PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
I just downloaded the gallery mod to see what I have missed in my playthrough so far but even that one doesn't have any Lena/Holly scene. I remember people talking about that here so was it removed or what?
No, it was not removed. It's still in the gallery of the base game.
Lena x Holly has two scenes 6 - Holly gets kissed and 8 - The girls have a drink.
For the former you can select that Holly didn't join Lena and Ivy in pole dancing. For the latter you have to select "Lena has no relationship with Ian", Holly is allowed to kiss Ian, but it's not required. Ian can't have kissed her back. This should result in you being able to select "Go home with Holly and watch a movie". I reckon you can find it from there.

I'm planning on splitting a few gallery scenes in the next update so it's easier for players to find them all.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nah nothing. I was referring to the upcoming rework for ch 1 to 9. Since Eva is doing an extensive overhaul for many aspects of the game, I hope to see some changes made to Alison x Jeremy content. Would be nice to see updated art and compare it to the old one.
Hmm, had no idea about this rework. Interesting. :unsure:

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Always thought the writing in GGGB was pretty strong, but it might even be better for Our Red String. I do wonder where the narrative is gonna end up though, because right now it still very much feels like we're in the earlier/mid part of the story and the end-points seem less immediately obvious than with GGGB.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
175cm is an average man's size in the world. Far from a "shota". Asians are smaller and some countries are taller (northern european ones for instance)

I'm tall too (I assume you are, by your reaction) and it irks me when the MC is smaller than all the girls, but it's not the case here. Though he's definitely amongst the smaller men in this game.
"Asians are smaller" in all sense of the word. :D Even though all asian games in here, they are "huge" :D Why not stick to reality
Alison, Minerva, Cherry, Emma >>>>>>>>>>>>> Cindy

Also, Lena kinda sucks. Girl's either a normie or severely fucked up. And she's the least hot.

View attachment 1557621
I agree with you she is either too sweetie or a slut and too judgy lol. I just feel bad for her with seymour blackmailing her. There is always a man who thinks they can control a woman's life lol. Fuck these kind of man.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Personally, I don't think an affair or sex between Cindy & Jeremy will happen. In any case, Eva Kiss would have to credibly introduce it through several updates.

Nov 15, 2020
Personally, I don't think an affair or sex between Cindy & Jeremy will happen. In any case, Eva Kiss would have to credibly introduce it through several updates.
Yeah, I can’t see that ever happening either. Jeremy’s only assets are physical, and that’s not enough to gain Cindy’s interest, it seems. Ian and Axel are attractive to her because they’re both good looking and have personal traits she likes. In addition to the physical attraction it’s also about how Ian and Axel give her attention, and the allure of a more interesting, eventful life. That seems to be true no matter if it’s only an affair or something more serious.

I’d enjoy a scenario where Jeremy continues asking for "permission" to go after women Ian’s had sex with, similar as with Alison and Emma, but instead completely fails. Characters like Cindy, Cherry and Minerva all turning him down, making it completely clear how little interest they have in having sex with him. Jeremy’s only "character traits" are his big dick and the fact that women want to have sex with him because of it, and if they suddenly don’t want that anymore, the guy would have to reevaluate his whole grounds of existence.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I’d enjoy a scenario where Jeremy continues asking for "permission" to go after women Ian’s had sex with, similar as with Alison and Emma, but instead completely fails. Characters like Cindy, Cherry and Minerva all turning him down, making it completely clear how little interest they have in having sex with him. Jeremy’s only "character traits" are his big dick and the fact that women want to have sex with him because of it, and if they suddenly don’t want that anymore, the guy would have to reevaluate his whole grounds of existence.
Yeah that would be an interesting Scenario espescially to see how he reacts to this sort of Rejection. I think you see it in an Alison Playthrough where she constantly rejects him that this leaves a Mark on him even if he doesn't admit it openly. Also in general I want to see Things and Actions backfire on Jeremy because right now all of his Actions don't have real Consequences or him (The exception might be his Relationship with Louise but let's be real he doesn't give a shit about Louise). For Example the whole Picture sharing could easily backfire on him someday and for me in some Scenarios he also is a horrible Friend and Ian should have Options to at least tell him that...Right now I feel like the Game is really pushing Ian to like Jeremy no matter the Scenario you are playing.

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah that would be an interesting Scenario espescially to see how he reacts to this sort of Rejection. I think you see it in an Alison Playthrough where she constantly rejects him that this leaves a Mark on him even if he doesn't admit it openly. Also in general I want to see Things and Actions backfire on Jeremy because right now all of his Actions don't have real Consequences or him (The exception might be his Relationship with Louise but let's be real he doesn't give a shit about Louise). For Example the whole Picture sharing could easily backfire on him someday and for me in some Scenarios he also is a horrible Friend and Ian should have Options to at least tell him that...Right now I feel like the Game is really pushing Ian to like Jeremy no matter the Scenario you are playing.
Yeah, I suspect the picture sharing will backfire at some point — though that would likely also affect Ian. Jeremy’s the one taking the pictures, but Ian encourages him to continue doing so and to share them with him.

My guess is we’ll also see a confrontation between Ian and Jeremy at some point, at least if both of them are involved with Lena and Ian finds out about it. If so I think the MMA tournament would be a good occasion for it — Ian finding out about Jeremy’s actions shortly before the tournament, thus giving him extra motivation to beat the crap out of Jeremy. (It would also make it more humiliating if he loses to Jeremy, though.)

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Yeah, I suspect the picture sharing will backfire at some point — though that would likely also affect Ian. Jeremy’s the one taking the pictures, but Ian encourages him to continue doing so and to share them with him.

My guess is we’ll also see a confrontation between Ian and Jeremy at some point, at least if both of them are involved with Lena and Ian finds out about it. If so I think the MMA tournament would be a good occasion for it — Ian finding out about Jeremy’s actions shortly before the tournament, thus giving him extra motivation to beat the crap out of Jeremy. (It would also make it more humiliating if he loses to Jeremy, though.)
I wonder sometimes if Eva Kiss is a woman. The game shows men doing whatever they want with no consequences, except for the fact of Ian losing Lena. I think that is the only moment his behavior is kept in check. jeremy's behavior never is. But when a female does anything close to what men usually do they get punished. Like Lena losing her job if she doesn't want to sleep with Robert and if She rejects Seymour. She is threaten to lose everything if she just want to live a whore life (like all the men in the game) but she doesn't want to bend to any man. This is the only thing I am not happy about in the game.

JohnnySolo

Nov 2, 2021
I’m playing ORS since a couple of weeks. Also, I was a bit reading here in the forum and now I would like to share my experience. As I start playing the game for the first time, I didn’t suppose that I could lead to so much fun. I really like the game, the graphic, the storyline, the different personalities and their individuality, the different choices.

It’s funny and interesting to see how different these personalities can become, based on your choices. For example, Jeremy, who here in the forum also has a couple of fans :), but in my version of the story he is more somebody who talks a lot, but doesn’t score so much. So, he loses Louise, mainly because of Lena. My Lena thinks and says he is an asshole. Alison is also not interested in him, because she is occupied with Ian, even if my Ian only uses her as a pastime as his interest is manly in Lena and a bit into Cindy. And Emma I have pushed towards Perry, so also here for the moment noting to claim for Jeremy. Remains only Ivy, but also here he seems to be a bit blocked, even if talks about a blowjob he has get. And also, my version of Ian seems to had made a good impression on Ivy, during the scene with Axel, where he decides to tell the truth about him and Lena.

Overall, for me the story between Ian and Lena is by far the best part of the game. I like this story of these two hurt souls, who find together, this mix of love, romance, eroticism, lust and sex. How they open to their naughty side and I am sure there is a lot of more things for them to experience together.

I’m not so much into the corruption part of Lena. For me this doesn’t really fit to how I see here character. I see here as a strong woman and not someone becoming a slut. And also, whit having in mind that you are also playing Ian as MC who as a crush on Lena, it feels strange to me to put her up with other man, who also are horrible alternatives, but I think this has been done by purpose by Eva Kiss ;).

But I have to say that there would be some alternate routes that I would find interesting for Lena, but for my taste they should be implemented a bit different. Let me explain it on the Lena / Mike story, which based on the idea behind, I found interesting and having a bit darker version of Lena is a fascinating thing. But let me explain it why for me it’s not really satisfying or what for me is problematic:

• The first reason is Ian. It’s clearly that Lena has somehow an interest into him. It’s Lena who makes the first move towards Ian (in the café) and also after the first live drawing session, it’s again Lena how makes the step towards Ian. And both things are happening without that the player has an influence into the actions. It’s therefore a bit strange, that you can hit on Mark without thinking on Ian, especially when you are already dating with him and you had sex with Ian.
  • This brings me to the second issue, for me Lena reacts somehow out of character during this scene. With Ian she is very careful, she does everything only step by step. With Mike there seems to be no holding, even when she gets to know that he is in a relationship. I would expect here I different reaction. Why not let her think about it?
  • The third thing is how the story between Lena and Mike goes on. For me it seems that Lena wants a relationship with Mike, but Mike only once to have some fun with Lena. What leads to Lena only being used by Mike. Why not having it the opposite way, with Lena using Mike?

And of course, I don’t want anybody to blame if he likes the Mike pathway or all the corruption part for Lena. It’s just my opinion. As long as you can avoid these things and go your one way, I have no problem with it.

Let me conclude with what I would like to see in the future:

Lena / Ian: I would like to see them further explore their sexual fantasies, especially the exhibition part or Ian founding out about the domination fantasy of Lena. Also, the mentioned weekend that they want to spend in the bed would be interesting :p

Lena / Ian / Ivy: A threesome with Ivy would also be an interesting thing. And it wouldn’t be so difficult to achieve during the story. Ivy could go clubbing with them or / and invite them to her place and there one thing would lead to the next….
And I would also be funny if after this has happened, Jeremy would ask Ian about his “romantic” love-live, probably even make some fun of him. And Ian could answer: it’s going pretty good, we are trying out no things and you wouldn’t believe what happened lately….we had a threesome with Ivy. Would love to see Jeremy’s reaction.

Ian / Axel: Here I would like to see some more confrontation between this two over Lena. Maybe Axel could show Ian the pictures of him and Lena…

Lena / Ian / Seymour: If Lena, rejected to work with him, I would find it interesting if Seymour would try to corrupt Ian. Or maybe he could invited them to “Eyes Wide Shut” – like party. Or if Lena is working with Seymour, but she doesn’t feel comfortable, he could decide to add also Ian to his dirty net, like a bit in the photo shooting with Axel. Even if it’s clear, that Ian is not the aryan Adonis like Axel…and probably this idea would also be to much fun for Lena and Ian. But we still don’t know what Seymour wants from, off course there is the obvious one, but maybe there is more…

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
But I have to say that there would be some alternate routes that I would find interesting for Lena, but for my taste they should be implemented a bit different. Let me explain it on the Lena / Mike story, which based on the idea behind, I found interesting and having a bit darker version of Lena is a fascinating thing. But let me explain it why for me it’s not really satisfying or what for me is problematic:

• The first reason is Ian. It’s clearly that Lena has somehow an interest into him. It’s Lena who makes the first move towards Ian (in the café) and also after the first live drawing session, it’s again Lena how makes the step towards Ian. And both things are happening without that the player has an influence into the actions. It’s therefore a bit strange, that you can hit on Mark without thinking on Ian, especially when you are already dating with him and you had sex with Ian.
  • This brings me to the second issue, for me Lena reacts somehow out of character during this scene. With Ian she is very careful, she does everything only step by step. With Mike there seems to be no holding, even when she gets to know that he is in a relationship. I would expect here I different reaction. Why not let her think about it?
  • The third thing is how the story between Lena and Mike goes on. For me it seems that Lena wants a relationship with Mike, but Mike only once to have some fun with Lena. What leads to Lena only being used by Mike. Why not having it the opposite way, with Lena using Mike?
The problem here is that you are thinking than men can do anything and women cant. For you it is fine having Ian with Alisson and Lena, or maybe go after cindy, but it is not ok if she goes out with another man besides Ian.
You saw no problem in Ian get together with Alisson and have a crush and starts dating Lena, But you are seeing a problem in Lena hanging out with Mike and dating Ian lol. Why, in your mind, it is normal on his side, but it is weird on her side?

You even mention that one of LIs you aim for is Cindy, who is a girlfriend of one of your friends. When Ian has the first sex scene with Cindy, Cindy and Wade are still together. So if you got to that point and didnt feel like mentioning about it here, is because you are a male who thinks men can do anything and women can't.

Ian will only think about what he has been doing with the girls, when he is further in a sex relationship with them.

Why would she be in a step by step with a guy who already have a gf? there is no way for that, she won't think he will have other expectations with her. While Ian, who is single and comes from a previous hurtful relationship, She didn't meet ian in a night club either. She met him at her job, on other circustances. Why would she throw herself at him the first time they met?

If you want to play on her path, you have to think like a girl. What would a girl want and what would be the best for her. How would she act with a guy she got interested at work and at a night club? If with one she wanted something more other than sex, and another just sex. Specially if one is single and the other has a gf.

Just my thoughts on what you just said. Doesn't mean I am right.

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
Hey! You, yeah you, the person, who is reading this May all your dreams come true, stay safe. May the New Year bring joy, peace, and happiness to you and your entire family, and this year be the best you ever had. Have a blissful new year!:love::love::love:

1st Year with you guys here, hope to celebrate more years with you guys.;) And enjoy Eva Kiss's and your/our other favorite Devs Games every year.

Happy New Year.png

JohnnySolo

Nov 2, 2021
The problem here is that you are thinking than men can do anything and women cant. For you it is fine having Ian with Alisson and Lena, or maybe go after cindy, but it is not ok if she goes out with another man besides Ian.
You saw no problem in Ian get together with Alisson and have a crush and starts dating Lena, But you are seeing a problem in Lena hanging out with Mike and dating Ian lol. Why, in your mind, it is normal on his side, but it is weird on her side?

You even mention that one of LIs you aim for is Cindy, who is a girlfriend of one of your friends. When Ian has the first sex scene with Cindy, Cindy and Wade are still together. So if you got to that point and didnt feel like mentioning about it here, is because you are a male who thinks men can do anything and women can't.

Ian will only think about what he has been doing with the girls, when he is further in a sex relationship with them.

Why would she be in a step by step with a guy who already have a gf? there is no way for that, she won't think he will have other expectations with her. While Ian, who is single and comes from a previous hurtful relationship, She didn't meet ian in a night club either. She met him at her job, on other circustances. Why would she throw herself at him the first time they met?

If you want to play on her path, you have to think like a girl. What would a girl want and what would be the best for her. How would she act with a guy she got interested at work and at a night club? If with one she wanted something more other than sex, and another just sex. Specially if one is single and the other has a gf.

Just my thoughts on what you just said. Doesn't mean I am right.
Fair point. Maybe I’m looking it a bit too much from a men perspective. ;)

Edit: Sorry I didn’t have so much time yesterday to give a proper answer. Also, English is not my mother language, so I need a bit more effort.

Maybe I was a bit misunderstanding, I didn’t say I don’t want Lena to have sex with other man, but I don’t like it to see because it makes me feel bad for Ian, but especially also for Lena. I agree with you that Lena should have some possibilities to have fun. But up to my opinion, the alternate option for Lena are bad or they lead to a character of Lena that I don’t like. For me Mike is not much better than Axel, in the end for him Lena is just a trophy, a new conquest.

And maybe we have a bit different opinion on how we see Lena. For me Lena is someone with clear moral opinions. And in her game path you have to decide if you want her to stay to these moral opinions or if she should scarify these for money (Seymour / Stalkfap) and / or satisfying her lust (Robert / Mike).

Regarding to Cindy, in my version Ian hadn’t had sex with Cindy so I avoided this scene, maybe I was a bit unclear. The reason is the same as mentioned by you, she is still with Wade. And the focus from my version of Ian is and will remain on Lena.

But regarding Allison you are right, maybe I will think about it in a further playthrough. But I also think that the path of Lena and Ian are not completely the same. As a said for Lena I see the focus more on moral / corruption. Meanwhile Ian can do more or less whatever he wants without consequences (expect of Holly, but what I my opinion makes clearly sense). But maybe these consequences my come up only later in the story. I’m pretty sure Allison will not be happy that for Ian she was only the second option and he’s real interests were only related towards Lena.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes