grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Im having errors using firefox not being able to click on the confirm characters button in the beginning character list. Also wonder if you can add damages like Ian has after his fight to other characters? I'm trying to create a catfight or ufc club in the game bruhh lol
This was developed and tested in Google Chrome, so I'll have to install firefox to see what is going on with that browser.
About the "damage" ornaments, I'll see if I can make them work in a different character. I'm taking notes of the suggestions here, thanks! :)

Reactions: juniorforlife17313

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Mainly Lena ofc, also exporting scene as .jpg would be nice feature lol
I don't think I will be able to export the scene as an image, since they are actually multiple images, 1 on top of another. I'll do some research though, but I'm not sure if it will be possible.
And I'll provide some extra options to Lena in the next release. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: juniorforlife17313

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Im having errors using firefox not being able to click on the confirm characters button in the beginning character list. Also wonder if you can add damages like Ian has after his fight to other characters? I'm trying to create a catfight or ufc club in the game bruhh lol
V0.71 is out. Added "damage" to Axel, Jeremy and Seymour (Ian and Robert already had them). Also added some hair color variations to (big titty) Cindy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
To make Jeremy an MC, it's not enough to just expand his background, you have to rebuild him from the ground up. Right now his exposure is such that he's not a "bruised nerd to wannabe player," he's just a "stupid BBC wannabe player. We never see the other side or for him to do anything clever. He couldn't even come up with a convincing lie for Louise, who believes him simply because she is naive and desperate. The only way we know he was a nerd is through the dialogues. So it's not enough to expand his backstory and show his other side through choices or rework him like Stan, because that would be unconvincing and wouldn't get the dynamics we need. What's needed here is a completely different character.
Not necessarily, in order to expand his character Eva would merely have to maintain the core character traits she established, and expand him in a way that was consitent with that. Hell his whole current persona in the game could be one possible path for him, and his whole arc could focus on the whole "nerd wants to become a better version of himself", with a thematic focus on him becoming a more authentic version of himself, or what others want him to be( an arc kind of similar to Lena's). Building him from the ground up isn't really necessary.

Cobra Kai literally does this with Johnny Lawrence, who was an incredibly basic character in KK1, but instead of rebuilding him, they just expanded on what was already there. Johnny's still an asshole, but he also has more endearing aspects to him, and reasons for who he is.

nontheless the person was just saying, that if Eva made Jeremy the MC, he would have gotten a lot more development, and be strucuturally different than he currently is. They don't really care if he's the same or different, but rather are pointing out, that whether ppl dislike him or not now is irrelevant as he would be much better written by Eva as an MC.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Still revising chapter by chapter, it's not as easy to go through a lot of dialogue and make sure to get rid of any inconsistency left from the previous canon.
Hi BloodyMares, i've been kinda out of the loop regarding this, from what i understand she's remaking the previous chapters right?

Does this mean new scenes and dialogue radically different from what we had, or is it merely an improvement on already existing content?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Hi BloodyMares, i've been kinda out of the loop regarding this, from what i understand she's remaking the previous chapters right?

Does this mean new scenes and dialogue radically different from what we had, or is it merely an improvement on already existing content?
A bit of everything. Something is getting a bit of patch-work, something is completely new, some events have different details but are largely the same in substance, some events have different pacing (either moved up or down the chapters). It's becoming quite a massive overhaul.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
A bit of everything. Something is getting a bit of patch-work, something is completely new, some events have different details but are largely the same in substance, some events have different pacing (either moved up or down the chapters). It's becoming quite a massive overhaul.
What is the underlying goal of the overhaul? And what is the biggest obstacle with any new updates?

I assume that getting all the variables/variations regarding relationships and open choices lined up is a nightmare at this point. I hope that EK can streamline the overall process a bit.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
That's pretty cool. Looking forward to the end result.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
i hope Eva kiss give good news soon
Just saw her give an update on Patreon. She's wrapping up her revision of Chapter 7, and the last two chapters should be quicker because there's less stuff to edit. She'll do some testing afterwards and then release it. According to her, probably not out by the end of the month. To me, sounds like it'll be early April at best.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes