Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
From a development perspective, it seems like there are a lot more moving parts in ORS compared to GGGB. Also I believe EvaKiss has had some personal issues that have stalled development a little, however it's clear work is still active on this game so we just have to be patient.
Lets start by saying that This game there are 2 protagonists plots that are intertwined to each other, that is like 3x the work of doing only 1. You have to pay attention in 2 plots + whatever comes between them, and if you make one mistake, you have to redo almost everything. Just Imagine!

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
The problem as I see it with a Ian/Holly or Lena/Holly relationship as the starting point, is that the game canonically begins with Ian and Lena meeting and then choosing to explore or not explore their mutual interest. The scenarios where Ian and Holly are dating, and where Lena and Holly have sex in chapter 8 (which I assume would lead to them dating soon), demand that one or both of Lena and Ian choose to not explore that interest (or end it at some point). Whereas a Lena/Ian relationship can involve both of them gradually developing warm feelings for Holly.

I agree that the memories of the Cherry situation is a big obstacle in that scenario, but the difference would be that Lena and Ian both know Holly and can have a similar interest in inviting her into their relationship. And if you play Ian as a faithful guy (except that small slip up with the kiss in the hotel room), I think we’re approaching a point where it should be clear to Lena that he’s not the same kind of guy as Axel (in that particular playthrough).

I vaguely remember the same statement from Eva, but it could also be someone (might have been me, for all I know) unprecisely paraphrasing the quote you found. But I think it makes sense for it to be among the more difficult paths to reach.
Was that a mistake, you meant to say Ian and Lena having sex on chapter 8, or you really meant Lena and Holly having sex, because then, I missed that part and if yes, I have to play again :D

LiptonMango

Dec 8, 2021
Ey guys, I finally get it. Axel. Lena's ex. Get it? It's in the name.

Just finished my first playthrough, had a lot of fun, maybe a little too vanilla, I need to check less monogamous options, tho I don't like most male parnters for Lena. Axel and Robert seem like assholes. Only the Mark guy from the club seems ok, I don't know if it's possible to date him tho.

Nonetheless the game is superb, vast majority of adult vn's aren't even close. I love the art and the world. Great work.

Nov 15, 2020
Was that a mistake, you meant to say Ian and Lena having sex on chapter 8, or you really meant Lena and Holly having sex, because then, I missed that part and if yes, I have to play again :D
I meant Lena and Holly! For that scene to be available, you need to a) make sure Ian isn't involved with Lena or Holly, and b) let Lena show interest in Holly when possible (I can't remember the details, but I think the lena_go_holly-variable needs to reach a certain level — you should check BloodyMares' walkthrough, available from the first page of this thread, for the details). Then when Lena, Holly and Ivy go to Ivy's place after shopping, you need to go home and watch a movie with Holly instead of staying to have another drink. And then finally, when the option comes up, you obviously choose to kiss her. If Lena is dating Ian, she stops herself from doing it, but if she isn't, she kisses Holly, and it escalates from there.

I'd say it's one of the best scenes so far — equal amounts cute and hot. Worth another playthrough if you haven't tried it.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I meant Lena and Holly! For that scene to be available, you need to a) make sure Ian isn't involved with Lena or Holly, and b) let Lena show interest in Holly when possible (I can't remember the details, but I think the lena_go_holly-variable needs to reach a certain level — you should check BloodyMares' walkthrough, available from the first page of this thread, for the details). Then when Lena, Holly and Ivy go to Ivy's place after shopping, you need to go home and watch a movie with Holly instead of staying to have another drink. And then finally, when the option comes up, you obviously choose to kiss her. If Lena is dating Ian, she stops herself from doing it, but if she isn't, she kisses Holly, and it escalates from there.

I'd say it's one of the best scenes so far — equal amounts cute and hot. Worth another playthrough if you haven't tried it.
wtf, I even got a gallery mod and it isn't there. time to play this game again. Thanks a lot really. Have been waiting for that, and thought I would only get it on next updates; Thank you Thank you!!!

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Also if anyone else here tried a lot of gameplays, tell me. Why Ian loses all girls once Jeremy fucks them? Alisson only fucks Jeremy when Ian decides to go for Emma. After that, Ian hangs out with Alisson, but she doesn't wanna "go home" with him anymore, it is like she is dating Jeremy from now on. Emma After fucking Jeremy also kinda stops hanging out with Ian. So if Ian allows Jeremy fuck other girls he won't have them anymore, but Jeremy, the NPC can have all girls at the same time he is dating katie. Even Lena, if you get together with holly, will still have a thing with Jeremy who is dating her flatmate, but will end up things with Ian. Like wtf? :D
First, with Alison it's not about Jeremy at all. It's about Ian being a dick and hurting Alison's feelings and self-esteem. If Ian was hooking up with Alison, the only thing you need to do not to blow Alison off is to ignore Emma (or be a wingman for Perry). And then Alison goes with you because she wants to and prefers Ian over Jeremy. But the moment she sees Ian making out with Emma, her heart breaks, and it's clear to her that Ian isn't really interested in her as a woman, and only thinks of her as an option B, and if she's gonna be treated like a piece of meat by Ian, she'd return the favor and let Jeremy have her while she gets a piece of his meat to show Ian she won't be crying for him. That sours her opinion of Ian, and she doesn't want to hook up with him anymore, because she wanted him to treat her seriously. She has enough self-respect not to hook up with Ian if his interest in her doesn't stop him from messing with other girls in front of her. She blatantly tells Ian that by hooking up with Emma he made his choice, and now he needs to deal with the consequences.

Second, Jeremy only got to hook up with Emma in Chapter 8. And Emma is still interested in having fun with Ian. They just didn't have time to meet yet for another go (Eva didn't have time to prepare another event with her for Chapter 9). In Chapter 10, I'm sure that Ian will have more content with Emma, even if he encouraged Jeremy to hook up with her.

And I assume you mean Louise by "Katie". Jeremy only gets to keep her if Lena jerks him off during the game at Ivy's place. Otherwise, in any other outcome, Louise breaks up with Jeremy and he becomes single.

Nov 15, 2020
Adding to BloodyMares’ first point: Alison, like the rest of the female cast except Louise, don’t care about Jeremy at all, while she’s got strong feelings for Ian. So if she’s choosing one guy to be exclusive with, she’ll choose Ian without hesitation. But if she’s choosing one guy to hook up with non-exclusively, she’ll choose Jeremy because she won’t end up having her feelings hurt in the process. And if Ian makes out with Emma and then takes her home, it proves to Alison that it’s the latter choice she’s making. So she’s choosing the gigantic dildo with a human body attached to it. Ian being more than a human-shaped dildo is an advantage in some situations, and a disadvantage in others.

Emma is different, because she’s seemingly not interested in a relationship, and the way Ian takes initiative proves to her that his priorities are the same. And in the long run I bet Ian will get the chance to sleep around more than Jeremy anyway. If you choose to keep the relationships with Lena and Cindy non-romantic, Ian can already be involved with those two plus Minerva and Emma, maybe even Cherry, without any of them likely caring about the others. Ivy, Louise and Jess will probably also be similar alternatives in the future.

Several of those wouldn’t be interested in Jeremy no matter what. And the only woman who’s interested in him romantically, is the one who completely, fundamentally misinterprets his character. I’d say Ian’s options overall are far better than Jeremy’s.

Aug 17, 2020
Ian x Holly x Lena (Holly Trinity) I feel these three, belong together so please make it happen before time- skip.
I'd like to play this path more than others. Unfortunately, it seems like Eva isn't going to implement that trouple in the near future. Lena was mad when Ian told her he kissed Holly. Lena isn't ready for love triangle. Axel and Cherry hurt her very much.

2. Ian's, MMA Tournament
It's gonna be fun. Thank Robert for sparrings.

I Know, that Ian x Alison x Jeremy's threesome will be coming soon, or maybe with Emma also, but the threesomes I want more are these.
3. Ian x Cherry x Lena, which seems quite hard but it's not impossible I think.
4. Ian x Cindy x Lena, I know there is no indication in the game about this but as I said it's just a wish. It will be the hottest threesome!
Ian x Lena x Jeremy! That DP would be awesome!

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
hope ivy will still push holly even if she is together with ian if lena did not protect holly from ivy influence there could be so many hot scenarios with diff guys :love: :love: :devilish:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
hope ivy will still push holly even if she is together with ian if lena did not protect holly from ivy influence there could be so many hot scenarios with diff guys :love: :love: :devilish:
Holly is only allowing Ivy to push herself because she wants to be a better version of herself. If Ian already likes her as she is, she has 0 motivation to agree to anything Ivy might suggest, because she can try anything with Ian.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Holly is only allowing Ivy to push herself because she wants to be a better version of herself. If Ian already likes her as she is, she has 0 motivation to agree to anything Ivy might suggest, because she can try anything with Ian.
that would be boring and wasted opportunity but I hope that eva has some spicy writting and plots holly and cindy have the best potential.

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
My Wishlist for the events, that should happen in "ORS" before the time skip. Sorry for :rolleyes:shitty editing.!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hadn't considered Ian x Cherry x Lena before but now I think it's gone to one of my top three picks. Definitely want this (though I doubt we'll see that before end-game).

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Ian is kinda a manlett huh? What is he 5'5"? (165 cm) So smol.
Lol, his height is listed in the game. It's 175 cm, or in-between 5'8" and 5'9".

P.S. Clicked around the agenda section for fun. Perry is the shortest guy in the game so far at 160 cm (about 5'3") and Jeremy is the tallest at 188 cm (~6'2"). Emma is the shortest girl (158cm or about 5'2") and Alison is the tallest girl at 178cm (5'10"). Lena is 166cm (a little over 5'5").

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Decided to waste precious hours of my life making this, so here ya go!
A height chart based on the numbers given in-game, with rough approximation because I'm eyeballing the measurements. Ignored most of the side characters that don't have sex scenes.

View attachment 1568456
Well done. A fine creation. Definitely not a waste of an hour.

Our boy Ian be looking like a Shota protag in this. Look at that cute lil' peanut. ;-P

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes