RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While you can't dodge the Axel part of it, you can get her photoshoot without ever agreeing to work with Seymour.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that is interesting. Didn't knew this was possible. Sure hope the old blackmailer isn't behind it. :unsure:
Will check this out later when Eva re-release the game.

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
I've advanced a little further into the story.

So: Lena agreed to have a threesome with Axel and Cherry in the past. There is a possibility for Jeremy, Ivy, Louise and Lena to have fun together...

Why the fuck is the MAIN male character the only one that can't have that? This shit tilts me so much. And I hate how in these games the authors always like to retroactively put more baggage on to the main love interest.

"Yeah, I had a threesome with him. I also had a gangbang for Blacked.com. Ah, and there was the time I serviced the entire 88th Marine Corps regiment and let them run a train on me."

For the love of God.

So: Lena agreed to have a threesome with Axel and Cherry in the past. There is a possibility for Jeremy, Ivy, Louise and Lena to have fun together...

Why the fuck is the MAIN male character the only one that can't have that? This shit tilts me so much. And I hate how in these games the authors always like to retroactively put more baggage on to the main love interest.

"Yeah, I had a threesome with him. I also had a gangbang for Blacked.com. Ah, and there was the time I serviced the entire 88th Marine Corps regiment and let them run a train on me."

For the love of God.
sir i couldn't have said it better, Ian deserves better.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I'm so out of this game right now... I really hope that Eva doesn't keep this stats system in her next games, in my opinion it's a system that slows down the development a lot, the only flaw of gggb's "good and bad" system was that the "good" content was not so remarkable

JohnnySolo

Nov 2, 2021
Lena is either emotionally reserved about getting back into it when there are feelings involved or she is not- she is such a contradictory character to be all upset about the 3-somes or sex other people are having- but sneak around behind other people's backs and do the same thing she was mad about to other people.

Like- you cannot be mad about being cheated on- but sneak behind Louise's back and fuck Jeremy. You cannot be mad about being cheated on, but sneak behind Ian's back and fuck Axel. You cannot be mad about being cheated on, but sneak around behind Mike's gf's back.

You cannot be super hurt about Ian sleeping with Holly and not be super hurt about Ivy sleeping with Holly.

Her characterization is frustratingly inconsistent- either she needs some consistency or she is a bit of a hypocritical bitch.

Obviously none of this is inconsistent if she isn't doing any of those things- but still....
This is a pretty good description of the issue(s) of Lena’s alternate route(s). I would even add here the Lena/Robert story. I still can’t think way Lena should choose someone like Robert.

The whole thing is a bit unlucky. I think there would be some interesting options / stories, but somehow, they are poorly implemented or they lead to MC that you start heating. For example, the idea of Lena being on the other side of cheating, is something that could be interesting, but you need a build-up or some trigger, maybe if Ian would cheat on her or something like that. The current stories are just implemented out of the blue.

In the end you can only choose by faithful Lena, hypocritical bitch Lena or stupid Lena (Robert path). I wonder if this has been done by purpose. Strange that Eva Kiss puts so much effort in these routes, currently we have more sex scenes between Lena and Robert as between Lena and Ian….

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
This is a pretty good description of the issue(s) of Lena’s alternate route(s). I would even add here the Lena/Robert story. I still can’t think way Lena should choose someone like Robert.

The whole thing is a bit unlucky. I think there would be some interesting options / stories, but somehow, they are poorly implemented or they lead to MC that you start heating. For example, the idea of Lena being on the other side of cheating, is something that could be interesting, but you need a build-up or some trigger, maybe if Ian would cheat on her or something like that. The current stories are just implemented out of the blue.

In the end you can only choose by faithful Lena, hypocritical bitch Lena or stupid Lena (Robert path). I wonder if this has been done by purpose. Strange that Eva Kiss puts so much effort in these routes, currently we have more sex scenes between Lena and Robert as between Lena and Ian….
I agree. And since the way the game is written puts us in the shoes of Ian, most of the Lena content is just really painful to watch. The fact that she needs to be with other people (robert, mike or louise) for there to be a possibility for an open relationship/polyamory relationship kinda sucks (since those three pairings in particular really don't fit the personality of a girl that would date Ian. If she were the type to date Ian, she wouldnt date those three.).

I think Eva should've made Lena and Ian not cross paths at all for most of the game and then create a possibility to come together in the future. Since they meet in the beginning, only cucks will play out the Lena paths. GGGB didn't have this problem since the players never gave a fuck about the idiot BF, we were living things out through Ashley's perspective. In ORS, we live moslty through Ian and we want our OTP to be faithful.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Currently we have more sex scenes between Lena and Robert as between Lena and Ian….
Christ on a bicycle! I did not realize that. That is laughably pathetic. Sorry Ian. Robert is the protagonist :p

It is some kind of tragedy that the two protags don't have double the number of scenes together- since you get the same scene twice if you stick to them being together.

Where the Robert fans at? They hiding in the woodwork? :KEK:

indubarbie

Nov 17, 2020
I don't know if that's asking too much, but does anyone have various saves after Update 0.9?

1. Cheating with Cindy

2. Ian & Holly relationship

3. Ian & Cherry

4. Ian & Emma

5. Ian & Alison

Thanks in advance!

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020

For the love of God.
I'm pretty sure Ian is going to have threesome or foursome with Lena, Ivy and Holly at some point. Even Louise could get roped in when her arc with Ian starts. Hell, there could even be a threesome with Cherry and Lena when they Lena finally forgives Cherry. I think the author does a good job of providing the two characters with equal opportunities. In the recent update for example, Ian and Lena got the opportunity to cheat on each other with Cindy and Axel. So I think the threesome scenes of the main characters will happen at the same time, with their own set of characters involved. What I think would be funny is if a certain character got involved in both threesomes while Ian and Lena are in a relationship, making the dynamic really awkward.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I agree. And since the way the game is written puts us in the shoes of Ian, most of the Lena content is just really painful to watch. The fact that she needs to be with other people (robert, mike or louise) for there to be a possibility for an open relationship/polyamory relationship kinda sucks (since those three pairings in particular really don't fit the personality of a girl that would date Ian. If she were the type to date Ian, she wouldnt date those three.).

I think Eva should've made Lena and Ian not cross paths at all for most of the game and then create a possibility to come together in the future. Since they meet in the beginning, only cucks will play out the Lena paths. GGGB didn't have this problem since the players never gave a fuck about the idiot BF, we were living things out through Ashley's perspective. In ORS, we live moslty through Ian and we want our OTP to be faithful.
Genuine question, how does the game put us in the shoes of Ian over Lena?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Lena as a protagonist = unrelatable

I have a super hard time relating to Lena as a protagonist.
I have never been nor never will be a super-hot chick in a hyperbolically exaggerated sexually and financially oppressive world. Nor will I ever be so obsessed with big-dick, some Adonis looking asshole who betrayed me, or money that I have a hard time keeping my principles.

Nor would I have any interest in being a nude model or have any of the attitudes about nude modeling that Lena has.

Nor would I treat Louise like garbage.

Sure she is a protagonist and the game tries to put me "in her shoes," but goddamn do these shoes not fit.

Ian as a protagonist = relatable

Ian on the other hand - while I find it partially difficult to relate to his physical problems because he is so small- I can relate to his struggle to gain his ideal body via exercise and struggle as a young professional trying to pursue his dream of using his mind to survive instead of working some shit job for easy cash.

Also- him being a dude makes him more relatable to me in a myriad of ways baseline.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Lena as a protagonist = unrelatable

I have a super hard time relating to Lena as a protagonist.
I have never been nor never will be a super-hot chick in a hyperbolically exaggerated sexually and financially oppressive world. Nor will I ever be so obsessed with big-dick, some Adonis looking asshole who betrayed me, or money that I have a hard time keeping my principles.

Nor would I have any interest in being a nude model or have any of the attitudes about nude modeling that Lena has.

Nor would I treat Louise like garbage.

Sure she is a protagonist and the game tries to put me "in her shoes," but goddamn do these shoes not fit.

Ian as a protagonist = relatable

Ian on the other hand - while I find it partially difficult to relate to his physical problems because he is so small- I can relate to his struggle to gain his ideal body via exercise and struggle as a young professional trying to pursue his dream of using his mind to survive instead of working some shit job for easy cash.

Also- him being a dude makes him more relatable to me in a myriad of ways baseline.
You didn't like GGGB then?

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
The game literally starts with Ian's POV and not with Lena's POV. Additionally, most players of these games are male, which further makes us consider him the "Main Protoganist", and Lena the second protagonist.

It would be disingenuous to say the opposite. We "instrumentalize" Lena, going for the routes we go with her for selfish reasons (even if they are bad for Lena). At the same time, we naturally tend to make the best choices for Ian and try to make Lena be the best gf possible for him.

None of this is bad, it's actually good. But it does mean that the things that worked for GGGB may not work for ORS.

You didn't like GGGB then?
In GGGB you were always on Ashley's shoes and only Ashley's shoes. The perspective is exclusively hers. You naturally get immersed and you are free to make choices

I'll give a more concrete example:

I didn't give a fuck about Ashley's boyfriend, I cheated on him, fucked his Dad, fucked whoever I wanted with no remorse. On GGGB, I just wanted to have fun through Ashley's POV.

While playing ORS, while playing has Lena, I avoided all content that didn't involve Ian. Because I "wasn't Lena". I was Ian, just controlling what Lena was doing and I wanted her all for myself.

It's not that hard to understand, tbh. But not everyone gets immersed in stories, it's pretty rare.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes