Nov 15, 2020
I don't how the author continually used Ivy as a way to keep retroactvely changing Lena's past, adding more and more baggage to it, but I guess it's fine. You can ignore it pretty easily.
I don't see it as retroactively changing her past, rather that her (and Ian's) background is gradually revealed as we move forward with the story. Even though they're the protagonists, there's a lot we don't know about them. I think that makes sense particularly when it comes to their previous relationships; for obvious reasons they don't want to dwell on the details, so we don't get to know everything even if we've got access to their inner monologue.

Still it's more present for Lena because both Axel and Cherry are still around. I don't think we know any details about Ian's breakup: who Gillian cheated with; how it happened; or how Ian found out. Maybe it won't be relevant and we'll never learn about it, but I could also see it becoming a topic later on (particularly if he experiences something similar again).

In a way the details about their strained relationships with their parents was similar; it's a personal topic, and seemingly not something they are content to talk about with anyone — so we didn't learn the details until Ian and Lena had gotten to know each other better after several chapters.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I don't see it as retroactively changing her past, rather that her (and Ian's) background is gradually revealed as we move forward with the story. Even though they're the protagonists, there's a lot we don't know about them. I think that makes sense particularly when it comes to their previous relationships; for obvious reasons they don't want to dwell on the details, so we don't get to know everything even if we've got access to their inner monologue.

Still it's more present for Lena because both Axel and Cherry are still around. I don't think we know any details about Ian's breakup: who Gillian cheated with; how it happened; or how Ian found out. Maybe it won't be relevant and we'll never learn about it, but I could also see it becoming a topic later on (particularly if he experiences something similar again).

In a way the details about their strained relationships with their parents was similar; it's a personal topic, and seemingly not something they are content to talk about with anyone — so we didn't learn the details until Ian and Lena had gotten to know each other better after several chapters.
Yeah, I get that. It's just it seemed a little forced. Like, the detail of the threesomes before being revealed of a cheating situation added nothing to the fact that he cheated on her. The backstory should've been just that, he cheated on her.

I found adding details out of the blue, like Ivy saying "oh yeah, we made out all the time" or "we did this all the time" and the whole "yeah, I had a bunch of threesomes with him", doesn't really expand on the character. If there was a need to show Lena was interested in those types of stuff, there could've been another context without just saying she had already done it. Like telling Holly or Ian or Ivy "I'm actually interested in trying things with other girls".

It seems the only reason the whole Cherry threesome thing was added was to give a justification why Lena won't accept a threesome or other type of situation in the future, because the thing that made her hate Axel was the fact he was already fucking Cherry before the threesome (exactly Ian's situation).

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, I get that. It's just it seemed a little forced. Like, the detail of the threesomes before being revealed of a cheating situation added nothing to the fact that he cheated on her. The backstory should've been just that, he cheated on her.

I found adding details out of the blue, like Ivy saying "oh yeah, we made out all the time" or "we did this all the time" and the whole "yeah, I had a bunch of threesomes with him", doesn't really expand on the character. If there was a need to show Lena was interested in those types of stuff, there could've been another context without just saying she had already done it. Like telling Holly or Ian or Ivy "I'm actually interested in trying things with other girls".

It seems the only reason the whole Cherry threesome thing was added was to give a justification why Lena won't accept a threesome or other type of situation in the future, because the thing that made her hate Axel was the fact he was already fucking Cherry before the threesome (exactly Ian's situation).
We'll have to agree to disagree, then. I think the threesomes make Lena's background story more interesting. Together with her experimenting with Ivy it shows that she's open to a lot of things, but also that she's got some reservations about getting back into it, at least if there's feelings involved. And naturally it makes it harder for her to trust the intentions of Ian or anyone else, which in turn makes it likely that she'll want more control next time — unlike with Axel, where it seems she pretty much went along with whatever he requested.

Generally Lena also seems angrier about what happened than Ian — at Axel, Cherry, herself, and also at Ian if he's had sex with Holly. I think the details in the backstory helps justify that.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
We'll have to agree to disagree, then. I think the threesomes make Lena's background story more interesting. Together with her experimenting with Ivy it shows that she's open to a lot of things, but also that she's got some reservations about getting back into it, at least if there's feelings involved. And naturally it makes it harder for her to trust the intentions of Ian or anyone else, which in turn makes it likely that she'll want more control next time — unlike with Axel, where it seems she pretty much went along with whatever he requested.

Generally Lena also seems angrier about what happened than Ian — at Axel, Cherry, herself, and also at Ian if he's had sex with Holly. I think the details in the backstory helps justify that.
Perhaps. I just don't like where that's all headed.

Reactions: Vanyua

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

Lena is either emotionally reserved about getting back into it when there are feelings involved or she is not- she is such a contradictory character to be all upset about the 3-somes or sex other people are having- but sneak around behind other people's backs and do the same thing she was mad about to other people.

Like- you cannot be mad about being cheated on- but sneak behind Louise's back and fuck Jeremy. You cannot be mad about being cheated on, but sneak behind Ian's back and fuck Axel. You cannot be mad about being cheated on, but sneak around behind Mike's gf's back.

You cannot be super hurt about Ian sleeping with Holly and not be super hurt about Ivy sleeping with Holly.

Her characterization is frustratingly inconsistent- either she needs some consistency or she is a bit of a hypocritical bitch.

Obviously none of this is inconsistent if she isn't doing any of those things- but still....

Last edited:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
So about the clothes you can buy for the two: Are they giving a buff to the shown stats, is it just for visual or why are there the symbols for the stats?

Thx in advance!
I think its just cosmetic. One of the big things in GGGB that is very beloved was what you could do to influence Ashley's appearence. It's the same here, what type of clothes does Lena usa, what type of navel piercing, what tattoos she has.

It's pretty cool, I always love customization options.

Reactions: Dudlbert

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
I think its just cosmetic. One of the big things in GGGB that is very beloved was what you could do to influence Ashley's appearence. It's the same here, what type of clothes does Lena usa, what type of navel piercing, what tattoos she has.

It's pretty cool, I always love customization options.
Ah thx. Thought i have to buy every outfit so i dont miss an explicit situtation for them but if this is not the case than its just a waste of money which i could invest in sex toys :D

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Ah thx. Thought i have to buy every outfit so i dont miss an explicit situtation for them but if this is not the case than its just a waste of money which i could invest in sex toys :D
The thing is: certain characters like it when you show up in a certain outfit. And you gain points with them.

Reactions: Tallyhoe
Nov 15, 2020
Lena is either emotionally reserved about getting back into it when there are feelings involved or she is not- she is such a contradictory character to be all upset about the 3-somes or sex other people are having- but sneak around behind other people's backs and do the same thing she was mad about to other people.

Like- you cannot be mad about being cheated on- but sneak behind Louise's back and fuck Jeremy. You cannot be mad about being cheated on, but sneak behind Ian's back and fuck Axel. You cannot be mad about being cheated on, but sneak around behind Mike's gf's back.

You cannot be super hurt about Ian sleeping with Holly and not be super hurt about Ivy sleeping with Holly.

Her characterization is frustratingly inconsistent- either she needs some consistency or she is a bit of a hypocritical bitch.

Obviously none of this is inconsistent if she isn't doing any of those things- but still....
I don't see it as character inconsistency, only Lena being hypocritical. She's got some principles in theory, but could be very bad at following them in practice. She does reflect on her own hypocrisy several times in her inner monologue, especially if she decides to be in a relationship with Ian and then sleeps with Axel.

I guess you can see it as a coping strategy, maybe? To prevent herself from getting hurt again, she makes sure — consciously or unconsciously — to instead be the one going behind people's backs herself. It's certainly not the most healthy coping strategy, neither for her or the people around her, but still.

So about the clothes you can buy for the two: Are they giving a buff to the shown stats, is it just for visual or why are there the symbols for the stats?

Thx in advance!
The symbols mean you need a certain amount of points for that stat to buy the clothes. As PervySageKem pointed out, it can affect the relationship points with others. Like in chapter 9, when Seymour isn't particularly impressed if Lena shows up in her gymwear after he told her to dress up. (But it's worth it, though.)

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
What do i have to do to get the picture of Lena in the bunny outfit? Im at the end and didnd get it. :unsure:

Nevermind. Seems you need to be on Roberts path for it or you can only buy it without use atm...

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What do i have to do to get the picture of Lena in the bunny outfit? Im at the end and didnd get it. :unsure:
Seems there's two ways: Meeting Robert after he come back from his vacation and he will bring the outfit for Lena. Or buy the outfit in the sex shop, meet Mike in chapter 9 and choose use the outfit for him

Reactions: Dudlbert
Jul 10, 2020
Is there a reason that windows doesn't have a MEGA link? Just tried using ANONFILE and it installed something called SILLY AUTHORITY INC instead of the actual game.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So what's up with Agnes? Will she come back for Lena, she's kinda the only reason why I let her get down the Axel/Seymour route.
Pretty sure she will return. Seymor said that if Lena accept work for him she will have more photoshoots for Agnes's jewels

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes