.2 Build (NSFW - Completed Beta!)
Oh my God, we did it. Here is a full beta of the final Our Life: Beginnings & Always story . I don't even know what to think about that, so I'll simply get into the explanation of how it works.
The story has no voice acting intentionally and is an entirely separate build from the main game. On PC and Mac you can load in a save file from the main game to bring all your information over into the Patreon story. The Android version doesn't let you load in a save file from the main game. There's not a way to do it on that system.
If you don't want to load a save or can't load a save, there's a questionnaire at the start of the Moment where you can fill in all the important details of your life.
When it comes to how the story progresses, there's multiple points in which you can start the interactive makeout/sex scene. If you want to get into it as soon as you walk through the hotel door, you can- and the relaxing scenes can happen after. If you want to rest for a while and then have some romance, you can do that too. It's only once you've changed into pjs that you've gone past the point of moving into the intimate scenes.
Things to Note:
This beta has a ton of small alterations in terms of when you did certain things, what you do and don't have, what Cove is meant to be wearing, and such. I'm sure there will be some other imperfections in the beta and incorrect continuities popping up. You're welcome to leave a comment to report any issues. But if you come across an error report screen, you can click the ignore button to keep playing! It doesn't mean the build has crashed entirely.
Also, Cove's tattoos don't appear in the second of the CGs. Those will be added in the complete version of the event as well.
##################
Links:
Windows/Linux Download Link
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
I'm including mirrors in case the original links get over-taxed. Also, you can bypass the quota limit by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Windows/Linux Download Link Mirror
Mac Download Link Mirror
Android Download Link Mirror
Content Added:
  • 38,600 words of the script. The entirety of the bonus story is playable!
  • The option to load in a save from the main game if you're playing on PC or Mac
  • Multiple new outfit layers for Cove, a couple new BGs, and 2 CGs
  • Errors and typos fixed from the prior build
##################
That is everything. Thank you for being here and I truly hope you'll have a wonderful wedding night with Cove .
Aaah! Fucking thank you!

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Our Life Beginnings Always v1.7.1 DLC's Compressed

Win 987MB/256 MB :
, (9k Images and 12K Audio)

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)(Not Returned in RPA)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Bed-stuy-do or die

Nov 18, 2020
I've tried android and PC downloads yet I get kicked out when the action about to go down n goes straight to main menu anyone have a idea what I'm doing wrong

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
SO wait, this new DLC forces you to use a dildo rather than your own dick if you're a guy romancing Cove? or is it a bug that confuses a male MC with a female MC? I'm really hoping the latter cos it makes no sense not to use what you got as a dude, especially on your wedding night.

NicooooooooooT

May 21, 2023
Hi, when I download the game version 1.7.1 for android, in the first page, don't have the dlcs of the game just the base game.
Can somebody give the link for the dlcs with the new updates for Android?

Reactions: Mozono and Neerla

Niyahnoo

Aug 22, 2023
View attachment 929562

Overview:
Jamie Last (changeable name) has spent the last couple weeks on a summertime high. At eight-years-old, nothing is better than what feels like endless days of school-less adventures, especially when you live walking distance from the beach. While coming home under a scorching sunset one fine evening, Jamie is approached by a stranger. The man is looking for a kid who can do him a favor, and he’s even offering to pay for it. He wants Jamie to please be friends with his only child. The person is Mr. Holden, Jamie’s new neighbor, as well as the father of the odd, and oddly named boy, Cove. Whether Jamie wants to play along or not, Cove isn’t going anywhere. He's present in Jamie's life for far longer than they ever would've guessed.

And then the long days of vacation finally come to an end. Summer may not be able to last forever, but Jamie can take comfort in knowing it will come back again someday…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-19
Release Date: 2023-08-19
Developer: GBPatch - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7.1 + All DLC's
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes

Read the Dev Notes

* Save files from the end of Step 3 will work with Step 4, but save files from the end of the prior Step 4 beta won't work.

DOWNLOAD

OurLife v1.7.1+All DLC's

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v1.7.1): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v1.7.1): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Our Life: Derek
Win/Linux
: - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Our Life: Patreon Bonus Moment Beta 0.2

Our Life: Beta Build 1.0 (Cove Wedding DLC Intro!):

18+ Patreon Bonus

Extras: DLC Step 1 - DLC step 2 - DLC step 3 - Our Life OST - Dereks back

*This compressed version is not released by the developer use at your own risk. sir1998 thanks for the link

View attachment 929581 View attachment 929582 View attachment 929583 View attachment 929584 View attachment 929585 View attachment 929586 View attachment 929587 View attachment 929588 View attachment 929589 View attachment 929590
Anybody know how to put the voiced name dlc in here if you have an android or if that's even possible?? Thanks in advance lol

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes