Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Either way, it seems very difficult to avoid corruption in this game. If its not Ian or Lena, it's Holly through Ivy, Alison or Emma through Jeremy, Cindy through Axel. I liked it better in GGGB, since you had full control and you could voluntarily go for the Corruption Route with the right mindset and enjoy it completely. In fact, some of my favourite routes were Corrupt in GGGB. But in ORS it seems like there isn't a way to avoid it, which is a shame.
But there are ways avoid corruption of said characters. Alison's want's Ian, so all he have to do is show her some affection and not go for Emma at the club. In Emma's case you have to actively tell Jeremy to go after her, you can't be mad at Jeremy for smashing Emma if you told him to go for it.

Also, I wouldn't call it corruption in this game. Corruption is carefully planning and making someone do sexual acts they normally wouldn't do. In Emmas case she's already a freak, she even goes for Perry, in doing, so she has slept with two of the least appealing characters (appearance wise) in the game, only Stan can top Perremy. She's a free soul who likes to explore the fields. But she never got corrupted, we only learned a new side ofher,which Ian didn't get to know before he tested his luck.

In Alison's case, she uses Jeremy as a sex toy, and he is using her the same way. She never got corrupted, she needed a outlet for her pent-up frustrations, and found it in Jeremy's flag pole dick. While this might not be her usual self, she has just gotten out of a longterm relationship, the first thing most people do is to find casual sex, free of all fuss and hustle a ending relationship usually brings.

As for Cindy, we haven't got enough of that storyline to see what her path will bring. But I suspect she won't go for Axel if Ian goes the love route with her, or he help mend Wades and Cindy's relationship. But who knows.
We can't expect all the women to live in celibacy and wait for Ian, especially if he isn't even trying to show some interest.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Amazing game, one of the best. Cant wait for the next update :)
good luck with that, since we're close to the point of one update per year i recommend you just forget about it until something happens.
honestly i think it's the developer's fault, she should have planned the story before working on the game and not "I'll just go with the flow" to avoid hitting a dead end. plus this never happened with GGGB, so who knows what the real reasons are...

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I've advanced a little further into the story.

So: Lena agreed to have a threesome with Axel and Cherry in the past. There is a possibility for Jeremy, Ivy, Louise and Lena to have fun together...

Why the fuck is the MAIN male character the only one that can't have that? This shit tilts me so much. And I hate how in these games the authors always like to retroactively put more baggage on to the main love interest.

"Yeah, I had a threesome with him. I also had a gangbang for Blacked.com. Ah, and there was the time I serviced the entire 88th Marine Corps regiment and let them run a train on me."

For the love of God.
ladys and gentlemen and today the I word award goes to PervySageKem POG POG POG congratulations SIR

giphy (1).gif giphy.gif

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
So: Lena agreed to have a threesome with Axel and Cherry in the past. There is a possibility for Jeremy, Ivy, Louise and Lena to have fun together...
Spoiler: This possibility doesn't end well for Louise. Ivy and Jeremy might have fun, but Louise dumps his ass and hates Ivy to no end. She would never, ever, want to cross paths with those 2 again.

Virux

Aug 13, 2017
Hello everyone.
I only have one question. Now that Chapter 9 is out, the next update will be the revamping of all 9 chapers right?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Forum dwellers being so negative. Just assuming the worst outcomes. When has Eva let people down?

Dev wants to get her game nice and polished for a Steam release and as foundation for the rest of the game- let her do her thing; the game will be better for it.

I'm not gonna lie and say redoing the Stan route or Seymour scenes will bring me any joy at all- but I'm optimistic there will be some components I like as well.

Maybe we will get some stronger non-corruption content on Lena- or the some of the Ian art will be improved, or the routing will be less rigid. ;)

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Forum dwellers being so negative. Just assuming the worst outcomes. When has Eva let people down?

Dev wants to get her game nice and polished for a Steam release and as foundation for the rest of the game- let her do her thing; the game will be better for it.

I'm not gonna lie and say redoing the Stan route or Seymour scenes will bring me any joy at all- but I'm optimistic there will be some components I like as well.

Maybe we will get some stronger non-corruption content on Lena- or the some of the Ian art will be improved, or the routing will be less rigid. ;)
Let us hope

• Hey there
Reactions: monk_56

bauman

Sep 11, 2018

She let people down when she scrapped the promised third post-release update for GGGB to work on ORS. But yeah -- Eva Kiss is one of the most reliable devs out there, and even jokingly mentioning her in the same league as Ics*** should be a bannable offense. :)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I last play this game a long time ago and I want to get back into it. I've read that is getting revamped. Should I wait or just play now? Do you guys know when is the revamp coming out?
No date yet. Is completly worthy play right now but have in mind that probaly all of us will have to repaly because there will be some additional arts in some scenes, improved old arts and one non-playable character will be completely reworked

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes