Top Ten things discussed on F95
1) The dev is lazy
2) Is there NTR?
3) Why is there an NTR tag?
4) Why isn't there an NTR tag?
5) Can I avoid NTR?
6) How much NTR is there?
7) I hate NTR!!11!1!
8) Akshully, you don't understand what NTR is!
9) Save plz
10) When is the update?
11) "Actually, it’s the developer who should be thankful to me for pirating their game"

Aug 28, 2018
11) "Actually, it’s the developer who should be thankful to me for pirating their game"
12) "My opinion is relevant, even though I dont support the developer. Because is COULD be a patreon"

I mean, if you really want NTR... Well, fantasize it in your dream. Dont bother us.
Really I dont get this shit. This game obviously has NTR. So if u dont want ntr just dont bother the people playing this game and fantasize about whatever you go off on.
Like i know people really love to frame NTR fags as people who want to push their fetish into every game but actually I dont think i've ever seen that. Quite the opposite. Its the haters who go to every game containing NTR to stirr up shit. I for example think Mother incest and Scat are fucking disgusting. Yet i would never go in a thread of a game with these fetishes and say that shit shouldnt be in the game. Why not simply stick to the games which cater to your fetish instead of shitting in threads of games which contain NTR?

Nov 15, 2020
Really I dont get this shit. This game obviously has NTR. So if u dont want ntr just dont bother the people playing this game and fantasize about whatever you go off on.
Like i know people really love to frame NTR fags as people who want to push their fetish into every game but actually I dont think i've ever seen that. Quite the opposite. Its the haters who go to every game containing NTR to stirr up shit. I for example think Mother incest and Scat are fucking disgusting. Yet i would never go in a thread of a game with these fetishes and say that shit shouldnt be in the game. Why not simply stick to the games which cater to your fetish instead of shitting in threads of games which contain NTR?
The hangup on NTR also feels so mechanical. No NTR equals good, NTR equals very, very bad. And we have to come to a conclusion on whether there are NTR or not! It's a very specific label and always leads to discussions (see SolomonGrundy's point number 8), but it's just a label used to describe the content. The content exists as it is no matter how you label it. In ORS we can't control everything, and most choices lead to some positive and some negative consequences for the protagonists. It would be very boring if no cheating is possible between Ian and Lena after they enter a relationship in chapter 9, and the Ian/Jeremy photo sharing stuff (and I'm sure that will escalate soon) can be done either as a "bro" thing between them, with Ian more as a voyeuristic loser (and I'm not sure how far it's possible to push that route — e.g. nothing will happen between Jeremy and Emma if Ian hasn't already had sex with her), or you can just tell Jeremy to keep away from his girls, and that will more or less close off his content with others.

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
12) "My opinion is relevant, even though I dont support the developer. Because is COULD be a patreon"

bro this game has not ntr. there is difference between choosing consequences and ntr

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Half of the comments I ever write I never post, not only in this forum. I'm always thinking "why would anyone care?" "what is this going to contribute?" and still there are some people that go and post the most asnine comments.
What is commenting that you don't like X fetish going to accomplish my man? I'm not saying they shouldn't post what they want, everyone is free to speak their minds, but it still feels like the most it's going to do is start another meaningless discussion.

Mad respect to the mods that have to go through all those comments, I don't see myself staying sane doing what they do

Jan 24, 2018
I mean, if you really want NTR... Well, fantasize it in your dream. Dont bother us.
I am going to bother you, and you are going to respect my kinks like a good boy.

I am so sick and tired of so-called masculine manly boys who are in fact bunch of sensitive snowflakes who need the "tHiS GamE hAS NtR bAsEd oN ChOiCeS, DiSaBLe iT aNYWaY?" label in every goddamn game with even a slight touch of a female character showing interest to someone else besides the MC. As far as I know no other kink has this sort of widely accepted kink-shaming practice.

This is a game. You make unwanted choices, you have unwanted outcomes. I don't personally like harem games, but I don't guilt trip random developers because they added harem-like features into their game. Instead I don't play those games, or I don't make choices in those games that would lead to harem content. Why can't you do the same? What makes you so different and privileged? Yikes.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
1) The dev is lazy
2) Is there NTR?
5) Can I avoid NTR?
7) I hate NTR!!11!1!
9) Save plz
10) When is the update?
And don't forget about "Where's the walkthrough?"

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
My reactions to some news...
View attachment 1652916

Special picture for a special day. This picture is for All Ian X Holly X Lena (Trinity) Shippers. In this ending, Ian X Holly X Lena is together in a blissful committed polygamy marriage. Ian and Lena had a baby boy together which Lena named Eren. Cute Holly and Ian had a baby girl and Holly named their daughter Helena. Ian and Lena both achieved their dreams and now living a happy and fulfilled life with Holly. All three loved their kids deeply and each other as well.

View attachment 1652919
man that is disturbing

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I am going to bother you, and you are going to respect my kinks like a good boy.

I am so sick and tired of so-called masculine manly boys who are in fact bunch of sensitive snowflakes who need the "tHiS GamE hAS NtR bAsEd oN ChOiCeS, DiSaBLe iT aNYWaY?" label in every goddamn game with even a slight touch of a female character showing interest to someone else besides the MC. As far as I know no other kink has this sort of widely accepted kink-shaming practice.

This is a game. You make unwanted choices, you have unwanted outcomes. I don't personally like harem games, but I don't guilt trip random developers because they added harem-like features into their game. Instead I don't play those games, or I don't make choices in those games that would lead to harem content. Why can't you do the same? What makes you so different and privileged? Yikes.

you guys are always fighting for that.. lol

YOu never learn...

most of the time ppl dont want kinks that they dislike even if its optional especialy when the game has a lot of dev time per update.. its like "its 3 months worth of wait for a content that i dislike. so i will ahve to wait at least 6"..

Personally, i think you're all equally crazy... So, get along already.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017

Dude.. i really hate NTR.. but wtf? who is "us".. are you one of the "Big patrons"?

Are you in the illuminatti?

you dont have that kinda of power lol.. and even ppl that hates ntr wont defend that crazy argument of yours.. Unless you reallyare an illuminati..

In that case.. if you're seeing this, Mr Rockfeller, iam a fan.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
1) The dev is lazy
2) Is there NTR?
5) Can I avoid NTR?
7) I hate NTR!!11!1!
9) Save plz
10) When is the update?

13) Where's the walkthrough?

14) Compress? Where's walkthrough mod?

15) The Dev don't report to patreon since yesterday, MOD could please mark this thread as abandoned? (guilty for that one)

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
Does this game force you to spend time as both a male and female character or do you get to choose at some point? Only just started but the male character you start as doesn't seem that interesting to me

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
1) The dev is lazy
2) Is there NTR?
5) Can I avoid NTR?
7) I hate NTR!!11!1!
9) Save plz
10) When is the update?
Not a single point about incest? I think you're talking about an alternate universe F95.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
My reactions to some news...
View attachment 1652916

Special picture for a special day. This picture is for All Ian X Holly X Lena (Trinity) Shippers. In this ending, Ian X Holly X Lena is together in a blissful committed polygamy marriage. Ian and Lena had a baby boy together which Lena named Eren. Cute Holly and Ian had a baby girl and Holly named their daughter Helena. Ian and Lena both achieved their dreams and now living a happy and fulfilled life with Holly. All three loved their kids deeply and each other as well.

View attachment 1652919
That's straight up the best possible ending.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes