camube

Jun 4, 2022
I wish some of EK's patreons suggested her to release an update every time a full day is complete for Lena and Ian. Yes updates would be much shorter, but more frequent too.
some people don't have time to play alpha and then beta and then final. i think there's an intersection between those who have less time and those who pay regularly. And her subscribers did vote to not split the chapter.

Reactions: SerHawkes

camube

Jun 4, 2022
But, if there's anything we can learn from GGGB, the developer really likes tacky things
this is it! This is the word I've been looking for forever to describe how I feel about GGGB. It's really tacky.
Early ORS was not like that.

To add to your excellent post, I get the sense, as a player and also reading her patreon post that EK probably bit more than she can chew, and that leads to here.

Man, the number of permutation that is possible for all the choices we as a player made is crazy. I kinda feel bad for her tbh. Like it must have been really hard to develop all the possibilities going forward, and more than that, we as a player doesn't get much progress per chapter because ORS is so wide, it takes longer and longer for each development cycle for it to go deep.

EK has the exact same problem DPC has, the game has too wide of a possibility and now the development time spirals out of control.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
This is actually foreshadowing of where Ivy's training of Holly is heading. Instead of raising a bimbo and a direct competition she's instead training an obedient little loli. :whistle::coffee:
What you talking about? Naughty Holly will eventually replace Ivy as the Queen of Blazer. You'll see, big breast implants, lip injections, platinum blonde hair, Marcel's big black cock and making Ian her cuck, and she'll soon be ruling the roost.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The npcs cant outshine the MCs,Evakiss cant make the self-inserters mad.
There has been enough self-inserters getting mad when Jeremy got Allison even though they didn't pay attention to her

EK has the exact same problem DPC has, the game has too wide of a possibility and now the development time spirals out of control.
DPC has somehow corrected this by having to choose a girlfriend path so the variation stay manageable

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
You're forgetting Cuck Ian. Everyone's in front of him ( except maybe Perry).
You are actually right,i forgot that path.
Still in that path you can completely ignore Jeremy and cockblocking all you want with both MCs.
Jeremy fate is always tied to your choices.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Maaaaaaan i wanna corrupt the shit out of Holly. Goddman, she needs more content, this is easily one of the best corruption paths i've seen.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
and you may have to buy the collar and leash when Lena goes to the sex shop.
This is optional -- if Lena hasn't bought the collar already then the game will add it to her inventory for the scene with Louise. So, an opportunity to save some money for the poor Lenas out there.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
You're forgetting Cuck Ian. Everyone's in front of him ( except maybe Perry).
It depends how you play the cuck path. I have a save where Chad Ian cheats on Lena with Cherry, Alison, Cindy, Minerva, Emma and had the threesome with her and Louise, while Lena has fucked only him and Louise, but still gets onto the cuck route. He's not behind anyone on this path.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
This is optional -- if Lena hasn't bought the collar already then the game will add it to her inventory for the scene with Louise. So, an opportunity to save some money for the poor Lenas out there.
Really? What the fuck's the point of buying it then, if it just materialises from thin air when Lena feels like it? :ROFLMAO:

She should just begin selling sex toys if she can conjure them at will, easy money!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes