Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Concerning the Steam release: A honest plea to Eva Kiss that she will add a proper age rating and even more important, adding multiple (non-sexual related) tags like dating sim to the release. If she does not, several nations will not be able to get the game via Steam! For instance, German Steam still has AI Shoujo buyable, since the sexual content is not the complete focus, but the new DLC for "The Ditzy Demons" is not available, because it lacks a developer given age rating and several tags.

Last edited:

Lolita69

Aug 20, 2020
I've found an android gallery mod port apk online.
Here's the link to Download :

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Happy Holidays to everyone!

I just wanted to let you know I've finally finished answering all the question in the Q&A, you can read them . There were a lot of really good questions and I wanted to delve deeper in some of my answers, but there was a lot to write. It made me really happy receiving so many questions and seeing all the interest you guys have for ORS.
I'll keep working on polishing the game and release as soon as possible, as always. In the meanwhile, you can play (or re-play) my first game, Good Girl Gone Bad. I'm making it available for free during this Holidays in the link you'll find on our

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Ok, my take away from the Q&A.

Ian will definitely be able to rock a beard at some point.
Ivy will have content with both Ian and/or Lena, that's for sure!
EvaKiss: 'Cindy x Lena, that would be something to behold, huh?'
I've been preparing some Jessica content that I've been wanting to add for a long time, but I always had to cut it due to time constraints
EvaKiss has plans for Emma that 'are quite interesting I think'
Threesomes definetly coming soon :)
There will be more cameos from GGGB, EvaKiss has 'some more cameos in mind'
As for lesbian and threesome Cindy scenes, 'We'll see about that, can't give away too much just yet.'
The Mayor is tied to Seymour's storyline, and his role can be more or less interesting depending on which path you choose to take...
As for pregnancy, 'That will most probably happen at some later point in the game.'

About the differences between Ian and Lena:
Ian and Lena are not supposed to have symmetrical experiences.
Lena follows on a lot of the tropes and plotlines present in GGGB, after all, you guys wanted more of the same, more of what makes "Eva Kiss" "Eva Kiss", I guess. Lena is in a tight spot in her life emotionally, financially and family-wise, and she's also a hot girl, which means she will attract a lot of attention from men, and many of them are totally undesirable, but you can pick them if you so choose.
Ian on the other hand allowed me to explore a whole new side of things that were not available to me on GGGB: a male character, the classical underdog who has to build himself up and strive to become someone worthy of girls love, or attention. That's why Ian's relationships are more geared him having to work to attain the object of his desire, while Lena has to sort out a lot of perils and define her own values and desires.
Ian being one of the only few good options also puts the player in an interesting moral conundrum: will Ian be there to reciprocate Lena's love of he's too busy pursuing a certain blondie (or any other sexy girl)? What one character wants also affects the other, sometimes in dramatic ways. And who says Lena needs a love interest? Maybe she can go through the story without needing someone to save or complete her, and feel happy and fulfilled being on her own at this point in her life.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Huh, EvaKiss kinda clears up the differences in Ian and Lena writing. Lena's path is going to be similar to that of GGGB because majority of the patrons wanted similar corruption like GGGB. Ian's path is going to be a bit more complex, as he will eventually have to choose between various girls and potential careers. Basically Lena fucks her way to the top, Ian can either fuck his way somewhere or work to reach the top. Fair enough.

Also, this game wont have a lot of body mods like GGGB. Lena has some surgery planned, but it is in very late game / endings, and Ian will have a beard at some point, and perhaps some tattoos. EK is going to be conservative in body variations.

Nov 15, 2020
I found the answer about the differences between Lena and Ian particularly interesting. (Hah, that was my question, so obviously I did.) There’s been several discussions about the balance between their paths, so it was nice to read some reflections from Eva on it.

I also think her final answer, about the Mayor, was interesting when it comes to the greater story of the game. He’s the one secondary character I’ve suspected would end up playing a bigger role than what’s obvious at the moment. You wouldn’t make someone the Mayor without writing a plotline where he acts in that role! But it remains to be seen whether he’s one of Seymour’s enemies (they seem to be on opposite sides of the political spectrum); if Seymour’s somehow got him wrapped around his finger already, taking advantage of his political power; or if he’s working to gain that influence, and sees Lena as a part of his plan to get the upper hand on the Mayor.

The sneak peeks from Lena’s photoshoots makes me think Eva might write a slightly different model path for Lena. So far the game has mostly rewarded the daring poses and choices. The new illustrations seem more artsy and decent. And it would be nice having a model career which isn’t dependant on Axel, Seymour and Billy.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I don't think we will see Ashley, too much variation. I assume either Jack or Tyrone as male characters or Iris as female. I would love to see Seymour and Arthur teaming up for shenanigans but I doubt that will ever happen.

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
Huge Thanks! to BloodyMares for making this amazing walkthrough for us.(y)

Our Red String - The Official Game Guide (v0.9)

Whew! I can't believe it's finally finished.

I'm glad that I can present this Chapter 9 Guide for you all to enjoy at last. This update took me the longest time to write due to various factors, from the game itself growing much more complex than it was before, to having to juggle many things at once from the day job to testing of the chapter and updating the guide with the Gallery scene unlocks (now you'll be able to see which scene in the Gallery menu the particular event unlocks).

So, after countless sleep-deprived days, it's finally over for now and I'll take a month for myself to rest and deal with the burnout that I've been feeling lately. I'm sorry if that makes you feel frustrated, but working on this game is getting very complicated and it begins to takes a toll on all of us involved which makes the quality of the game suffer as you've probably noticed for yourself with the amount of bugs still present in Chapter 9 Final. So I hope I can use this next month efficiently and then return with a clear head. Chapter 9 still needs bug-hunting, so I'll probably focus on that after my break. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

If you were waiting for the walkthrough to play Chapter 9, go ahead and do so! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Our_Red_String_v0.9

Last edited:

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
If you are a patron, you can now add the Eva Kiss pledge badge to your account! And as always, report bugs on !
I noticed two flipped skill_xp gain checkes (10 or more VS 9 max) in chapter9_cindy.rpy. Also, the phone_stats_bar only reflecting Ian's skill_xp stats was confusing and then annoying when playing as Lena. Not sure if that one is just broken for us plebs or if it's been that way for awhile.
Attached are my unofficial hotfixes for chapter9_cindy.rpy & phone_screens.rpy. I included the patch files as well in case anyone is interested in the changes.

For ease of use, I went ahead and repacked scripts.rpa with the gallery hotfixes as well as the unofficial ones to allow you to just overwrite the old scripts.rpa:
ANONFILE
TRANSFER.SH

SHA256:
57db3dbaeb7b54287de1f15a848910888e9826cdf6e0a3f7289741ac2fe1147c OurRedString-v0.9-pc-hotfixes-rpa.zip
0a352e5f8b63bb3982c97d9b7728af9d313f78bcd80104e7fa631d130d6678d5 OurRedString-v0.9-hotfixes-2021-12-25-001.zip

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes