madbloke

May 4, 2017
I am going to bother you, and you are going to respect my kinks like a good boy.

I am so sick and tired of so-called masculine manly boys who are in fact bunch of sensitive snowflakes who need the "tHiS GamE hAS NtR bAsEd oN ChOiCeS, DiSaBLe iT aNYWaY?" label in every goddamn game with even a slight touch of a female character showing interest to someone else besides the MC. As far as I know no other kink has this sort of widely accepted kink-shaming practice.

This is a game. You make unwanted choices, you have unwanted outcomes. I don't personally like harem games, but I don't guilt trip random developers because they added harem-like features into their game. Instead I don't play those games, or I don't make choices in those games that would lead to harem content. Why can't you do the same? What makes you so different and privileged? Yikes.
I couldn't agree more, sadly I think we just have to put up with these types until there is an effective and fool proof way of ensuring that ONLY GROWN UPS access ADULT sites like this

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
Do people actually like playing as Ian? Dude and his friends are sooo not my jam.
Personally i enjoy Ian much more than Lena. I´m not saying he´s perfect. More like almost forcibly "Guy next door". But she strikes me as so pretentious like "I´m so pretty and i don´t know it". Like dude - you´re model, stop acting so innocent and humble, no one buy it.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Do people actually like playing as Ian?
Servicable generic protagonist. Can stay a nice guy or a hilarious chad who indiscriminately fucks all his girl friends. His life and work issues aren't too overstated compared to Lena. Yeah, his girlfriend left him, but he isn't whining too much about it (at least until now...). His relationships seem slightly more healthy.

Lena got the familiar psychosis that Ashley got in GGGB (family issues, money problems, boyfriend left) and her character is plausible enough if she stays on the good path. But if she is fucking around with everyone, her behaviour is hypocritical and makes no sense. She is traumatized about her ex cheating on her but she fucks a guy with a girlfriend and teases him about it???

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
But she strikes me as so pretentious like "I´m so pretty and i don´t know it". Like dude - you´re model, stop acting so innocent and humble, no one buy it.
Actually things don't work like that. If Lena was a real life person her personality would be more on the introvert side, which is actually quite coherent with how her character is portrayed. Your assumption is based on the fact that you believe that every model in the world is an extrovert, which is pretty wrong. I've dabbled around a few models a few years ago and there were quite a few that were introverts and some even pretty insecure about their appearance, their looks, their own ideas...

Trust me, a big percentage of the models out there don't have the mindset of the "I'm so beautiful and hot that the whole world should kiss my feet", that your comment is implying. That's actually a pretty small minority.

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
Actually things don't work like that. If Lena was a real life person her personality would be more on the introvert side, which is actually quite coherent with how her character is portrayed. Your assumption is based on the fact that you believe that every model in the world is an extrovert, which is pretty wrong. I've dabbled around a few models a few years ago and there were quite a few that were introverts and some even pretty insecure about their appearance, their looks, their own ideas...

Trust me, a big percentage of the models out there don't have the mindset of the "I'm so beautiful and hot that the whole world should kiss my feet", that your comment is implying. That's actually a pretty small minority.
If Lena wa real life person, she will be pretty twisted. I´m not trying to stigmatise models. I´m just saying that Lena´s personality is pretty inconsistent.

It´s already some time ago i played it, but.. I remember at the beginning Lena noticing Ian just cuz she find him clumsy and cute and wanna tease him. Sorry, I don´t think that introverted girl will chat up guy just to tease him.
Or with Seymour she can call herself The Child (/Lion) ..... does this even need any details? Literally every interaction with daddy Seymour she is a lot of things but not introvert/shy/humble/all that jazz.
She isn´t introverted or shy with anyone. Except Axel (considered their kind of relationship..), Ivy (ngl she´s hot and bossy as fck) and Ian (probably some choices as him influenced her behaviour). If i put aside her crybaby moments, from her interactions with othercharacters don´t strike me as introverted girl at all.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
If Lena wa real life person, she will be pretty twisted. I´m not trying to stigmatise models. I´m just saying that Lena´s personality is pretty inconsistent.

It´s already some time ago i played it, but.. I remember at the beginning Lena noticing Ian just cuz she find him clumsy and cute and wanna tease him. Sorry, I don´t think that introverted girl will chat up guy just to tease him.
Or with Seymour she can call herself The Child (/Lion) ..... does this even need any details? Literally every interaction with daddy Seymour she is a lot of things but not introvert/shy/humble/all that jazz.
She isn´t introverted or shy with anyone. Except Axel (considered their kind of relationship..), Ivy (ngl she´s hot and bossy as fck) and Ian (probably some choices as him influenced her behaviour). If i put aside her crybaby moments, from her interactions with othercharacters don´t strike me as introverted girl at all.
That's because there is a misconception regarding what introvert means. Most people think being an introvert is a synonym to being shy and that's not the case. You'll definitely see a much bigger amount of introverts suffering from shyness, but that can also affect several extroverts. It would take a very very long post to explain this here, but has someone who studied this, Lena actually displays almost all the traits of an introvert, from her way of thinking, to her problem solving, the way she relates with people and her base interests in the beggining of the game. It's actually quite consistent.

An example of this is how Lena tends to deal with her problems. When she's faced with a problem she first tries to think on things on herself and analyze everything on her own and then possibly come up with a solution. An extrovert usually needs to externalize this by confiding on someone else. It has a lot to do with how one's brain is more confortable dealing with this kind of situation. Some people need to be talking to someone else in order for their brain to make the necessary connections, while others need to isolate themselfs because otherwise everything else seems like noise. Obviously you need to take into consideration that this isn't a black or white thing and that sometimes even an introvert needs to confide on someone else to be able to process the information and sometimes an extrovert needs some alone time to do the same. But it usually has to do with how one feels more confortable in dealing with this type of situation on a regular basis.

Taking a look at the other girls, we haven't seen much of Cherry, but she also seems to display more introvert traits then extrovert and Holly is clearly an extreme example of an introvert. Cindy, Ivy and Emma are clearly extroverts. Alison and Louise are a bit on the middlegroung, but I'd say Louise pends to the introvert side while Alison to the extrovert, but as the expression goes, I wouldn't put my money on it.

Just one last note regarding your comment on how Lena chatted up Ian. My best friend is an introvert girl and quite shy, however, we met over 15 years ago and she was the one who actually chatted up with me and it was a quite similar situation to this one. I was in a coffee with a group of people I knew and she was there as well with some mutual acquaintances. I had a book with me laying on the table and after a while she started chatting up with me regarding the said book. Basicly she identified a common interest, made an evaluation/judgement towards me as a "non-threatening" figure and therefore felt confortable enough to start an interaction with someone that for her was a stranger. In this case there was also the factor that I knew some people that she knew as well and that facilitated the opportunity. In the case of Ian and Lena the opportunity came from Lena working there and attending to his table, which eased any sense awkwardness that would come from her to approach someone out of the blue.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I hope during MMA tournament you can fuck cindy in Locker room while wade waits at the seating area.
Ahahahhahah, funniest thing I read today. There's a huge chance that it may be possibly true in the future too (Cindy cheating route). I wonder though if Eva will do a full NTR move with Wade though (clearly is there with Eric in GGGB).

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
Eva's kiss answer on Cuck content.

Will there be cuckold content? Also, will we be able to share more girls like Cindy or Cherry with Jeremy?

Eva Kiss
I'm not sure there will be a dedicated cuck route, but some scenes with that fetish will be present no doubt. Jeremy can have access to a good number of the female cast, but not all.
fuck jeremy, all my homies hate jeremy.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes