Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
My reactions to some news...
My Reaction.png

Special picture for a special day. This picture is for All Ian X Holly X Lena (Trinity) Shippers. In this ending, Ian X Holly X Lena is together in a blissful committed polygamy marriage. Ian and Lena had a baby boy together which Lena named Eren. Cute Holly and Ian had a baby girl and Holly named their daughter Helena. Ian and Lena both achieved their dreams and now living a happy and fulfilled life with Holly. All three loved their kids deeply and each other as well.

Ian X Holly X Lena (Trinity) Family.png

Nov 15, 2020
For Lena to have a relationship with Ian, Lena have to go lesbian route right?
I suspect this might be another one of the predictable "Ian isn't masculine enough for me so I'm comparing him to a woman" jokes, but if you're actually asking if Lena can't sleep with any other men to have a relationship with Ian, the answer is that she can. Lena can't have sex with Jeremy in Louise's room, Ian can't have sex with Holly at the book fair, but apart from that they can sleep with whoever they want and still enter a relationship, if I remember correctly. You just have to choose the options with a heart next to it when you have the chance, to make sure they're romantically interested in each other when they have the relationship talk in chapter 9.

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021
v2_ian_kiss3 copy.png
Development update

Hey guys,

here's your weekly development update. I can't report much without spoiling things, but as you know I've been going over the scripts adding and tweaking stuff. Stan's part is done, and also most of what I wanted to revamp. All the new art is almost completed too, everything has been drawn and colored and I just need to go over what's left to be finalised (lights, shadows, backgrounds and ambient light).

As you can see in the above image, the graphical quality of the game has been improving quite a lot since the first chapters, and there were some illustrations I had to re-do. It's almost comical how bad the old version of Ian and Lena's first kiss looks compared to the new one... I feel this depiction makes the moment much better justice. A few other illustrations have received the same treatment, and new ones have been added.

Other than that, I just need to finish the last change I've been wanting to made: a new prologue to the game, since I've been feeling dissatisfied with the current start to the game for a while. I feel it's a bit bland and boring, and it could convey the game's mechanics in a better way. Once that's done and all the pieces are put together, it's revision and debugging time and then we can launch the polished version of ORS and keep moving forward with chapter 10!

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I think there is too much yellow color in the new version, don't you think? Aside from that, the first image is feels fine to me.
But the important question is: Do we need to start over again from the beginning to be able to play the game in future chapters? If so, it would be a pain, I don't remember even half of my decisions..

Reactions: jojogeo

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I think there is too much yellow color in the new version, don't you think? Aside from that, the first image is feels fine to me.
But the important question is: Do we need to start over again from the beginning to be able to play the game in future chapters? If so, it would be a pain, I don't remember even half of my decisions..
Yes, most of the scripts are getting an overhaul so the saves are likely to be incompatible. But don't worry, you don't need to remember all of your decisions. Make the new ones. After all, some of the events will be quite different, and wouldn't apply to your old playstyle.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Yes, most of the scripts are getting an overhaul so the saves are likely to be incompatible. But don't worry, you don't need to remember all of your decisions. Make the new ones. After all, some of the events will be quite different, and wouldn't apply to your old playstyle.
Well, I hope at least she did many changes, so it would be somewhat interesting to replay it again to see something new.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes