Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Will there be any chance that Ian will know about Lena's doings.
Like: Moments with Louise or Holloy & Ivy, After photoshoots scene with Axel, 10$ Photoshoot with Seymour.

As we saw, Ian told Lena about Alison and Holly by himself in the game.

Or there can be a twist of Ian's ex comeback in the next update and will start seduce Ian.

Last edited:

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Will there be any chance that Ian will know about Lena's doings.
Like: Moments with Louise or Holloy & Ivy, After photoshoots scene with Axel, 10$ Photoshoot with Seymour.

As we saw, Ian told Lena about Alison and Holly by himself in the game.

Or there can be a twist of Ian's ex comeback in the next update and will start seduce Ian.
They say the author doesn't plan on adding Ian's ex in the game. I really hope the author changes that because having Ian's ex would add so much depth and possibilities to the story.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Robert!:KEK:

View attachment 1681977
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing i disagree with though, Alison wouldn't kill Ian after "dealing with the competition", she would obviously lock him in her basement, and Ride him to death for his own good. She's gotta excise the Hoe and implusiveness out of him, so he can make the "right" choice.

image_2022-03-02_033946.png

She's been planning this since Gillian, Hoping Ian knew better, believing in him, but our boi can't see the forest for the trees.

Last edited:

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020

One thing i disagree with though, Alison wouldn't kill Ian after "dealing with the competition", she would obviously lock him in her basement, and Ride him to death for his own good. She's gotta excise the Hoe and implusiveness out of him, so he can make the "right" choice.

View attachment 1682396

She's been planning this since Gillian, Hoping Ian knew better, believing in him, but our boi can't see the forest for the trees.
You forgot mentioning taking black cocks while riding Ian.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Yeah, I’m pretty certain that’s possible. For Robert you have to choose to meet him instead of Mike when Robert comes back from his trip — in chapter 6, I think?

The scene with Mike demands that you call him for help when Lena comes home from visiting her parents in the latest episode. There’s a non-intuitive precondition for that: It’s only available if Ian is away for the weekend with Alison, because if he isn’t, he’ll automatically meet Lena when she arrives, with no option to choose Mike, Robert or Stan instead. So: Choose Robert over Mike when he’s back from his trip, go with Alison on the weekend trip, choose Mike to help Lena with her luggage when she gets back home. I think that’s do it.

Edit: It might be that meeting Mike in chapter 9 depends on a variable that’s set when meeting him in chapter 6 instead of Robert. So maybe I’m wrong. BloodyMares walkthrough, available from the frontpage, could give you the answers — I think the key is the lena_mike_dating variable.
I gave up... tried multiple combinations and was not able to have them both doing Lena wearing the bunny suit in the same runthrough.

sliszt2

Aug 16, 2018
So...based on the pattern of Eva's current posts, after a revamp, followed by a rewrite, we can finally assert that here will come the long-awaited re lease POLISH

Reactions: vsd29

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
Can anyone tell me what's up with this new trend. Every developer is recreating their whole game from the start and I can't seem to find a reason why. I find it frustrating because some games don't lack anything and they're just postponing the release of new content.

punisher33

Feb 7, 2020

Unlocked
Reworked illustrations
As I said in my last post, I'm sharing some of the reworked illustrations for the upcoming revised build of ORS. When I started production, fresh off GGGB, I carried the production style and workflow from my first project, which was way more fast-paced. It was only after a few months working on the new game that I saw how experience, ambition and financial investment in my new game was pushing it's quality higher than I expected at the start.

This meant that the first compasses of ORS lacked quality, especially compared to the latest chapters. Aside from the need of reworking the scripts, I also wanted the game to feel coherent visually, and there were some pretty ugly illustrations (especially the infamous Alison scene at the top). That's an unfortunate result of having to produce content continuously: I rarely get the chance to re-do stuff and often times I just go with the first result. But since I decided to slow down and revisit the scripts, I'm also using this chance to update some illustrations I felt were in dire need of it.

Some took one more than one try before getting a result I was happy with. One aspect in which I've been taking more time recently is choosing the reference image (or images) to base the drawing on. I try finding compositions that will depict the scene in a striking and interesting way, and sometimes I create collages of several images to get as close as possible of what I have in mind. And sometimes those pictures don't work as I was hoping or I just mess up the line-work and end up with bland or weird looking illustrations...

I also remastered other illustrations, instead of completely re-doing them. I've been picking up new techniques to illuminate the scene, make the volumes of bodies more interesting and merging the background with the drawing. As you can see, this illustrations greatly benefits from it... It takes more time and effort, but I feel it's worth it in the end.

These are only a few of the many re-draws and re-masters I'm implementing. I ended up doing more than I had planned at the start, and I still would like to do some more, but I have to stop myself at some point...
What do you think about these images? Do you think investing time and effort in these is worth it? Would you like to see more or do you prefer discovering them as you re-play the game when the update comes out?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes