Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
The best hatefuck in the game, wild shit inbound. I think Eva could pull this off, at least a one-night stand or a threesome that kicks out the girl (probs Cherry?) a la Challengers.

Lena's path already has a topic of exploring female sexuality, I think it would be nice to do something similar for the male path. Eva gives the vibe she has the empathy for that.
There's only ONE fmc game I can think of that have a bi male threesome(and ofc, some dumb negative comments about that scene)but yeah, so disappointed that Challengers didn't have a proper threesome scene. :cautious:

Last edited:

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Slutty holly is fire :geek:

Ian is in for ride if he gets a relationship with her
Absolutely! I sincerely hope Ian and wild Holly can become a dedicated couple when we get to Ian´s part again! As we already discussed and mentioned earlier, how wild Holly would be in a relationship hinges much on what we would decide. From saving her wild side for their bedroom to Ian encouraging Holly to go wilder.

Also hope innocent holly has typ drama in future( optional)

I kida enjoy there build up alot and I think nerdy ian and nerdy holly are super cute together fav couple

But there is no tension or drama .... I really hope there will be a way for antagonist ...on that route qith nerdy holly ian but no idea who that could be:unsure:
Would enjoy a innocent/innexperinced girl like holly get seduced with a average ian that is also not most experinced....
Actually I do not think that nerd Ian and Holly need drama in their relationship, they are cute and fitting together very well. Especially since in ORS drama mostly mean cucking and NTR s..., no thanks.

What could stand-in for drama/tension, but more consensual is a subpath where you can see how close to wild Holly a consistently encouraged nerd Holly can get. But in this case more encouraged by Ian than by Lena/Ivy.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I feel like the "Ian is a trash protagonist crowd" and the "Lena is a trash protagonist crowd" should meet up and fuck. Then they can both agree that both protagonists are trash and Lola is best girl #LOLASUPREMACY :giggle:
Unfair competition. Lola is a cat. Humans used to worship cats and they never let us forget it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes