dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well done. A fine creation. Definitely not a waste of an hour.

Our boy Ian be looking like a Shota protag in this. Look at that cute lil' peanut. ;-P
175cm is an average man's size in the world. Far from a "shota". Asians are smaller and some countries are taller (northern european ones for instance)

I'm tall too (I assume you are, by your reaction) and it irks me when the MC is smaller than all the girls, but it's not the case here. Though he's definitely amongst the smaller men in this game.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Decided to waste precious hours of my life making this, so here ya go!
A height chart based on the numbers given in-game, with rough approximation because I'm eyeballing the measurements. Ignored most of the side characters that don't have sex scenes.

View attachment 1568456
The only reason I giving you a like is because lola is there :KEK:
Nice work bruh

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Decided to waste precious hours of my life making this, so here ya go!
A height chart based on the numbers given in-game, with rough approximation because I'm eyeballing the measurements. Ignored most of the side characters that don't have sex scenes.

View attachment 1568456
Great work! Ian is adorable. I bet Alison can carry him in her purse if she wants.

mike-tyson-herman-cain.gif

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I just downloaded the gallery mod to see what I have missed in my playthrough so far but even that one doesn't have any Lena/Holly scene. I remember people talking about that here so was it removed or what?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
When's the next update? (I ask this because Eva is apparently having some personal problems rn).

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes