BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
The sneak peeks from Lena’s photoshoots makes me think Eva might write a slightly different model path for Lena. So far the game has mostly rewarded the daring poses and choices. The new illustrations seem more artsy and decent. And it would be nice having a model career which isn’t dependant on Axel, Seymour and Billy.
I remember mentioning to Eva that if Lena rejected every shady opportunity for the photo shoot (Seymour, Agnes/Axel or Billy), didn't want to pose for Stan and didn't have the means to organize a shoot with Danny in Chapter 4, then the only photo shoot that is available in the game is the one in Chapter 1. Naturally, that should cripple her financial status considering her only other source of income is the cafe. Perhaps Eva finally realized that there needed to be more artsy mandatory shoots for Danny in the earlier chapters, similar to the one from Ch1, at least if the player isn't working with any other photographer and isn't interested in corruption by becoming more daring or pursuing Stalkfap. I welcome this addition.

Huge Thanks! to BloodyMares for making this amazing walkthrough for us. (y)
Hey, appreciate the attention but you know, I can make my own announcements here, I was just about to post an update :p Now you stole my spotlight, man :devilish: Just kidding. Don't delete your post in panic or anything. But I guess now there's no point in sharing the link here. I'll just go ahead and update the release post and wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :).

P.S. I do have a conundrum. Most people use Patreon to support me, and I got used to it as well. But recently someone decided to buy me a coffee, and I'll be honest, I kinda forgot that I did share a link to it. Because it's used so rarely, now I don't know if I'll ever be able to withdraw that money since apparently Paypal is no longer an option and Payoneer only allows payouts at $20 min. I feel bad asking people to buy me more coffees to get over that bloody requirement, so I'm kinda tempted to just do a refund, ask that person to support me on Patreon instead and just delete any links to buymeacoffee to avoid this predicament in the future but they'd pay for taxes and Patreon fees in this case. :unsure:

Nov 15, 2020
I remember mentioning to Eva that if Lena rejected every shady opportunity for the photo shoot (Seymour, Agnes/Axel or Billy), didn't want to pose for Stan and didn't have the means to organize a shoot with Danny in Chapter 4, then the only photo shoot that is available in the game is the one in Chapter 1. Naturally, that should cripple her financial status considering her only other source of income is the cafe. Perhaps Eva finally realized that there needed to be more artsy mandatory shoots for Danny in the earlier chapters, similar to the one from Ch1, at least if the player isn't working with any other photographer and isn't interested in corruption by becoming more daring or pursuing Stalkfap. I welcome this addition.
Then I’m glad you mentioned it to Eva. I like the shady opportunities as well, but considering Lena’s a model and the game is full of photographers, I think it’s a welcome addition if it’s actually possible to model because Lena likes the job in itself, not just as a path to being seduced and corrupted by her photographers.

That would also add more depth to the current alternative. Lena choosing the shady options because it’s the only available modelling path is OK, but it means more if she’s actively rejecting the more proper, artsy stuff because she actually prefers doing the shoots with Seymour, Axel and others.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Did Eva mention anything about pregnancy? I read the Q&A but there was so much I might've missed it.

Also, is it technically possible as Lena to string Ian along with dates and maybe kissing but denying him sex? I think this was possible in GGGB. To make the cuck route the hottest it can be, I think it would be great to tease Ian but keep him pussy-free throughout the game, his only sex coming from jerking off to Jeremy's pics, later including Lena herself.

Last edited:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Is Cindy doing sex stuff with Axel, when you don't send Ian after her in the club or not? Or is that route not implemented yet? Only got the Ian - Cindy stuff or her getting miraculusly back to her boyfriend?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Did Eva mention anything about pregnancy? I read the Q&A but there was so much I might've missed it.
She did say that it is planned. Characters might get pregnant, but they wont be showing until the very end.

Also, is it technically possible as Lena to string Ian along with dates and maybe kissing but denying him sex? I think this was possible in GGGB. To make the cuck route the hottest it can be, I think it would be great to tease Ian but keep him pussy-free throughout the game, his only sex coming from jerking off to Jeremy's pics, later including Lena herself.
I guess you can do that, but you have to manually reject every opportunity as Ian as well. You will have to roleplay as a cuck to see cuck content.

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
I noticed two flipped skill_xp gain checkes (10 or more VS 9 max) in chapter9_cindy.rpy. Also, the phone_stats_bar only reflecting Ian's skill_xp stats was confusing and then annoying when playing as Lena. Not sure if that one is just broken for us plebs or if it's been that way for awhile.
Attached are my unofficial hotfixes for chapter9_cindy.rpy & phone_screens.rpy. I included the patch files as well in case anyone is interested in the changes.

For ease of use, I went ahead and repacked scripts.rpa with the gallery hotfixes as well as the unofficial ones to allow you to just overwrite the old scripts.rpa:
ANONFILE
TRANSFER.SH

SHA256:
0a352e5f8b63bb3982c97d9b7728af9d313f78bcd80104e7fa631d130d6678d5 OurRedString-v0.9-hotfixes-2021-12-25-001.zip
Big thanks for including the patch files, I'll pass these on so they are fixed upon the release of the revised edition.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I agree with pretty much all of that, and would like to add that I was also a bit frustrated that she blows her lid a little even if Ian only kisses Holly and then comes clean with her. Yes, I know Lena forgives him later, but it still seems like a massive overreaction.

First off, it was just a frigging kiss, a secondly I felt a bit pushed into it as a player. They're having a nice conversation, he says something supportive to her, and next thing you know they're kissing. I do think one additional choice to pump the breaks there would have helped a lot. Holly leans in and kisses him, and he can either kiss her back or not.

Again though, I totally agree that Lena's reaction to all this is all about Holly, not herself.

I just want my Ian Lena Holly threesome, dammit!
That is what I want to as well (the 3 some). And if we notice some paths, you can see both liking Holly and Holly liking both. So why make it difficult a good relationship between all 3 of them?
My first gameplay, I made Ian go all for Lena, even though they were not exclusives, and Ian also had sex with Alisson. But lena besides Ian, was having sex almost every night with her flatmate Khatie. So both were kind of exclusive and fucking someone on the side. On my gameplay Lena Kissed Holly instead if Ivy. So She did Kiss Holly before Ian do anything to Holly. And in that night, Holly Kisses Ian. In my gameplay though, Ian have sex with Holly. And that was enough for Lena end up whatever she was having with Ian. So pratically they ended any chance I was expecting of them having a 3some.
That is my point as well, and the reason why I tried other gameplays to see if she (Lena) having a lot of partners if she would forgive Ian, but she never does. Holly on the other hand, is enjoying Ian as much as she wants. So it is lena's only loss. And she ends up pushing away people that can help her when he needs someone to deal with Seymour.

Reactions: pkripem and monk_56

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Also if anyone else here tried a lot of gameplays, tell me. Why Ian loses all girls once Jeremy fucks them? Alisson only fucks Jeremy when Ian decides to go for Emma. After that, Ian hangs out with Alisson, but she doesn't wanna "go home" with him anymore, it is like she is dating Jeremy from now on. Emma After fucking Jeremy also kinda stops hanging out with Ian. So if Ian allows Jeremy fuck other girls he won't have them anymore, but Jeremy, the NPC can have all girls at the same time he is dating katie. Even Lena, if you get together with holly, will still have a thing with Jeremy who is dating her flatmate, but will end up things with Ian. Like wtf? :D

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Also if anyone else here tried a lot of gameplays, tell me. Why Ian loses all girls once Jeremy fucks them? Alisson only fucks Jeremy when Ian decides to go for Emma. After that, Ian hangs out with Alisson, but she doesn't wanna "go home" with him anymore, it is like she is dating Jeremy from now on. Emma After fucking Jeremy also kinda stops hanging out with Ian. So if Ian allows Jeremy fuck other girls he won't have them anymore, but Jeremy, the NPC can have all girls at the same time he is dating katie. Even Lena, if you get together with holly, will still have a thing with Jeremy who is dating her flatmate, but will end up things with Ian. Like wtf? :D
I'm not sure. You can get with Allison after she's had sex with Jeremy, as long as you don't hook up with Emma. You can also have sex with Emma after she's gotten together with Jeremy (drug scene). The only major block is starting a relationship with Lena if she's had sex with Jeremy.

Nov 15, 2020
That is what I want to as well (the 3 some). And if we notice some paths, you can see both liking Holly and Holly liking both. So why make it difficult a good relationship between all 3 of them?
My first gameplay, I made Ian go all for Lena, even though they were not exclusives, and Ian also had sex with Alisson. But lena besides Ian, was having sex almost every night with her flatmate Khatie. So both were kind of exclusive and fucking someone on the side. On my gameplay Lena Kissed Holly instead if Ivy. So She did Kiss Holly before Ian do anything to Holly. And in that night, Holly Kisses Ian. In my gameplay though, Ian have sex with Holly. And that was enough for Lena end up whatever she was having with Ian. So pratically they ended any chance I was expecting of them having a 3some.
That is my point as well, and the reason why I tried other gameplays to see if she (Lena) having a lot of partners if she would forgive Ian, but she never does. Holly on the other hand, is enjoying Ian as much as she wants. So it is lena's only loss. And she ends up pushing away people that can help her when he needs someone to deal with Seymour.
I feel pretty confident that the best way to stay on track for a Holly/Lena/Ian relationship is to let Lena kiss Holly at Ivy’s place; then let Ian kiss her at the hotel, but not sleep with her; have Lena forgive him because of it; and then take Holly back home to watch a movie as Lena, and choose to kiss her (which she backs out of, but the thought of doing it is planted). And elsewhere making sure Ian and Lena are on track to getting into a relationship.

I don’t think any of them have any experience with polyamorous relationships though, so I expect it to develop slowly. And with the way Ian’s and Lena’s last relationships ended, it will likely be a big thing for them to invite a third person into any relationship.

Having said that, I don’t necessarily think Eva’s got a plan for exactly how it will play out either. But if both Lena and Ian continue developing feelings for Holly now they’re already in a relationship with each other, they have to talk about it at some point.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I have a theory... but it's kind of a stretch.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
First, the mandatory quote from the Q&A ;):
About the Holly Trinity, I'm not sure when it will flourish, since I know it will be challenging to implement in the grand scheme of things. But I will give it enough time to develop.

I feel pretty confident that the best way to stay on track for a Holly/Lena/Ian relationship is to let Lena kiss Holly at Ivy’s place; then let Ian kiss her at the hotel, but not sleep with her; have Lena forgive him because of it; and then take Holly back home to watch a movie as Lena, and choose to kiss her (which she backs out of, but the thought of doing it is planted). And elsewhere making sure Ian and Lena are on track to getting into a relationship.
Okay, the newly added not-a-kiss with Lena looks a lot like a build up to something special, but I have some problems with that. Firstly it is unneccessary cruel to force players to not have any scenes with Holly if they are interested in her. Secondly if Holly is not with Ian or Lena she will fall to Ivy which doesn't sound so wholesome to me. Lena can somewhat 'protect' her from Ivy but then Holly will stay timid. Finally trying to add Holly to Lena/Ian will remind Lena of what happened with Cherry.

For me it is a kind of toss up. Ian/Holly + Lena means that Holly must be willing to share her newly won prize, Lena/Holly + Ian seems the most straight forward because Holly desperately wants Ian and the gender switch (to Lena/Axel+Cherry) might placate Lena enough to agree and for Lena/Ian+Holly Lena would have to overcome her Cherry shaped trauma (Which she likely will do. Holly did say Lena should talk to Cherry and EvaKiss wrote in the Q&A that 'Cherry's and Lena's stories are tied')

There might very well be multiple paths to the trinity, or at least threesone scenes. I vaguely remember EvaKiss stating it would be very hard to get there but I might be misremembering that because all I could find in the previous Q&A was 'That sure seems like it could happen... if you play your cards right!'
So there is really only one thing I am certain about, you have to get Holly into pole dancing. :)

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
I dont know whats up with this game. Eva used to release on schedule when she was developing gggm. What happened?

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
I dont know whats up with this game. Eva used to release on schedule when she was developing gggm. What happened?
From a development perspective, it seems like there are a lot more moving parts in ORS compared to GGGB. Also I believe EvaKiss has had some personal issues that have stalled development a little, however it's clear work is still active on this game so we just have to be patient.

Nov 15, 2020
First, the mandatory quote from the Q&A ;):
About the Holly Trinity, I'm not sure when it will flourish, since I know it will be challenging to implement in the grand scheme of things. But I will give it enough time to develop.

Okay, the newly added not-a-kiss with Lena looks a lot like a build up to something special, but I have some problems with that. Firstly it is unneccessary cruel to force players to not have any scenes with Holly if they are interested in her. Secondly if Holly is not with Ian or Lena she will fall to Ivy which doesn't sound so wholesome to me. Lena can somewhat 'protect' her from Ivy but then Holly will stay timid. Finally trying to add Holly to Lena/Ian will remind Lena of what happened with Cherry.

For me it is a kind of toss up. Ian/Holly + Lena means that Holly must be willing to share her newly won prize, Lena/Holly + Ian seems the most straight forward because Holly desperately wants Ian and the gender switch (to Lena/Axel+Cherry) might placate Lena enough to agree and for Lena/Ian+Holly Lena would have to overcome her Cherry shaped trauma (Which she likely will do. Holly did say Lena should talk to Cherry and EvaKiss wrote in the Q&A that 'Cherry's and Lena's stories are tied')

There might very well be multiple paths to the trinity, or at least threesone scenes. I vaguely remember EvaKiss stating it would be very hard to get there but I might be misremembering that because all I could find in the previous Q&A was 'That sure seems like it could happen... if you play your cards right!'
So there is really only one thing I am certain about, you have to get Holly into pole dancing. :)
The problem as I see it with a Ian/Holly or Lena/Holly relationship as the starting point, is that the game canonically begins with Ian and Lena meeting and then choosing to explore or not explore their mutual interest. The scenarios where Ian and Holly are dating, and where Lena and Holly have sex in chapter 8 (which I assume would lead to them dating soon), demand that one or both of Lena and Ian choose to not explore that interest (or end it at some point). Whereas a Lena/Ian relationship can involve both of them gradually developing warm feelings for Holly.

I agree that the memories of the Cherry situation is a big obstacle in that scenario, but the difference would be that Lena and Ian both know Holly and can have a similar interest in inviting her into their relationship. And if you play Ian as a faithful guy (except that small slip up with the kiss in the hotel room), I think we’re approaching a point where it should be clear to Lena that he’s not the same kind of guy as Axel (in that particular playthrough).

I vaguely remember the same statement from Eva, but it could also be someone (might have been me, for all I know) unprecisely paraphrasing the quote you found. But I think it makes sense for it to be among the more difficult paths to reach.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes