Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
You can get a few buyable objects for free on certain routes. Robert gifts Lena the costume, Seymour gives you lingerie and sextoys.

Reactions: Back and ffive

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
It depends how you play the cuck path. I have a save where Chad Ian cheats on Lena with Cherry, Alison, Cindy, Minerva, Emma and had the threesome with her and Louise, while Lena has fucked only him and Louise, but still gets onto the cuck route. He's not behind anyone on this path.
Technically, they weren't cheating early on, because before Chapter 9 they were only hooking up. They didn't become boyfriend and girlfriend until their Chapter 9, talk in the park. So that immediately rules out Cherry and Emma, because Ian can't have sex with them and be Lena's boyfriend. Also when you're on the cuck route, it's impossible for Ian to have the threesome with Louise ( that must have been on another route). Yes, it is possible for Ian to be on the cuck route, and still cheat on Lena. But the question is more why would you? If Ian is cheating on Lena, then that version of him would never realistically be on the cuck route. Yeah you can do it, but it doesn't really make a lot of sense. Cucks tend to be unwaveringly faithful to their partners.

On my playthrough of the cuck route, I don't allow Ian to have sex with anyone but Lena. He's only really interested in her. He flirted a bit with Emma, Cindy and Alison early on, but it never went anywhere. And after they have sex for the first time, he becomes totally devoted to Lena.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balsamic

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Technically, they weren't cheating early on, because before Chapter 9 they were only hooking up. They didn't become boyfriend and girlfriend until their Chapter 9, talk in the park. So that immediately rules out Cherry and Emma, because Ian can't have sex with them and be Lena's boyfriend. Also when you're on the cuck route, it's impossible for Ian to have the threesome with Louise ( that must have been on another route). Yes, it is possible for Ian to be on the cuck route, and still cheat on Lena. But the question is more why would you? If Ian is cheating on Lena, then that version of him would never realistically be on the cuck route. Yeah you can do it, but it doesn't really make a lot of sense. Cucks tend to be unwaveringly faithful to their partners.
It surprised me, but yes I confirm, you can be on the cuck route and still have the threesome with Louise. It surprised me to manage that but yes it is possible.

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
Do you think there could be a reverse cuck path where Lena is the cuck to Ian? :)

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Do you think there could be a reverse cuck path where Lena is the cuck to Ian? :)
Judging by the multiple routes available in GGGB, I don't think you can rule out any possibility in an Eva Kiss game. But so far we haven't seen any sign of one. And I think it would depend on whether her patrons were asking for cuckquean route.

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
Judging by the multiple routes available in GGGB, I don't think you can rule out any possibility in an Eva Kiss game. But so far we haven't seen any sign of one. And I think it would depend on whether her patrons were asking for cuckquean route.
I hope there is one, i haven't found a single game on this site with a cuckquean route, idk why it is not popular...not a single dev has implemented it

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
It surprised me, but yes I confirm, you can be on the cuck route and still have the threesome with Louise. It surprised me to manage that but yes it is possible.
On the cuck route, that scene should now have been removed completely from the game. Originally, it was available, albeit with Mike substituted for Ian, because on the cuck route Ian isn't allowed to have penetrative sex with Lena. Are you sure you're even on the cuck route, because it sounds like you're not?

Reactions: Maviarab

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I hope there is one, i haven't found a single game on this site with a cuckquean route, idk why it is not popular...not a single dev has implemented it
There was one in Angelica's Temptation, but it wasn't developed very much. The next update of that game was supposed to concentrate entirely on the cuckquean route, and finish it off in one go. But unfortunately that update never saw the light of day. First the games creator, and then the guy who took over from him, both disappeared before it could be completed.

Reactions: MisterABC

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
On the cuck route, that scene should now have been removed completely from the game. Originally, it was available, albeit with Mike substituted for Ian, because on the cuck route Ian isn't allowed to have penetrative sex with Lena. Are you sure you're even on the cuck route, because it sounds like you're not?
No, really. What happens is that you need to still fuck Ian the night before Lena suggests the threesome. You automatically get the threesome then, and yet you go back on the cuck route afterwards, and then Lena does not fuck Ian anymore.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
No, really. What happens is that you need to still fuck Ian the night before Lena suggests the threesome. You automatically get the threesome then, and yet you go back on the cuck route afterwards, and then Lena does not fuck Ian anymore.
That has got to be a bug. Because the choice to fuck Ian, is only available by leaving the cuck route. Eva gives you an opportunity to leave it, before you become locked on it for good, with that set of choices. But for some reason you've gone back on it again.

You shouldn't be able to play that threesome scene with Ian on the cuck route. So you must have chosen not to find out anything more about Lena's ex lovers, and that choice removed you from the cuck route, which then gives you the choice to fuck Lena. And then after that, you're back on course for the threesome scene with Louise. And if you subsequently then go back on the cuck route, then that must be bugged content. Because by then, the cuck route should have been locked, with no way on or off it.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You can get a few buyable objects for free on certain routes. Robert gifts Lena the costume, Seymour gives you lingerie and sextoys.
Yeah, I was aware of that.

In most cases though, I think it's rather the other way around, those characters can give you those items and then at a later point you can also buy them, in case you aren't on those routes. If I recall the order correctly this is not the case with Louise, rather you can buy the collar before getting the option to use it with her. With Robert and Seymour they also gift those items to Lena, it doesn't sound like that's what happens with Louise. :giggle:

Reactions: ffive

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
There are some couples that are into it but the majority of women are less into sharing their bf/husband plus watching their man having sex with another woman makes them dry as desert. So, cuckold is more popular. I guess this is why the majority of men hate netorare.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I was as surprised as you, but I have managed to do it at every update.
I think if you choose to fuck Lena the night before, that set of choices removes you from the cuck route. So I think that's supposed to be a final way off it, before it becomes locked. So I don't think you're supposed to go back on it automatically afterwards, and that's the bugged content. My guess is when she removed the possibility for the Ian/Lena/ Louise threesome or the Mike/Lena/Louise threesome on some playthroughs in the last update, that choice to leave the cuck route has become bugged. So instead of leaving permanently, you end up back on it, once the threesome scene has happened.

So if you don't make the choice, for Ian to ask for information about Lena's ex lovers, the choice to have sex with her at that point never happens, and neither subsequently does the threesome scene with Louise, because you never leave the cuck route.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
With Robert and Seymour they also gift those items to Lena, it doesn't sound like that's what happens with Louise. :giggle:
Yeah, for the collar Lena just mentions right before the sex scene that she bought this collar (even if the player didn't) and she wants to give it a try. I suspect this is done intentionally (rather than a bug) because otherwise a lot of people would miss out on this scene (there's no variant without the collar) and the chapter would start pretty dry.

Reactions: Spartak65$?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, for the collar Lena just mentions right before the sex scene that she bought this collar (even if the player didn't) and she wants to give it a try. I suspect this is done intentionally (rather than a bug) because otherwise a lot of people would miss out on this scene (there's no variant without the collar) and the chapter would start pretty dry.
Yeah, I also think the sex shop still has those tiny easy-to-miss arrows, though I'm not sure. Don't think it's been too long since I last had to point out to someone that there are other things to buy besides the one dildo.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I love this game and everyone that Eva has made I was wondering though why isn't there no option or content where the roommate you live with for girl or guy mc like can blindfold girls or guys and trick them into fucking the roommate and don't let them ever find out in a few chapters in or drug them and pass them around or get them super drunk and pass them around, same with there should be more bathroom content with sharing girls that's my honest opinion I'm pretty sure there's a lot of other people that think this and would like it but I'm not here to tell you how to make a game because your good at it, it's just a suggestion, or you can put a poll up I'm pretty sure a lot of people would love such stuff in the game or what not, as well i think if your dating the female mc i dont think it should block out the option to date or friends with benefits with cherry or you can let the male mc date both and try to play the game of not getting caught that be lots of fun making many options where u can get caught or blackmailed or what not to keep the secret from both girls like sharing them or one of them with someone else that be a nice option but i do know it will create more work but its a few great options honestly
Yeah, I know, right? I am so wondering about that too. Probably just an oversight. Someone should mention it to EK.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
It was proposed that Lena is worth ten women. My reaction on this was that pointing out that Lena has many downsides and may not even compare to one average, but high drama free woman.
It is the combination of black hair, wide open blue eyes, quizzical mouth, and good hearted advice. That is why my recent game with her oppressing Stan and clucking Ian is so incongruously like being in a parallel malevolent universe.

Reactions: lucadiadis
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes