Nov 15, 2020
That's because there is a misconception regarding what introvert means. Most people think being an introvert is a synonym to being shy and that's not the case. You'll definitely see a much bigger amount of introverts suffering from shyness, but that can also affect several extroverts. It would take a very very long post to explain this here, but has someone who studied this, Lena actually displays almost all the traits of an introvert, from her way of thinking, to her problem solving, the way she relates with people and her base interests in the beggining of the game. It's actually quite consistent.

An example of this is how Lena tends to deal with her problems. When she's faced with a problem she first tries to think on things on herself and analyze everything on her own and then possibly come up with a solution. An extrovert usually needs to externalize this by confiding on someone else. It has a lot to do with how one's brain is more confortable dealing with this kind of situation. Some people need to be talking to someone else in order for their brain to make the necessary connections, while others need to isolate themselfs because otherwise everything else seems like noise. Obviously you need to take into consideration that this isn't a black or white thing and that sometimes even an introvert needs to confide on someone else to be able to process the information and sometimes an extrovert needs some alone time to do the same. But it usually has to do with how one feels more confortable in dealing with this type of situation on a regular basis.

Taking a look at the other girls, we haven't seen much of Cherry, but she also seems to display more introvert traits then extrovert and Holly is clearly an extreme example of an introvert. Cindy, Ivy and Emma are clearly extroverts. Alison and Louise are a bit on the middlegroung, but I'd say Louise pends to the introvert side while Alison to the extrovert, but as the expression goes, I wouldn't put my money on it.

Just one last note regarding your comment on how Lena chatted up Ian. My best friend is an introvert girl and quite shy, however, we met over 15 years ago and she was the one who actually chatted up with me and it was a quite similar situation to this one. I was in a coffee with a group of people I knew and she was there as well with some mutual acquaintances. I had a book with me laying on the table and after a while she started chatting up with me regarding the said book. Basicly she identified a common interest, made an evaluation/judgement towards me as a "non-threatening" figure and therefore felt confortable enough to start an interaction with someone that for her was a stranger. In this case there was also the factor that I knew some people that she knew as well and that facilitated the opportunity. In the case of Ian and Lena the opportunity came from Lena working there and attending to his table, which eased any sense awkwardness that would come from her to approach someone out of the blue.
This sums it up well. People act differently in different situations, and while I don't have the same professional knowledge on the topic as you, I assume it's also safe to say that most people both have some extroverted and some introverted traits.

I'd say her changing behaviour is also a matter of confidence. Just like Ian, Lena has taken a knock to her confidence after being cheated on. Sometimes she's acting less confident, in situations where she's probably feeling vulnerable: when Ian shows interest in Holly as well; when she's performing her music (more personal than modeling); or when Cherry shows up or she's meeting Axel — who's the main reasons for her low confidence.

In other situations she seems more confident, often when she's getting the full attention of others (which usually is for her looks): during her nude modeling jobs; when Robert, Mike or Jeremy lusts for her; or in the scenes where Seymour makes it clear that he's "chosen" exactly her. It's a vain form of attention, but if you've been cheated on in your previous relationship, I'd say it's pretty human to enjoy knowing that others find you desirable.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Also, let's not forget that Holly, the most introverted person there is, was the one to make most of the first moves with Ian. She asked him out to have lunch at the cafe, invited him to her book fair event, etc. Granted, she might've done it out of desperation (not believing he would pay attention to her otherwise), but I feel like the motive doesn't matter here. The fact is, introverts are capable of chatting people up, especially if they recognize one of their own. Lena is a book nerd, so seeing Ian come in multiple times and work on various books finally made her curious enough to start a dialogue.

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
Eva's kiss answer on Cuck content.

Will there be cuckold content? Also, will we be able to share more girls like Cindy or Cherry with Jeremy?

Eva Kiss
I'm not sure there will be a dedicated cuck route, but some scenes with that fetish will be present no doubt. Jeremy can have access to a good number of the female cast, but not all.
Someone remind me to get the extra large sized popcorn if Jeremy ever gets it on with Holly. This thread will light up.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Omg how fragile are these people's ego crying about ntr... like I get it hating on ntr if it's forced on you but here it completely upto the player but if u think girls only wanna f u in rl think again f'er
sadly I think we just have to put up with these types until there is an effective and fool proof way of ensuring that ONLY GROWN UPS access ADULT sites like this

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Omg how fragile are these people's ego crying about ntr... like I get it hating on ntr if it's forced on you but here it completely upto the player but if u think girls only wanna f u in rl think again f'er
LoL I do not care for there to be options for the girls to end up with Jeremy if I do not play my cards right. I was just agreeining that the guy has an unlikable personality, like dude is literally your average 80's movie douche Jock character and I agree with the sentiment, why have enemies when you can have Jeremy?

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys, I recently joined Eva Kiss discord and it was an interesting experience. I enjoy playing these games and making memes for you guys in my spare time. But what I love more is to be with my cute daughter.:love: So, Sorry, this week I was not able to make memes for you. I was very busy in IRL. But I got something for you guys.

People who are asking for an Update/revamp release date this is my response...

when is an update coming.gif

Cyberpunk 2077 left many of us disappointed but this video will not. Go check this out and others as well like Austin power these are hilarious.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Eva's kiss answer on Cuck content.

Will there be cuckold content? Also, will we be able to share more girls like Cindy or Cherry with Jeremy?

Eva Kiss
I'm not sure there will be a dedicated cuck route, but some scenes with that fetish will be present no doubt. Jeremy can have access to a good number of the female cast, but not all.
There needs to be a Cindy corruption route

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes