Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Is the Ian/Holly route worth it? In my latest playthrough I got a little too close to Lena but tried to keep it casual yet in spite of that Lena was pissed when Ian slept with Holly on the book trip and ended their association. Now I feel bad and wanna go back and not sleep with Holly.

I'd only be interested in a Holly route if she goes through a bit of a transformation and becomes sluttier, more outgoing. If she's mostly the same as always then it would be best a friendship forms with her an Ian instead.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
The possible Ian-Jessica pairing is an interesting one because Jessica comes across as though she's perpetually depressed or harbouring resentment. Their dialogue hints at the possibility that she's put up a wall that Ian is slowly breaking through, as well as suggesting that the life that she once led wasn't all it was cracked out to be.

My only issue with it is that it doesn't seem as though they'd have enough in common for a serious relationship.

I'd prefer Ash and Natasha from GGGB as potential love interests, as they'd be both mature and well-rounded enough in terms of interests for someone like Ian.
For Jessica I'm just going to befriend her. To help her out with whatever she has going on. Then hopefully she can repay the favor by helping Ian with Ivy. Eva really needs to push that route soon cause I don't think the game will have many more chapters.
As of now, I think the best LI for Ian is Cherry. I initially liked Cindy better. But seems she is "playing games". In any case, Cherry was/is among my favorites.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is the Ian/Holly route worth it? In my latest playthrough I got a little too close to Lena but tried to keep it casual yet in spite of that Lena was pissed when Ian slept with Holly on the book trip and ended their association. Now I feel bad and wanna go back and not sleep with Holly.

I'd only be interested in a Holly route if she goes through a bit of a transformation and becomes sluttier, more outgoing. If she's mostly the same as always then it would be best a friendship forms with her an Ian instead.
First, stay faithfully and don't play with Lena AND Holly. Lena is overprotective of Holly and loathes Ian if he play with her.
However, even then this can end in a threeway relationship later on, though it is currently still in the works. Also done by multiple ways.

If Ian dates Holly and Holly interacts with Lena and especially Ivy accordingly, Holly changes her hair, glasses, gives better blowjobs, sends nude etc. If Lena doesn't encourage Holly, she stays the same and has a innocent romance with Ian.
So yes, you can date a changed Holly. There is also the option to make her a slut. For that, Ian must not date her and he may get the opportunity to reconsider hsi stance towards her and date her much later, though this is speculative.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If Ian dates Holly and Holly interacts with Lena and especially Ivy accordingly, Holly changes her hair, glasses, gives better blowjobs, sends nude etc. If Lena doesn't encourage Holly, she stays the same and has a innocent romance with Ian.
There's also some instances where it's Ian who can encourage/push Holly to change, it doesn't strictly require Lena or Ivy's interference.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
For Jessica I'm just going to befriend her. To help her out with whatever she has going on. Then hopefully she can repay the favor by helping Ian with Ivy.
I doubt Jessica will influence anything other than her own content. She has two states, so if she was needed to help Ian get with Ivy in return for him helping her out, the player would be forced to have Lena fuck Robert or Mike. I think Ian will be able to get with Ivy through his own abilities, his interactions with her so far have all been about impressing her in some way or other.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 601364

Overview:
Lena and Ian are two very different people who find themselves in a very similar moment in their lives. Both struggling to achieve their dreams, both hurting because of love. Their lives will become intertwined, with each other and with several characters that will impact who they are and who they will become. They will be able to experience the heights of love or the depths of lust, friendship or betrayal, moral or immoral, success or failure... And you will be the one to choose. But one's choices can often tangle together and lead to an unexpected mess, so be mindful, for you thread the thread of their Red String.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-05
Release Date: 2024-05-05
Developer: Eva Kiss - - -
Censored: No
Version: 12.2b - Chapter 12 Full
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: Good Girl Gone Bad
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

Please post fanart at the designated Fanart thread

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH
(CH9) - WALKTHROUGH* - IN GAME GUIDE* - BOOK GUIDE - WALLPAPER1 - WALLPAPER2 - WALLPAPER3 - WALLPAPER4 - Gallery Unlocker
Darth Helmet thanks for the links
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1487973 View attachment 1487734 View attachment 1487975 View attachment 600397 View attachment 600398 View attachment 600417 View attachment 641917 View attachment 1487689 View attachment 1487695 View attachment 1487700 View attachment 1487987 View attachment 1487733 View attachment 1487970 View attachment 1487971 View attachment 1487972 View attachment 1487974 View attachment 1487976 View attachment 1487977 View attachment 1487978 View attachment 1487979 View attachment 1487725
with all due respect..went through this entire game

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Ok i did ianxlena different this time had him be apart of stalkfalp i get why stan is so hated here. I was nicer to him as lena felt everything was fine till the confession scene. The cringest shit i ever read the fact he came into it thinking just cause lena was nice to him he could somehow get lena to dump ian for him.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2023
So... I played Ch11.Epilogue in October 2023, and just finished Ch12.Prologue (adding about 1h of "gameplay"). From what I am able to conclude from the latest publicly available Patreon post -- Ch12.Final's ETA is about autumn 2024 to spring 2025? Great!

Reactions: yellowteeth

BigJohn99

May 21, 2017
So... I played Ch11.Epilogue in October 2023, and just finished Ch12.Prologue (adding about 1h of "gameplay"). From what I am able to conclude from the latest publicly available Patreon post -- Ch12.Final's ETA is about autumn 2024 to spring 2025? Great!
no i think she is faster again because she finished i think 50% of her writing already and already planed all the branches so ich will say like july or end of june will be the next update.

Reactions: bonerland

Yabba

Jun 29, 2017
Just had a full playthrough with ian soley dating Alison with the threesome with his best buddy - TBF taking this route Ians chapters are pretty empty as he has a few decent scenes with Alison but not much else. However the upside to that is super hot Lena is able to mount every available stud ,get into Holly , get threesomes with differnt partners ,lets Ivy turn Holly into a slut and ...wow its was intense and steamy as F, i did play with cheats off so maybe Ians route could have included others, ahh have to do that again with cheats on to find out.

Reactions: Tulrek
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes