Ethan7896

Sep 28, 2021
[/QUOTE]
How come Lena and Ian still make out and stuff even with a bad relationship score? I tried as many scenes as possible and ended up with a pretty low score between them to the point that I had Lena say she doesn't think a relationship would work out between them.

I still decided to go on a second date and even if it doesn't end with a kiss, it pretty much puts them together. They decide to meet again and then kiss regardless. And I'm not even given any choice anymore, they just meet and kiss. I know they're the MCs and all, but I didn't handle their interactions all that well and it feels like the game is indifferent to that.

Hope that's just down to the game not being finished
Try this save man. Use this Site to edit save data

Last edited:

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
I'm completely fine with the rework since it means more content. And honestly all the Stan scenes haven't been up my alley, so I'm a bit biased.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
News on Eva's Patreon. Stan's getting body mass moved from his belly to his cock

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh. I'm not sure why Eva is singling Stan out for being a barebones trope; IMHO, most of the characters in Lena's half of the game feel that way. The only difference is that Stan was left on the sidelines.

As others have said, I don't think Stan needs a major overhaul to fulfil the role Eva intends. He already seems like a competent adult who has a basic awareness of how to read people around him. He's introverted and a little awkward around women, but that's a very workable foundation to start with - it arguably even helps him stand out from the crowd. Just tone down his creepy voyeurism and we're practically good to go.

Seems like a couple light retcons and a big Stan focus in Chapter 10 would do the trick. Perhaps she's worried that Stan's 'path' would start too late relative to the others? I suppose that might be a problem. But making Stan a legitimate boyfriend candidate by the start of Chapter 10 is going to be a pretty serious rewrite if Lena's platonic friendship with Ian has to happen at the same time.

I guess we'll see what Eva does with him. I've certainly longed for another non-asshole that Lena could date on my Ian/Holly route, and I do rather like Stan. Plus I have to overhaul my saves after the UI redesign anyway, so this isn't the worst time to make a big change. I want to be optimistic here. But I'd be lying if I said the way Eva describes the situation didn't makes me nervous.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Im curious as to what Eva meant when she said the infamous Alison x Ian scene will be reworked :unsure:? Afaik there were no pictures which look terribly out of place.

Still, Im really excited to replay the game to see which scenes have been rewritten and more importantly redrawn. Also the enhancements to existing photos is always welcomed. Fingers crossed it wont just be Lena's photos which get retouched.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dogedoge

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
News on Eva's Patreon. Stan's getting body mass moved from his belly to his cock

That's pretty awesome! Lena desperately needs some better options, and Stan was a character who was unique and had potential. Like others have said his personality doesn't need a huge overhaul as he was basically a socially awkward introvert who was perceptive and could carry a conversation if the person like Lena easy to talk to, so pretty "normal for the most part. The main issue is his voyeurism, the scene where he's caught masterbating needs to be cut, because it just doesn't make sense for Lena to want to work with him again(maybe have that implied instead, with Lena and Louise going into his room when he's not there, and Lena can choose to simply "not think about it", maybe it comes up again later if they engage in a relationship), along with his peeping on her as that's just fuckin' creepy(maybe he accidently peeps on her, on his way to ask her something, and gets caught up in it, no "rubin' on out" though, and having him come forward with an apology could make it work, so much like most ppl he's got "creepy desires" but tries not to be a creep). He also seemed to be motivated to pursue his photography more through his interactions with Lena, could be a good arc for him, in which she motivates him to actively go for what he wants more, and this cascading into a huge change for his character(something like Senpai's arc from "Don't Toy with me Nagatoro-san" S1). Think the dynamic between the 2 should be different as well, maybe do a more wholesome/playful version of the "stalkfalp" approach Eva had going, where Lena weilds the power in the relationship but relegates it to playful teasing/ assertiveness, largely moving things on her terms but in a wholesome way(something like Maya from BaD) rather than malicious like Ivy, could appeal to a different kink while bringing out a different side to Lena's character. Would love to see this reflect on Lena's own arc as well, as i feel she really only gets something wholesome from Holly or Ian, but that would probably be to much to change so it could be changed for after the timeskip. Jaysus I've thought about this way too much, am i......... am i a Stan-stan?

Excited for the "re-drawn" scenes, some of the initial ones looked as bad as GGGB. Hope Eva does get this on Steam soon and realizes that it's already good enough, wouldn't mind having this on my "main" account :sneaky:.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Im curious as to what Eva meant when she said the infamous Alison x Ian scene will be reworked :unsure:? Afaik there were no pictures which look terribly out of place.

Still, Im really excited to replay the game to see which scenes have been rewritten and more importantly redrawn. Also the enhancements to existing photos is always welcomed. Fingers crossed it wont just be Lena's photos which get retouched.
Yes, this is really interesting because I have no Idea which the "Infamous" Alison Scene was. I think the Boobjob Scene you mentioned Looks fine. But for me the New Chapter had one Alison Scene where she kind of looked weird but this can't be an Infamous Scene since it's New.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

I hope not this because i fucking love Alison's expression in this draw.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Yes, this is really interesting because I have no Idea which the "Infamous" Alison Scene was. I think the Boobjob Scene you mentioned Looks fine. But for me the New Chapter had one Alison Scene where she kind of looked weird but this can't be an Infamous Scene since it's New.
Could it be the one Ian telling Alison to bark like a dog, that sex scene?

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Echbert

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Could it be the one Ian telling Alison to bark like a dog, that sex scene?
yeaaa even if Eva doesn't like that scene I dont see why she would call it "infamous". Like what, does it have a reputation among her patrons who complain about that scene? I always thought no one gave a hoot about Alison :ROFLMAO:.

Overall I have not seen any complains about Alison's sex scene. What I have seen is complains about her character but that's a different topic.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I'm on board with changing Stan as a character, maybe not an entire overhaul that makes him into something he is not but a bit more depth on him so it's easier for me to choose him over the other characters available. In the first chapters, when Lena meets Axel in the restaurant and goes home, I always pick Louise over Stan because why would I pick him to talk about it? Not saying you can't choose him, just that I don't think Lena would do that.

After the photoshoot where you can decide between Stan or Danny, you don't really interact with him other than for sexy stuff relating to "onlyfans", yes he can attend the music performance but he stops being a complete person with personality, and is mostly there for the role of creep.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
yeaaa even if Eva doesn't like that scene I dont see why she would call it "infamous". Like what, does it have a reputation among her patrons who complain about that scene? I always thought no one gave a hoot about Alison :ROFLMAO:.

Overall I have not seen any complains about Alison's sex scene. What I have seen is complains about her character but that's a different topic.
Yes the dislike of Alison has many other Reasons but not her Sex Scenes. Actually even if I for once imagine not being an Alison Fan I think her Scenes with Ian would be among the best for me.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I avoid Stan in my PT and I don't think it'll change despite an overhaul. There is Ian for the "good guy", Stan being not a good "villain" (creepy incel guy) unlike Seymour and somewhat Axel. If it's not intended it's a failure indeed. Perhaps he could be used for the femdom kink (with a male, not counting with Louise)

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes