CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I'd like that too. I'm also wondering to what extent Ian can get involved with Seymour of his own choice, or whether it will continue to depend on Lena's choices. She's obviously the main victim of Seymour's blackmail in chapter 9, but at least she gets to choose if she wants to go through with it or not. In one of the scenarios Ian risks having his career destroyed, and in the other he'll seemingly stay on Seymour's good side — but Lena becomes his private model (which is obviously worse if Ian and Lena are romantically involved). And everything is out of his hands — he doesn't even know about it yet.

I'm guessing he'll get the chance to get a closer bond to Seymour if Lena works with him, but that would be a really weird deal if he's already romantically involved with Lena. And in the long run Seymour probably won't accept that Lena is with someone else either. He'll want her for himself, just like Axel does.

Hopefully Ian will also get a similar chance even if Lena turns down Seymour, giving him more agency on Seymour's side of the story. And it would've been a nice twist as well — Lena already having turned Seymour down and made it clear to Ian what a shady guy he is, but Ian still choosing to go behind her and Emma's back and taking whatever offer Seymour might have for him.
I think that if Lena defended her independence and refused, then Seymour will try to get close to her through Ian who works with him. But if he is romantically involved with Lena, he may be able to build a partnership with Seymour, showing his qualities and strengths that will come in handy in Seymour's business and somehow not give him too many opportunities to influence the situation with Lena. I see Ian as the administrator of one of Seymour's establishments, sort of a "negotiator" for him (for example, with old perverts like Agnes or something less corrupted) or doing something in Hierofant.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I think that if Lena defended her independence and refused, then Seymour will try to get close to her through Ian who works with him. But if he is romantically involved with Lena, he may be able to build a partnership with Seymour, showing his qualities and strengths that will come in handy in Seymour's business and somehow not give him too many opportunities to influence the situation with Lena. I see Ian as the administrator of one of Seymour's establishments, sort of a "negotiator" for him (for example, with old perverts like Agnes or something less corrupted) or doing something in Hierofant.
Fuck Seymour. None of my PCs will work for him. The angle where Ian works with Victor is the path for me. :WeSmart:

I am not interested in any of Seymour's story beats outside of working with Emma to take him down. He is an opportunistic vulture.

Last edited:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Fuck Seymour. None of my PCs will work for him. The angle where Ian works with Victor is the path for me. :WeSmart:

I am not interested in any of Seymour's story beats outside of working with Emma to take him down. He is an opportunistic vulture.
Same man. Don't even know what the path with him looks like and I'm not interested to know. My Lena will never go through such things <3

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Not my thing, but i can totaly see Seymour taking Ian as his protége and not oly making Ian work for him but also teaching him about the publisher business and his bullshit philosophy of life and ultimatly bring him to the most private (and naughty) circles of rich people. This certanly will bring sucess and status to Ian, just imagine how proud his father will be with his son working with such succesfull man like Seymour Ward, but also will make Ian giving up his artistic ideal. A proper "corruption" parth for Ian, if you ask me.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So at one point you have to choose to either go to the bday party for Cindy or to the book fair for Holly. Now my question is:

Is there still a chance later on to get the girl you didnt choose at that moment or can you rly get only one of them?

Thx in advance!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So at one point you have to choose to either go to the bday party for Cindy or to the book fair for Holly. Now my question is:

Is there still a chance later on to get the girl you didnt choose at that moment or can you rly get only one of them?

Thx in advance!
At this moment of the game: no.

Reactions: Dudlbert

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018

Well, it's definitely not going to be in my canon walkthrough, but I don't see anything wrong with working for a plot-evil character. Firstly, as already said, this is a good corruption option for Ian, and secondly, it's just a variety, like in an RPG with a moral system. Just because he's evil in the story doesn't mean he's a bad character for me.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Alright, thx for the Info.
Hoped you could bang every girl at least once but it seems some have to be skipped (i guess like Allison or Cherry)
If that's what you're looking for, then this is not the type of game. Although, in the future this is possible.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
The next update is supposed to be "only" a remastered version, right? Will it be at least the full 0.9 version or will the developer start in small increments (0.1 Remastered, 0.2 Remastered etc.)?

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes