Dec 8, 2018
Out of curiosity what do y'all think will be in chapter 10? I guess it is obvious we'll see content for the characters absent in the previous update, but I'm hoping for more progress with Cindy and Alison as well. Is this update the one with the MMA tournament and book contest?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moryaka26

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Out of curiosity what do y'all think will be in chapter 10? I guess it is obvious we'll see content for the characters absent in the previous update, but I'm hoping for more progress with Cindy and Alison as well. Is this update the one with the MMA tournament and book contest?
More lesbian storylines because i tire of corruption routes with scumbag males for Lena.

Nov 15, 2020
The upcoming scenes I remember being talked about in chapter 9, were the Ian/Alison/Jeremy threesome, Lena's and Ivy's photo shoot with Billy, and Lena's inner monologue about how she needs to talk to Jeremy. The two former have been mentioned several times, so I'm guessing we'll see them in chapter 10.

Because of the serious consequences of the meeting with Seymour (no matter if you choose to make a deal with him or not) it's also very likely that we'll see some prorgression on that path — at least some indications on to what extent he'll follow up on his threaths. The way Ian's book and the book contest are talked about, I suspect that will happen earlier than the MMA tournament.

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
I'm hoping Ian finally gives Jessica a call and Holly and Mark go on their date.

Reactions: GrigoriRasputin

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That's a very shortsighted point of view. Why would I want to buy a car from a manufacturer that will be out of business within a year? Repairs would be a nightmare. There is a larger context than just getting a product for the lowest possible price (much less getting a single installment of a larger whole).

Except it's not an exorbitant price. It's $6.50 for an update (or the entire game, if you haven't played before). You get up to one month's worth of sneak peeks or development posts, to boot. If you want to continue supporting Eva between updates you can, but you're the one who insists you don't need to care about the long term viability of her business model.

If all you want is the product, the price is more than reasonable.
Hmmm let's see, $6.50 an update for 20 to 30 updates, that adds up to $130.00 to $195.00 for a completed game, if it's ever completed in which case you'll probably pay more than $100.00 for an uncompleted game.

Sounds like a real bargain Ename, you should jump right on that!

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hmmm let's see, $6.50 an update for 20 to 30 updates, that adds up to $130.00 to $195.00 for a completed game, if it's ever completed in which case you'll probably pay more than $100.00 for an uncompleted game.

That's because you're bad at economics. You choose when to spend, so you can wait for as many updates as you think merits the princely sum of slightly under $7. It's hardly fair to blame Eva for your poor impulse control. :p

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Exactly what ename144 said. Your logic is flawed.

If all you want is the finished product instead of supporting the development, the price is exactly $6.50, not $130 or even $195.

Or, if we were to use a grocery store reference here like you did before; Do you buy your eggs for a couple bucks, or do you sponsor the farmer and his chickens?

Nobody is forcing you to finance the whole process. It's up to you how much money you wanna sink into it.

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
First of all, just because I post on this forum is an irrelevant point. I have supported several campaigns on Patreon, including ORS.

Second, I don't see Eva Kiss on this forum. I'm debating with you and other posters here.

Finally care about the game? Why should I or anyone CARE about a game? This is just a product. And given that it's sold on Patreon, a product that's sold for a wildly exorbitant price.
And... What do you care if there are those who pay exorbitant amounts.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I loved this game here too, but how do you get Emma_Jeremy? and will there also be Cindy and Jeremy or Cindy and Axel?
For the first one, you just need to tell Jeremy and recommend that he talk to Emma. If the scene does not appear, then the problem is most likely in the Gallery Mod. Also, as far as I remember, Eva redid arts, but it seems that it was in 0.9 Final.

As for the second question, yes, Axel and Cindy will obviously become a thing soon if Ian doesn't help Cidny and Wade's relationship or/and there's some sort of twist. Cindy and Jeremy? Judging by the scene with Lena, he still has some standards left and this will only happen if Cindy herself arranges it. But if she breaks up with Wade, then Jeremy will probably try something, but I don’t think it’s in Cindy’s character or a good build up is needed for this, which hasn’t been in all the chapters.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
For the first one, you just need to tell Jeremy and recommend that he talk to Emma. If the scene does not appear, then the problem is most likely in the Gallery Mod. Also, as far as I remember, Eva redid arts, but it seems that it was in 0.9 Final.
In my game, if I'm not mistaken, there was no option to recommend that he talk to Emma, does Allison_Jeremy interfere with anything? Or is there something I did wrong?

Nov 15, 2020
In my game, if I'm not mistaken, there was no option to recommend that he talk to Emma, does Allison_Jeremy interfere with anything? Or is there something I did wrong?
It should come up as an option during their talk at the beginning of chapter 7. If Ian tells Jeremy that he and Emma had sex, he can recommend to Jeremy to talk to her as well and give it a shot. In other words: emma_jeremy will only happen if Ian already had sex with Emma. Alison_jeremy shouldn’t interfere with anything.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes