VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
does anybody have the download link for coves wedding night dlc?

edit: apparently the full version isnt out yet.. i will be waiting for that <3
Yeah there's only an early beta. One bg is from a previous game (the hotel hall one) and it stops right as you get to the room.

ggezwux

Jul 30, 2021
Maybe there could be something else later down the road? Would love a special moment set 5-10 years after the wedding where you and Cove now have your own kids, if you choose to, or what have you...
Nah, this is the last of official game content related to OL1. Kab said she can't do that because there's so many varieties to that with the MCs jobs, where you're living, what your kids personalities are, what they look like etc. Plus she's ready to move onto OL2 and another game (Project W) that'll become the main project after the Our Life series is finished!

Hope people make mods for OL1 though, I saw some folks saying they wanna do it :')

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Nah, this is the last of official game content related to OL1. Kab said she can't do that because there's so many varieties to that with the MCs jobs, where you're living, what your kids personalities are, what they look like etc. Plus she's ready to move onto OL2 and another game (Project W) that'll become the main project after the Our Life series is finished!

Hope people make mods for OL1 though, I saw some folks saying they wanna do it :')
Maybe then Project W could focus on adults and perhaps being parents

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ggezwux and Jiffie

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Well, everything has to come to an end eventually. And I say it's been a very good run with Sunset Bird crew. If I miss them, I can always replay the game

I wish they did more with Derek. Still feel like he's got the short end of the stick since most of his tender moments are in Step 2, when they were kids, and most fans are not interested in kiddie romance

periwinkle22

Jun 11, 2023
Our Life: Patreon Bonus Moment Screenshots

Now the MC is the one who has a point, haha. And Cove made the right call about those candles. Very atmospheric.

It's easy to share lots of these screenshots now, since the entire script is written and edited and proofread . There's still some things to do before we can release a new beta build, but it's all coming together.

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

Our Life: Patreon Bonus Moment Beta 0.2 Build (NSFW - Completed Beta!)
Oh my God, we did it. Here is a full beta of the final Our Life: Beginnings & Always story . I don't even know what to think about that, so I'll simply get into the explanation of how it works.
The story has no voice acting intentionally and is an entirely separate build from the main game. On PC and Mac you can load in a save file from the main game to bring all your information over into the Patreon story. The Android version doesn't let you load in a save file from the main game. There's not a way to do it on that system.
If you don't want to load a save or can't load a save, there's a questionnaire at the start of the Moment where you can fill in all the important details of your life.
When it comes to how the story progresses, there's multiple points in which you can start the interactive makeout/sex scene. If you want to get into it as soon as you walk through the hotel door, you can- and the relaxing scenes can happen after. If you want to rest for a while and then have some romance, you can do that too. It's only once you've changed into pjs that you've gone past the point of moving into the intimate scenes.
Things to Note:
This beta has a ton of small alterations in terms of when you did certain things, what you do and don't have, what Cove is meant to be wearing, and such. I'm sure there will be some other imperfections in the beta and incorrect continuities popping up. You're welcome to leave a comment to report any issues. But if you come across an error report screen, you can click the ignore button to keep playing! It doesn't mean the build has crashed entirely.
Also, Cove's tattoos don't appear in the second of the CGs. Those will be added in the complete version of the event as well.
##################
Links:

I'm including mirrors in case the original links get over-taxed. Also, you can bypass the quota limit by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!

Content Added:
  • 38,600 words of the script. The entirety of the bonus story is playable!
  • The option to load in a save from the main game if you're playing on PC or Mac
  • Multiple new outfit layers for Cove, a couple new BGs, and 2 CGs
  • Errors and typos fixed from the prior build
##################
That is everything. Thank you for being here and I truly hope you'll have a wonderful wedding night with Cove .

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes