maydonoz

Feb 27, 2020
Hi all, I'm going to ask you for help about an error I got today. Even though I deleted the game and reinstalled it, I still couldn't solve the problem, I open the game, it closes on the loading screen, can anyone help?

Reactions: thesimsmod0

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Nice! I wasn’t following the development recently.
yeah eva has been revamping his entire existence in the game, so he might already get to fuck her in the revamped versions of the 9 current chapters.
I'm not gonna play this game again until chapter 10 comes out though.
Though I dislike revamps in the middle of a game, steam release and all that I get it. I can't complain. I was personally worried eva was gone since it had taken such a long time for ch10 to come out, so I went to her patreon to check out the progress reports.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
Just some quick comments on the game: It's interesting, but took a little adjustment on my part to get it. I see the game isn't really about playing as the protagonist(s) so much as it's acting as the director of the story; setting up situations, watching how they play out, and setting things up again for the next round. It's fun in that respect.
This is why this game doesn’t disappoint me no matter the direction it goes. It’s just fun being both of MCs fate decider, the one pulling their red strings.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1648035827265.png

Hi guys,

First of all I want to thank you for your overwhelmingly positive feedback you gave me in my last post. As some of you said, reworks usually aren't too popular and kill momentum, and they're not especially enjoyable from a development point of view (at least in my case). ORS was well received as it was, but aside from some glaring issues that needed to be corrected, I felt like there were many things that needed to be improved upon.

I could've kept pushing forward with new updates, but to me the final quality of the game is more important than financial gain and that's why I decided to take this route. Your good will is as important to me, and that's why I will also keep working hard to keep it.

That said, I can finally see the finish line! I'm currently finishing reviewing Chapter 9, and after that all that remains is assembling all the different pieces and polishing some technical and game-play issues. And testing everything extensively, of course.

The thing with this episodic release schedule means that I rarely get the chance to stop and go over what I've written. All books go through extensive revisions before they're published, but everything you see from me is basically a first draft. Add to that the branching and interactive nature of the project, and the fact that it's being built chunk by chunk, and I'm honestly surprised it's been working out the way it has! But upon revision I see so many things that could've been done better. I'm also learning as I go, and I always strive to improve.

But I'm well aware perfection y the enemy of progress and I'm eager to finish this off, just like you are. The wait is almost over, and I hope it will be worth it. Meanwhile, go check my friend's project , I've talked about it before and they just released their next chapter!

1648035859778.png

-------

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 1718197

Hi guys,

First of all I want to thank you for your overwhelmingly positive feedback you gave me in my last post. As some of you said, reworks usually aren't too popular and kill momentum, and they're not especially enjoyable from a development point of view (at least in my case). ORS was well received as it was, but aside from some glaring issues that needed to be corrected, I felt like there were many things that needed to be improved upon.

I could've kept pushing forward with new updates, but to me the final quality of the game is more important than financial gain and that's why I decided to take this route. Your good will is as important to me, and that's why I will also keep working hard to keep it.

That said, I can finally see the finish line! I'm currently finishing reviewing Chapter 9, and after that all that remains is assembling all the different pieces and polishing some technical and game-play issues. And testing everything extensively, of course.

The thing with this episodic release schedule means that I rarely get the chance to stop and go over what I've written. All books go through extensive revisions before they're published, but everything you see from me is basically a first draft. Add to that the branching and interactive nature of the project, and the fact that it's being built chunk by chunk, and I'm honestly surprised it's been working out the way it has! But upon revision I see so many things that could've been done better. I'm also learning as I go, and I always strive to improve.

But I'm well aware perfection y the enemy of progress and I'm eager to finish this off, just like you are. The wait is almost over, and I hope it will be worth it. Meanwhile, go check my friend's project , I've talked about it before and they just released their next chapter!

View attachment 1718198

-------
Thank you for sharing. Much appreciated.

It seems Lena fans will be especially happy with this rework since most of the images Eva shared is for Lena. In fact we've seen so many it feels like that's almost all of it :LOL:. Apart from that, I do wonder what are some of the "glaring" issues Eva talked about.

Reactions: KDXvd and alexferno

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
Doubt. I think is better you adjust your expectations so you don't get frustated
Do you mean my expectations are high as i assume chapter 9 remaster (after a, b and final) need 1 month and after new chapter 9 take month chapter 10 other 2 months make them 3 months
Do you mean i should except it will take more than 3 months?

Nov 15, 2020
It seems Lena fans will be especially happy with this rework since most of the images Eva shared is for Lena. In fact we've seen so many it feels like that's almost all of it :LOL:. Apart from that, I do wonder what are some of the "glaring" issues Eva talked about.
It's not unlikely Lena will get the most new art overall, but I think the unbalanced share of sneak peeks is mostly down to the fact that she's the one with a significant amount of non-sexual artwork. Sharing pictures from Lena's modeling career is simply less of a spoiler than pictures from either her or Ian's sex scenes.

With that said, I think it's interesting that Eva seems to put a lot of work into Lena's modeling career, as that's the one of the career paths I felt worked pretty well in the old version. The sneak peeks obviously don't give away if the changes are only art wise or also to the story, but I suspect that might mean that there's also some changes to the other career paths. The direction of Ian's MMA career and Lena's artist career seemed particularly vague in the old version, so maybe we'll see some refinements on those paths as well.

I think is the best way to do right now, yeah. ORS become to complex to put out chapters in a 2-3 months pace. 4-5 (maybe 6) months seems more reasonble. If comes early? Great, was better than we expected. If comes lately? Well, this is within of what we expected.
Yeah, I think three months per update is the fastest we can expect from now on, with 4–5 slightly more realistic. Three months seemed to be the standard for a few updates before chapter 9 took about five, but that was also because Eva for once took some time off last summer and struggled more than usual to finish the chapter. Maybe the rework has given them time to look ahead and because of that push out the next few chapters faster, or maybe not. Probably Eva doesn't know either.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I think the unbalanced share of sneak peeks is mostly down to the fact that she's the one with a significant amount of non-sexual artwork.
Maybe but Eva has shared some reworked sex scenes and most of them were, also, Lena's. The only other girl that comes to mind that Eva has shared a rework of is that one Alison Ian sex scene.

But like you said, it makes sense priority wise that Lena should get the most reworks. In an ideal world however I would like to see Ian get some touch up too, maybe add more variation to his gym sessions, fight scenes etc.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes