ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
I never get tired of this game, I play it again and again and I still discover unread dialogue (like with GGGB)...
I can't wait for the next chapter.
I hope there will be more scenes with Mike! And that Ed and Stan will finally have their chance! I'm patiently waiting :D

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Well, I guess 0.9 Revised will be out in April, and we can probably expect chapter 10 in summer?
Last time I played it, things got quite spicy between Lena and Seymour... I'm pretty sure chapter 10 will be VERY different depending on the route you took... cause if you accept to work with Seymour, that's going to change life completely for Lena.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well, I guess 0.9 Revised will be out in April, and we can probably expect chapter 10 in summer?
Last time I played it, things got quite spicy between Lena and Seymour... I'm pretty sure chapter 10 will be VERY different depending on the route you took... cause if you accept to work with Seymour, that's going to change life completely for Lena.
Yeah one poor Lena (without Seymour) and one rich Lena. Basically 2 games from that point on

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
Why didn't Eva post the results of the on Patreon like she did last time? Did she forget about it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dogedoge

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't wait for Lena to find true love and happiness in her life.
That's pretty much what I go for.

My entire time with GGGB was setting Ash up with her best friend to have a loving lesbian romance, then did the blonde and that romance was better.

Sadly the lesbian side here is weak as fuck so I don't hold out much hope so i'm setting Ian up with Emma because she's awesome and Lena i've just got fucking Louise.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sadly the lesbian side here is weak as fuck so I don't hold out much hope so i'm setting Ian up with Emma because she's awesome and Lena i've just got fucking Louise.
Louise..urgh... wannabe playboy Jeremy and needy Louise deserve each other. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was actually hoping to keep Lena with Holy or maybe Emma while keeping Ian with Minerva or Allison.

Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
That's pretty much what I go for.

My entire time with GGGB was setting Ash up with her best friend to have a loving lesbian romance, then did the blonde and that romance was better.

Let’s see if the rewrite brings us good change on this front, comrade.
Regarding Louise, with the writing so far it feels like Lena is takin advantage of her neediness. Now, I’m all for playing for playing the villain, but the hypocrisy of Lena revealing Jeremy’s sidequests to make Louise drop him, get her isolated with no other friends but Lena, and then have sex with her sounds like textbook abuse 101, and not at all written like evil route.
Yes, Louise is needy, but that’s what makes the character compelling to explore, at least for me. Well, that, and the whole short red hair and choker thing, so I may be biased.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
With the revamps taking place, does this invalidate previous saves?

If whole scenes are getting changed, i'm assuming some variables are gonna change as well, right?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes