BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
This is the key thing of this game to me. I care so much about Ian and Lena. And that's why i don't wanna they become someone i wouldn't like. I'm not into corruption kink and this already close most of the path in Lena's side. And i don't like asshole chad Ian wich also close some fan-favorite paths in his side to me. But i also like, very much, naughty stuff so i don't wanna Lena being like a prude just waiting for Ian, nor Ian as a insecure dumb who just watch other people get laid. I'm all for balance, where both Ian and Lena exploring their sexuality (sometimes together, sometimes with other person) but always in a positve way for them. That's one of the reasons i like so much Ian/Alison (without Ian being a asshole with her) and Lena/Louise (despite Lena doesn't realy caring about her). And i can make Lena hook up with Robert in the beginnig just to give her some release from all the crap she have to endure right in the start of the story, but soon her relationship with Ian really starts, she have no problem in ignore Robert and give Ian much more priority. I just hope that all of this pay off down the line with much more lewd stuff and with Ian and Lena become a hell of a powerfull couple. Two succesfull person whith a healthy and very naughty sexual life. Lost most of the naughty stuff just because you did'nt engage in the "dark" routes is my greatest fear in ORS right now.
I wouldn't worry about it. The latest Ian x Lena scene in Chapter 9 was a good sample of things to come I think. They can rock each other's worlds.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
And do you belive that i miss this scene in the first time i play because i make Lena go to Axel's place just to reject him? I laught seem how dumb i was :ROFLMAO:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Oh, what is her personal morals, I don't think that was ever defined in the game.
If we take first 3 chapters to make a character judgment, then she enjoys nude modeling but mainly for the artistic side of it, being seen as the modern-day Venus to inspire people to create art, not the sexual side or doing anything for money (that comes with Ivy's corruption of Lena). Which is how Seymour could probably sweet-talk to her so efficiently because he sees her as a muse as well, but rather the Siren type. Other than that, she hates cheaters (at least when she or her friends are involved). When that moral doesn't control her (Mike, Jeremy), it could easily be viewed as corruption as well because she starts making choices that hurt other people.

JohnnySolo

Nov 2, 2021
It’s difficult to say what is wrong with Lena’s alternate routes. I personally like Lena’s character and I can also connect to her, even if I am a male. She is a hard-working young girl and cares for her family even if she has a complicated relationship with her mother. She has clear moral believes and maybe she is a bit too much under a bad influence of her friend (Ivy).

With this in mind a lot of Lena’s alternate content doesn’t fit for me. I like the Lena / Holly story and also like the Lena/Louise content, but the rest is just a loss of time. And it’s not because I think Lena should only have sex with Ian, it’s because I really dislike the character of Robert, Mike, Jeremy and Axel. Robert is a complete idiot (I know the Robert fan boys are coming after me…) and Lena is completely out of his league, so can’t image why Lana should have sex with him, even if she would be horny af. For Mike / Jeremy Lena is just another trophy. And Axel is just Axel, Mr. Perfect Asshole.

Also, the story with Seymour leads to pretty predictable ending. And maybe most disappoint thing is, that all these stories lead to Lena being on the weaker end. Okay, I don’t know how Eva Kiss is planning the ending of the game, but I don’t see anything of intriguing especially compared to Ian’s possibilities. And this is the big difference, on Ian’s side all options are somehow interesting, some are better (Lena, Holly, Alison, Cherry) some are more conflicted (Emma (fucking the girl your best friend is in love with), Cindy).

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Okay, my bad. You confused me with how you only spoke about playing Ashley as an immortal slut as the main focus of your point, so I reached a different conclusion. I apologize for this unjust judgment, let's calm down.

Personally, I find gender as a non-factor for immersing myself with certain characters. I don't relate to Ian more because he's a guy, I relate to him because he's a struggling underdog with great aspirations, has a group of friends that are kinda drifting apart which hits close to home for me, and he's kinda a dorky nerd overthinking everything which gives him charm. And the heartbreak is always relatable, too. Say, if the genders were switched, and Holly was in Ian's place (they're fairly similar minus the gym and not having any friends), but in Lena's place was Robert (if he wasn't such a douche) or Mike, then I would relate to Holly a lot more simply because her character traits I find in myself, but seeing those outgoing playboys who had too much on their shoulders would make them compelling characters, but I wouldn't relate to them to the same extent.
Good on you for admiting you jumped the gun, apologies accepted. I'm sorry if I also reacted strongly, it's just really annoying when I get judged over something that isn't even true.

Yeah, I can understand how people can relate more with personality. I continue to believe that is not the most common situation, I still think it's more common for players to relate with Ian.

Either way, my whole point can be boiled down to this: there is a probably much bigger percentage of players which find the "Lena Corruption" paths unattractive choices, even if said players loved the Corruption Path's in GGGB.

If most players won't enjoy these scenes and if it's true they are the majority (I believe it is, but I can't know for certain I dont read minds), it might be a good idea to expand and add more "wholesome content".

Another suggestion I have: add an option right on the beginning to completly send Ian and Lena on completely different paths and never see each other again. If that were an option, I'd be much more confortable in experimenting on the content I missed out on.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Oh, what is her personal morals, I don't think that was ever defined in the game. And whose trust is she breaking?

In my game Lena is seeing both Robert and Ian. She's not looking for a serious relationship, having just come out of one, but she decides to take her friend Ivy's advice and have some fun. She's also like 98% of the population and not interested in her own sex, with Louise or any other woman. Being intelligent she also avoids Jeremy, Seymour, and Axel like the plague.
Like BloodyMares says, there is quite a bit of exposition through the whole game about Lena's reasoning when doing things. If the "worst thing" that ever happened in her love life was cheating, and she's constantly talking about how much it hurt, it doesn't make sense for her to cheat. She always talks about her modelling in an artistic way and the way she reacts to most things leads me to believe she's accepting of other peoples decisions, she just doesn't want them for herself.

There is also another piece to consider: if we think how Ian is portrayed and we think of the reasons that makes Lena like him, that doesn't sound like a girl that just wants to snort cocaine and fuck around with a bunch of different people.

I'm not entirely sure, but from playing the game while using the walkthrough I got the idea that the options that are needed to take for her to go down those paths are pretty off-character.

In the end, it's all player interpretation. A lot of people come to this game after GGGB for the corruption and slutty-ness, so they tend to defend that type of behavior. Others found both games and wanted fairly wholesome experiences (I myself look for games with a chill vibe that end well for everybody).

If your Lena was slutty from the beginning, you think that all the choices makes sense. If my Lena was always viewed as wholesome and prude, I'll look at the same choices and think they don't make sense. It's a matter of what is your favored perspective.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game gets us the hard choices of being true to yourself.
You have ta join the dark side to get a girl. Period.

Ian is portrayed with absolutely no chance of getting with a girl the 1st time they meet,
while some of his friends are portrayed as getting the panties drop on anyone in no time.

LEn is portrayed as being this meat sock every creep hits on just ”cause.
They all treat her disingenuous and detrimental.

So that is it .. one can save Len from falling on some easy dumb chick pole,
getting her the hard relationship choice of waiting for Ian and then painstakingly
work this uphill relationship with him,
or just give in to all and any jerk she meets along theway.

One can also save Ian by keeping him awquard just long enough to meet Len.

Showing how the only possible way of Ian to get with anyone is by
letting his womanizer man whore barman turn him into something or other,
while actively trying to get into the pants of any option Ian might heave,
that is the travesty of this game.

Fear not tho, shrewd trial and error choice hammering will get you girls
all after you smart up and fight the programming of this mega gigolo.

Game oN!

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks it's a waste that Eva isn't developing too much of a possible Ed + Lena route while Molly is Cucked? a pregnancy on that route makes sense considering Ed's biography. On the other hand, as a fan of Arthur's route in GGGB, I feel like there won't be anything as immoral and fucked up in ORS, sad...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If we take first 3 chapters to make a character judgment, then she enjoys nude modeling but mainly for the artistic side of it, being seen as the modern-day Venus to inspire people to create art, not the sexual side or doing anything for money (that comes with Ivy's corruption of Lena). Which is how Seymour could probably sweet-talk to her so efficiently because he sees her as a muse as well, but rather the Siren type. Other than that, she hates cheaters (at least when she or her friends are involved). When that moral doesn't control her (Mike, Jeremy), it could easily be viewed as corruption as well because she starts making choices that hurt other people.
I don't see Lena pursuing a career as an e-girl as corruption at all. And one of my biggest disappointments with the game is that the dev does seem to see it the way you do.

Lena works as a nude model, she accepts money to pose nude for sketches and photographs. And that's considered legitimate. But if she post it on the internet it's corrupting? That makes no sense to me. I saw the same attitude in GGGB, that somehow Ash or Lena couldn't enter that world without being hopelessly corrupted.

Having worked as a professional photographer I have a lot of respect for the e-girls, rather intentionally or not they've DIYed the world of professional modelling, and it couldn't have happened to a more corrupt industry. The professional modelling agencies are horribly corrupt, often operating as out and out pimps. The e-girls have taken the business, and a large share of the income, into their own hands. I don't see why Ash or Lena couldn't do the same.

Reactions: thedude

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I don't see Lena pursuing a career as an e-girl as corruption at all. And one of my biggest disappointments with the game is that the dev does seem to see it the way you do.

Lena works as a nude model, she accepts money to pose nude for sketches and photographs. And that's considered legitimate. But if she post it on the internet it's corrupting? That makes no sense to me. I saw the same attitude in GGGB, that somehow Ash or Lena couldn't enter that world without being hopelessly corrupted.

Having worked as a professional photographer I have a lot of respect for the e-girls, rather intentionally or not they've DIYed the world of professional modelling, and it couldn't have happened to a more corrupt industry. The professional modelling agencies are horribly corrupt, often operating as out and out pimps. The e-girls have taken the business, and a large share of the income, into their own hands. I don't see why Ash or Lena couldn't do the same.
I'll just start by saying "carreer in e-girl" is the most cringe description I've ever read regarding posting nudes on the Internet. There could be a thousand better ways to say that.

Either way, I agree that posting nudes isn't corruption at all, but that's not even what we are talking about. Corruption is seeing her moral degradation from a strong independent woman that knows what she wants from life and love into being the submissive fuck-slut for a bunch of different guys.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Like BloodyMares says, there is quite a bit of exposition through the whole game about Lena's reasoning when doing things. If the "worst thing" that ever happened in her love life was cheating, and she's constantly talking about how much it hurt, it doesn't make sense for her to cheat. She always talks about her modelling in an artistic way and the way she reacts to most things leads me to believe she's accepting of other peoples decisions, she just doesn't want them for herself.

There is also another piece to consider: if we think how Ian is portrayed and we think of the reasons that makes Lena like him, that doesn't sound like a girl that just wants to snort cocaine and fuck around with a bunch of different people.

I'm not entirely sure, but from playing the game while using the walkthrough I got the idea that the options that are needed to take for her to go down those paths are pretty off-character.

In the end, it's all player interpretation. A lot of people come to this game after GGGB for the corruption and slutty-ness, so they tend to defend that type of behavior. Others found both games and wanted fairly wholesome experiences (I myself look for games with a chill vibe that end well for everybody).

If your Lena was slutty from the beginning, you think that all the choices makes sense. If my Lena was always viewed as wholesome and prude, I'll look at the same choices and think they don't make sense. It's a matter of what is your favored perspective.
Who is she cheating? It's entirely possible for Lena to have a sexual relationship with Ian, Robert or even Seymour and be perfectly honest with everyone. I'll admit that sleeping with Jeremy or Mike would be cheating but it's not required that she do so. On the other hand for many of the posters on here it's possible for Ian to sleep with Lena, Holly, Alison, Emma, and Cherry, but I don't hear a lot of complaints or decrying of cheating about that.

Reactions: gojira667

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Another suggestion I have: add an option right on the beginning to completly send Ian and Lena on completely different paths and never see each other again. If that were an option, I'd be much more confortable in experimenting on the content I missed out on.
That unfortunately would destroy the whole premise of the game (Our Red String / Two Sides of the Coin). Ian and Lena are 2 parts of the puzzle, destined to bump into each other on every path and affecting each other's lives with their decisions. They might not feel like they want to pursue the invisible force that pulls them together, but they can't really escape each other completely. Probably until the very end of the game if one of them goes down such a dark path that they completely break their tie with their decisions. Even then, their legacy (the friends they made along the way) would continue having an impact on their lives like a Butterfly Effect.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'll just start by saying "carreer in e-girl" is the most cringe description I've ever read regarding posting nudes on the Internet. There could be a thousand better ways to say that.

Either way, I agree that posting nudes isn't corruption at all, but that's not even what we are talking about. Corruption is seeing her moral degradation from a strong independent woman that knows what she wants from life and love into being the submissive fuck-slut for a bunch of different guys.
Like it or not there are lot's of women who are in fact 'career e-girls' and doing very well out of it. Sorry they don't need your approval.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Like it or not there are lot's of women who are in fact 'career e-girls' and doing very well out of it. Sorry they don't need your approval.
??? No dude, I don't have a problem with any of that.

It's the terminology you used "career e-girl" that is really fucking cringe. Do you not know how to read?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Lena works as a nude model, she accepts money to pose nude for sketches and photographs. And that's considered legitimate. But if she post it on the internet it's corrupting? That makes no sense to me.
It's not about the release model at all. Filmmakers can either go the hard route and aim to become big filmmakers by studying and then applying for jobs. Or they can take initiative in their own hands and make short/indie films for YouTube by themselves. Both examples are completely valid, and in both cases they can be equally great.

The main difference is taste or genre of their photography if you will. Lena, by default, wants to make artistic photography. Which is why I like the route where she can pose for Stan, because he helps her make art she wants to make. Ivy, on the other hand, constantly pushes Lena to make lewds that Lena can justifiably call tasteless. The stuff that Lena and Ivy can post on Stalkfap is not art, it's a fapping material for pervs. It's purely sexual and in no way artistic, but it pays. That is a contrast with Lena's initial moral where she money might've been the initial factor that pulled her into modeling, she enjoys doing it because she can create art with her body. Art can be amateur. There are many e-girls who post well-shot artistic nudes on Deviantart, but then some of them post lewds on Onlyfans with the sole purpose to tease the payers into buying more content. Has nothing to do with art.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
That unfortunately would destroy the whole premise of the game (Our Red String / Two Sides of the Coin). Ian and Lena are 2 parts of the puzzle, destined to bump into each other on every path and affecting each other's lives with their decisions. They might not feel like they want to pursue the invisible force that pulls them together, but they can't really escape each other completely. Probably until the very end of the game if one of them goes down such a dark path that they completely break their tie with their decisions. Even then, their legacy (the friends they made along the way) would continue having an impact on their lives like a Butterfly Effect.
I know that's the premise, just saying it's a bad premise ahahahah

Trying to make a game in which two characters are irrevocably connected and then making 60% or more of the content about things that would separate them seems counterproductive. "Yeah, the main goal of this story is developing the romance between these two characters. Oh btw, have them both cheat on each other and act like assholes to each other".

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It's not about the release model at all. Filmmakers can either go the hard route and aim to become big filmmakers by studying and then applying for jobs. Or they can take initiative in their own hands and make short/indie films for YouTube by themselves. Both examples are completely valid, and in both cases they can be equally great.

The main difference is taste or genre of their photography if you will. Lena, by default, wants to make artistic photography. Which is why I like the route where she can pose for Stan, because he helps her make art she wants to make. Ivy, on the other hand, constantly pushes Lena to make lewds that Lena can justifiably call tasteless. The stuff that Lena and Ivy can post on Stalkfap is not art, it's a fapping material for pervs. It's purely sexual and in no way artistic, but it pays. That is a contrast with Lena's initial moral where she money might've been the initial factor that pulled her into modeling, she enjoys doing it because she can create art with her body. Art can be amateur. There are many e-girls who post well-shot artistic nudes on Deviantart, but then some of them post lewds on Onlyfans with the sole purpose to tease the payers into buying more content. Has nothing to do with art.
I think that's a very parochial viewpoint, from you and Eva Kiss. E-girls produce a wide range of content from cosplay, SFW erotica, and NSFW erotica. If you ever looked it to it on sites like OnlyFans more than half the content is Cosplay or SFW. As for quality, there are numerous independent model on Insta that produce content that is equal to anything produced by professional models and photographers. Many of those models earn their income through Patreon, OnlyFans, Gumroad, and dozens of other sites. They even have their own endorsement contracts.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lena is not one of them, neither a pole dancer, nor a meat puppet for sey gore degradation or any of the assholes wanting to feel good by making her act like a used manequin in a disgustin show of farce.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Who is she cheating? It's entirely possible for Lena to have a sexual relationship with Ian, Robert or even Seymour and be perfectly honest with everyone. I'll admit that sleeping with Jeremy or Mike would be cheating but it's not required that she do so. On the other hand for many of the posters on here it's possible for Ian to sleep with Lena, Holly, Alison, Emma, and Cherry, but I don't hear a lot of complaints or decrying of cheating about that.
From what I've seen, cheating impacted Ian and Lena differently. It seems like it hurt his self-esteem (problems to keep erection up during his first time), like he wasn't good enough or chad enough to keep Gillian because he doesn't go into rage thinking about her, he becomes melancholic, as if he wishes they were still together. That's why I believe it makes sense that Ian would fall for Cindy and seeing that Wade isn't the right boyfriend for her, he might take his chance (to both restore his masculinity and save Wade and Cindy from having a miserable life together). The actual cheating route where he goes behind Wade's back but doesn't tell Cindy to break up with him is out of character a bit, too.

I think if Lena reacted the same way Ian did to cheating (feeling self-conscious rather than angry at men), then it would make sense why she might want to cheat as well. But it's just whenever she sees guys cheating, it triggers her pain instantly and she lashes out without thinking, almost too quick to judge without knowing the full story. But on the other hand, she seems fine with cheaters if they're cheating with HER or she's the one doing the cheating on someone else. But at least she feels guilty about it so she knows what she's doing is wrong.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes